Why are Trump’s crowds so big!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springsteen sells out everywhere he goes, including in other countries.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.

If you attacking character of Trump supporters being stupid and the left being intelligent you’ve already lost the battle.

I'm saying that they don't seem to be aware of what is going on or have any real vision for the country. They are not up to speed. It's all repeating slogans, and chanting, finding someone else to blame, and a sea of generalities. There seems to be a lack of people on their end who can intelligently present policies with supporting evidence, and their "president" just runs, hides, and cannot explain his policies in any detail whatsoever. He just spills whatever comes into his pea brain at the moment, fact-based or not, and just leads chanting.

In any event, I hope that the format used in the current debates among the Democratic presidential candidates, in which each candidate must stay behind his or her podium and wait for the other to finish, instead of this nonsense of allowing the candidates to strut around the stage. This disciplined approach allows for a much clearer picture of each candidate's thinking.

I've watch most of his rally's and common theme is "Get rid of everyone who does not think like us" period. It's like a Jim Jones rally.

A opposed to your candidates willingness to give free healthcare to illegals while Americans are dying in tent camps.

I never heard Gary Johnson mention anything about healthcare but I suppose he could have and I haven't watch the debates on the left yet this year. But anyone and I mean anyone with an IQ over 50 can figure out what one proposes or says on campaign trail may never become law, has to go through congress fool.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.

If you attacking character of Trump supporters being stupid and the left being intelligent you’ve already lost the battle.

I'm saying that they don't seem to be aware of what is going on or have any real vision for the country. They are not up to speed. It's all repeating slogans, and chanting, finding someone else to blame, and a sea of generalities. There seems to be a lack of people on their end who can intelligently present policies with supporting evidence, and their "president" just runs, hides, and cannot explain his policies in any detail whatsoever. He just spills whatever comes into his pea brain at the moment, fact-based or not, and just leads chanting.

In any event, I hope that the format used in the current debates among the Democratic presidential candidates, in which each candidate must stay behind his or her podium and wait for the other to finish, instead of this nonsense of allowing the candidates to strut around the stage. This disciplined approach allows for a much clearer picture of each candidate's thinking.

I've watch most of his rally's and common theme is "Get rid of everyone who does not think like us" period. It's like a Jim Jones rally.

A opposed to your candidates willingness to give free healthcare to illegals while Americans are dying in tent camps.

I never heard Gary Johnson mention anything about healthcare but I suppose he could have and I haven't watch the debates on the left yet this year. But anyone and I mean anyone with an IQ over 50 can figure out what one proposes or says on campaign trail may never become law, has to go through congress fool.

Fool?
The only fools are dems championing free healthcare for illegals.

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Wow, she's a doll.

Oh and yeah....big crowds and all that.

Wait a minute...
Surely you know of kaitlin Bennett.

First time I have laid...er...is that the right word? Eyes on that delicious dish.

:eusa_shifty:

Pretty good vid of her start and of Palmetto armory.

LOL

Back there being salty.

Good for her!

I remember when HRC held her 'rally' in a AW broom closet.
now it's same broom closet for Biden.
The fucking DEMs NEVER LEARN!!!!!!!

I mean... the number of people might be large, but none of those guys is individually as "big" as they would like to be. Let's be real here...

First we have to understand what you saying.

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Wow, she's a doll.

She is!!! Conservative women are so beautiful.

UUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE

maxresdefault.jpg

prolly fill up a gym at a middle school ...

Wow, she's a doll.

Wait a minute...

First time I have laid...er...is that the right word? Eyes on that delicious dish.

e15e87b863f6c565c1cb084f1986688b.jpg

Wow, she's a doll.

She is!!! Conservative women are so beautiful.

the-best-thing-about-conservative-women-no-penis-conservative-women-57796540.png

Lmao!!! amen to that [emoji1317]

BULLSHIT! That's the demodummie message.

All you can do is call someone a "demodummie"? I don't want to see any more of this "president's" political rallies, with him declaring to be the president of republicans only, while he is supposed to be the president of all Americans, and his supporters chanting and wearing stupid clothing. I want to see him in open debate with whomever will be the Democratic nominee, standing strictly behind a podium and awaiting his turn to speak. Then he has the floor until time's up to explain his policies.

Wow, she's a doll.

Wait a minute...

How does your sexuality have to do with automatic weaponry? Can I post a picture of a "delicious dish" of a man (shirtless, of course), revealing, who is a worker for peace? This is ridiculous. There are plenty of peace men out there who are very, very fetching.

sorry, but I'm straight.

All you can do is call someone a "demodummie"? I don't want to see any more of this "president's" political rallies, with him declaring to be the president of republicans only, while he is supposed to be the president of all Americans, and his supporters chanting and wearing stupid clothing. I want to see him in open debate with whomever will be the Democratic nominee, standing strictly behind a podium and awaiting his turn to speak. Then he has the floor until time's up to explain his policies.
Oh, good. So when he says he'll be President to all Americans, you'll stand up and say, "Yeah, he's My President."

Wow, she's a doll.

Wait a minute...

How does your sexuality have to do with automatic weaponry? Can I post a picture of a "delicious dish" of a man (shirtless, of course), revealing, who is a worker for peace? This is ridiculous. There are plenty of peace men out there who are very, very fetching.

Hey, knock yourself out. You'll pardon Me if I don't get excited about it.

Oh, good. So when he says he'll be President to all Americans, you'll stand up and say, "Yeah, he's My President."
He has not done so in all of the time he has occupied the Oval Office. He is president of male white straight republicans only. This is the position that he, himself, has staked out in all of his speeches. The president is supposed to be the leader of ALL Americans.

You say we wear stupid clothing?
2cfff723c11228c61d2c320896898fec.jpg
8fcf0211e24d0116a9dd72d4e0484cfc.jpg

He has not done so in all of the time he has occupied the Oval Office. He is president of male white straight republicans only. This is the position that he, himself, has staked out in all of his speeches. The president is supposed to be the leader of ALL Americans.
No, he isn't. Just because he does not address your pet issues does not mean he is not your President. Obama was just as bad for Me, but I was tolerant and accepted the fact that he was My President. I even defended him on occasions, when he did the right thing.

You must be delusional or just stupid

candyass RW's want all the TOUGH GUY attention they can get - as soon as they get some they hand it off to ANTIFA, and run for cover.

totally NUTLESS LITTLE TWINKS.

candyass RW's want all the TOUGH GUY attention they can get - as soon as they get some they hand it off to ANTIFA, and run for cover.

totally NUTLESS LITTLE TWINKS.
^^^^^

Look! A mass shooter alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back