Why are Trump’s crowds so big!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Wow, she's a doll.

Oh and yeah....big crowds and all that.

Wait a minute...
Surely you know of kaitlin Bennett.

First time I have laid...er...is that the right word? Eyes on that delicious dish.

:eusa_shifty:

e15e87b863f6c565c1cb084f1986688b.jpg

14196661.jpg

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Wow, she's a doll.

Wait a minute...

First time I have laid...er...is that the right word? Eyes on that delicious dish.

How does your sexuality have to do with automatic weaponry? Can I post a picture of a "delicious dish" of a man (shirtless, of course), revealing, who is a worker for peace? This is ridiculous. There are plenty of peace men out there who are very, very fetching.

sorry, but I'm straight.

What automatic weaponry?

I mean... the number of people might be large, but none of those guys is individually as "big" as they would like to be. Let's be real here...

First we have to understand what you saying.

I'm saying that it isn't those of us who are well endowed who are threatened by foreign peoples. It's those with inadequacy issues.

Did I spell it out well enough for you?

Wow, she's a doll.

Wait a minute...

How does your sexuality have to do with automatic weaponry? Can I post a picture of a "delicious dish" of a man (shirtless, of course), revealing, who is a worker for peace? This is ridiculous. There are plenty of peace men out there who are very, very fetching.

sorry, but I'm straight.

Hot chicks and Hot cars......check.
Girls%20and%20Cars.jpg

Hot Chicks with Hot Motorcycles......check.
800323-bigthumbnail.jpg

Hot Chicks with Guns...check.
ae66b430b29c74ae0d1e3062c7892ba0.jpg

While it's a guy thing I thought you would have figured it out by now.

Americans are enjoying his presidency? I think you might want to rethink that Trump tard.

It must suck living in a bubble.....

It must suck being brain washed.

At least he has a brain...

We all know you don't

Says the guy who doesn't know how to use punctuation.

I would rather not use punctuation then embarrass myself on this board with no knowledge of politics.

It must suck living in a bubble.....

We all know you don't

I would rather not use punctuation then embarrass myself on this board with no knowledge of politics.

So you decided to do both?

People want to hear of the greatness of America not the shit we heard from 2009 until 2017

The circus draws a lot of people too, doesn’t mean everyone wants to join it.

And after one go round, a lot of people have quit.

But in regard your question, cult mentality.

THING IS WITH THE DEMOCRAT CIRCUS ALL THAT HAVE FOR AN ACT IS A CAR, FULL OF CLOWNS

Barnum and Bailey was shut down due to liberals schmucks.

We all know you don't

Politics isn't for you so please do us a favor and study politics and get back to me.

THING IS WITH THE DEMOCRAT CIRCUS ALL THAT HAVE FOR AN ACT IS A CAR, FULL OF CLOWNS

Dude you’re the Fourth of July shriners go cart show funny

We all know you don't

Politics isn't for you so please do us a favor and study politics and get back to me.

I see you learned to punctuate ....congrats Jr.

Dude you’re the Fourth of July shriners go cart show funny

The clown car sideshow got a flat the last time it came to town lol

candyass RW's want all the TOUGH GUY attention they can get - as soon as they get some they hand it off to ANTIFA, and run for cover.

totally NUTLESS LITTLE TWINKS.

Antifa are all girls. Nobody’s afraid of Antifa lmao!!

trump is a bully and a buffoon with low morals and no ethics.

therefore he appeals to dim witted, ignorant and hate filled conservatives.

apparently there are lots of those pieces of subhuman dogdoo all over the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back