Why are there so many proven criminals so close to Trump?

Why are there so many proven criminals in Trump's inner circle?

• Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • He only hires the best people for the job

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I believe he is a criminal too

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • He's actually a Stable Genius, but also Dumb as Dirt

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Serious question "Why are there so many proven criminals so close to Trump?"

The simple answer is because the government has spent 3 years and hundreds of millions of dollars investigating them.

If the Justice Department devoted 3 years and hundreds of millions of dollars to investigating Democratic members of Congress, how many people would end u getting charged with crimes out of that investigation?

This should scare the fuck out of all of us. If rich, powerful people like Donald Trump and his friends can be treated this way by a bureaucracy that is out to punish them, what could it do to normal Americans who dare to speak out?

Let this sink in for a moment.

A man who forgot about an email he sent two years previous and amended his testimony to reflect that he simply forgot bout said email is being charged with a felony for that while a man who lied to Congress about using the NSA to spy on Americans was charged with NOTHING.

That's fucking scary.

Lets see. How many years and investigations did the republicans do on Hillary?

How many indictments came from those years of investigations?

The republicans spent years looking for a crime, any crime to hang on Hillary. After countless investigations and millions of dollars wasted, zero indictments. Zero people went to prison. Zero people were prosecuted.

So your premise is wrong.

It didn't take long to find crimes with trump and his criminal cohorts.

Hillary wasn’t president, you fool. The Clinton administration was dirty as hell, all sorts of investigations, convictions, guilty pleas, witnesses fleeing the county, even witnesses suddenly dying right before they’re about to testify, etc. etc.

The person said if you look long enough at anyone you're going to find crimes.

I pointed out that republicans spent years and millions investigating Hillary and found zero crimes.

I'm so sorry if you're too stupid to understand the English language.

That is so incredibly naïve. I suppose Al Capone is as clean as the driven snow, because he only got convicted of tax evasion? Hillary is protected. Both Hillary and Bill are protected, which is why are all these so-called investigations don’t bring about actual justice. Their corruption and “teflon” go back for decades. If you want to go back to the beginning to find out why they don’t ever get convicted, read the book Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA by Terry Reed.

However, during the Clinton administration, their colleagues and associates were indicted all over the place, contrary to what that idiot posted a little while ago.

hen go ahead and show us the children with pre-existing conditions that have been denied healthcare in the USA. Go ahead.

Moron.....BECAUSE of Obamacare children with preexisting conditions can no longer be denied coverage.

BEFORE Obamacare insurance companies had more than 400 medical conditions or diagnoses to use to justify denial of coverage.

Are you really THAT stupid?
You're assuming that because an insurance company denied coverage the child didn't receive care. Go ahead and prove that claim. Give us some examples.

How's that Trump "promise" to build a wall FULLY paid by Mexico, working out.....LOL
Again you leap before the light blinks....not a lie dummy...like I said this is a lie....

"You can keep your doctor" see the difference?....

I did keep my doctor. He didn't lie.

Meanwhile there are over 6 thousand documented lies from trump just since 2017.
You are one of the few......but he lied to the rest of us...and I don't believe you either...

Hannity?

Why ask him?

Here's the CBS report

They list 14 convictions

And let's just go ahead and admit, those convictions were all penny ante stuff and totally didn't justify that investigation.

Two wrongs don't make a right, at SOME point we have to stop this nonsense.

A better question is why don't Dims go to jail and held to the same standard?

I reckon Dims are good and those in the GOP are bad.

Just look at someone like Charlie Rangel with over 20 ethics violations or Obama with his running guns to drug lords business or fixing elections within his own party or using the IRS to go after conservatives. I have not even gotten to Hillary. You could write a book on the Clinton crimes.

The message here is, if you oppose the Swamp you will be destroyed, but if you are apart of the Swamp you have a license to kill.

"The Special Counsel has now secured guilty pleas from President Trump’s personal attorney, his campaign manager, his deputy campaign manager, a foreign policy advisor to his campaign, and his National Security Advisor. He has filed 191 charges against more than thirty individuals—almost all of whom are in President Trump’s orbit, Vladimir Putin’s orbit, or both. The President can pretend that this investigation has nothing to do with him and nothing to do with Russia, but these indictments speak for themselves."

Nadler Statement on Michael Cohen Guilty Plea

In January, Nadler becomes the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Dun-dun-duuunnnhhhh!

Hannity?

Why ask him?

Here's the CBS report

Caught In The Whitewater Net

They list 14 convictions

Yes, but Whitewater was only one of their scandals. The Clintons had tons and tons of scandals, neverending. Going back to the 80s, at least. Not to mention a long trail of dead bodies.

I don’t have time right now to write too much, because I need to be doing something else.

But for now, here’s a list I found:

CONVICTIONS

Webster Hubbell
Jim McDougal
Susan McDougal
Gov. Jim Guy Tucker
Stephen Smith
David Hale
Eugene Fitzhugh
Charles Matthews
Robert W. Palmer
Chris Wade
Neal T. Ainley
Larry Kuca
William J. Marks, Sr.
John Latham
John Haley
Michael Brown (Ron Brown's son)
Eugene Lum
Nora Lum
Johnny Chung
Tyson Foods
Sun Diamond Growers
Richard Douglas
James Lake
Ron Blackley
Smith Barney
Crop Growers Corporation
Brook Keith Mitchell Sr.
Five M Farming Enterprises
John J. Hemmingson
Alvarez T. Ferrouillet, Jr.
Municipal Healthcare Cooperative
Ferrouillet & Ferrouillet
Linda Jones
Patsy Jo Wooten
Allen Wooten
Roger Clinton
Dan Lasater
Bill McCuen
Dan Harmon
Roger Tamraz (Lebanon by default)
Peter Lee
Harold Worden
William McCord (head of Lasater & Co.)
Jack Williams, Tyson lobbyist
Archie Schaefer, Tyson spokesman
Mark Cambiano (plea bargain: drop drug money to DNC for guilty plea on bank crime)
The Robert Mondavi Corporation
Richard Douglas - additional count of lying to FBI
IBM East Europe/Asia Ltd. (export of computers to a top-secret Russian nuclear weapons lab)

Last edited:
Hannity?

Why ask him?

Here's the CBS report

Caught In The Whitewater Net

They list 14 convictions

Someday, ...........when you finally finish your GED.......you will be able to tell the difference between folks who WORK FOR an administration and get convicted.....and everyday crooks who cheat and steal and wind up in jail....LOL

and one day...

you'll have the strength to pull your head out of your ass.

(I don't expect it to happen any time soon)

A better question is why don't Dims go to jail and held to the same standard?

I reckon Dims are good and those in the GOP are bad.

Just look at someone like Charlie Rangel with over 20 ethics violations or Obama with his running guns to drug lords business or fixing elections within his own party or using the IRS to go after conservatives. I have not even gotten to Hillary. You could write a book on the Clinton crimes.

The message here is, if you oppose the Swamp you will be destroyed, but if you are apart of the Swamp you have a license to kill.
Dems

I was unaware Rangel's ethics violations were criminal violations. Does the Dept of Justice know about this? Have you contacted them?
the rest of your screed is weird

Yes, but Whitewater was only one of their scandals. The Clintons had tons and tons of scandals, neverending. Going back to the 80s, at least. Not to mention a long trail of dead bodies.

I don’t have time right now to write too much, because I need to be doing something else.

But for now, here’s a list I found:

CONVICTIONS

Webster Hubbell
Jim McDougal
Susan McDougal
Gov. Jim Guy Tucker
Stephen Smith
David Hale
Eugene Fitzhugh
Charles Matthews
Robert W. Palmer
Chris Wade
Neal T. Ainley
Larry Kuca
William J. Marks, Sr.
John Latham
John Haley
Michael Brown (Ron Brown's son)
Eugene Lum
Nora Lum
Johnny Chung
Tyson Foods
Sun Diamond Growers
Richard Douglas
James Lake
Ron Blackley
Smith Barney
Crop Growers Corporation
Brook Keith Mitchell Sr.
Five M Farming Enterprises
John J. Hemmingson
Alvarez T. Ferrouillet, Jr.
Municipal Healthcare Cooperative
Ferrouillet & Ferrouillet
Linda Jones
Patsy Jo Wooten
Allen Wooten
Roger Clinton
Dan Lasater
Bill McCuen
Dan Harmon
Roger Tamraz (Lebanon by default)
Peter Lee
Harold Worden
William McCord (head of Lasater & Co.)
Jack Williams, Tyson lobbyist
Archie Schaefer, Tyson spokesman
Mark Cambiano (plea bargain: drop drug money to DNC for guilty plea on bank crime)
The Robert Mondavi Corporation
Richard Douglas - additional count of lying to FBI
IBM East Europe/Asia Ltd. (export of computers to a top-secret Russian nuclear weapons lab)
This is actually conspiracy thread material.

If the Clintons broke any laws they would have been in prisons. Trump can't stand a few years investigations, and here we had the Clintons dealing with decades of investigations that come up with nothing LOL

Here, orange-nosed, cultist.......LOL

dt_common_streams_StreamServer.jpg

Forum List

Back