Why Are We A Democracy?

It is an analysis. It says so in the title and in the article. My posts, however, are NOT analysis.

I read the link uncle terrie. Im after the truth no matter where it come from or where it goes. If you prove me wrong, Ill capitulate and acquiesce. I am a logical, reasonable man.

"In fact, Bush's 537-vote margin of victory would have increased to 1,665 under the ballot-counting standards Gore's supporters had advocated"

ibid

Uncle terrie?...your a child and believe as a child. Your ignorance is only personified by your continued posting. Now, go back to playing with your little pee pee like children do.

Still hiding? Explain your scenario where Gore wins and show where the court erred

What are you arguing? All Im saying is....ghwb was appointed by the supreme court. Hewas NOT elected. Thats all.

Winning the count and the recount isn't being elected? How does one get elected then?

Only a Democrat shill says what you do

I never said or implied anyone won. Thats my point...jusus fkn christ. Now wonder we are ruled by the corporations.

We dont have a Democracy. We have a Republic if we can keep it
The only threat to our Constitutional Republic comes from you and others on the social right hostile to the Constitution and its case law, where that case law safeguards the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Our Constitutional Republic is jeopardized by conservatives who pursue the wrongheaded notion of ‘majority rule,’ their errant belief that the states may force a woman to give birth against her will or deny same-sex couples access to marriage law they’re eligible to participate in.

The constitution doesn't mention marriage, homosexuals, or abortion no matter how much you want it to.

Uncle terrie?...your a child and believe as a child. Your ignorance is only personified by your continued posting. Now, go back to playing with your little pee pee like children do.

Still hiding? Explain your scenario where Gore wins and show where the court erred

What are you arguing? All Im saying is....ghwb was appointed by the supreme court. Hewas NOT elected. Thats all.

Winning the count and the recount isn't being elected? How does one get elected then?

I never said or implied anyone won. Thats my point...jusus fkn christ. Now wonder we are ruled by the corporations.

Still not following a simple question?

Bush won the count and the recount.

So, how ... was ... W ... "defacto" appointed? What about that question don't you understand?

"In fact, Bush's 537-vote margin of victory would have increased to 1,665 under the ballot-counting standards Gore's supporters had advocated"

ibid

Ok, show me where the votes were all counted and the election commission declared ghwb the winner. Then show me where he was appointed president from that decision.

Last edited:
We dont have a Democracy. We have a Republic if we can keep it
The only threat to our Constitutional Republic comes from you and others on the social right hostile to the Constitution and its case law, where that case law safeguards the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Our Constitutional Republic is jeopardized by conservatives who pursue the wrongheaded notion of ‘majority rule,’ their errant belief that the states may force a woman to give birth against her will or deny same-sex couples access to marriage law they’re eligible to participate in.

The constitution doesn't mention marriage, homosexuals, or abortion no matter how much you want it to.

Winner! Marriage is State law. By the 10th amendment, the Feds have no power to say anything about what the States decide to do with marriage, including gays or not.

What they did have the power to say was whether other States have to recognize gay marriages performed in other States or not

You deny Democracy because it checks capitalism and government so they can not be corrupted by corporations. The Democracy we had DID this and you know it. Thats your agenda. Greed and lies. The Republic you insist on and I agree, we are both, does pretty much the same thing.

What on earth are you smoking

Lol. Another..."christian"

How is that relevant to your inability to put together rational thoughts or use proper grammar and prose?

Lmao. Im NOT a dem. Lol. Im an advocate for A Constitutional Democratic Republic.

Yet you still can't explain how a guy who won the count and the recount didn't win the election. And he was certified following Florida law. It was the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court who ignored the law because they could and they wanted to.

BTW, I voted for Harry Browne, not either of the crappy major party candidates

Yeah, certified by a right wing appointee. Certified aint the winner.

You deny Democracy because it checks capitalism and government so they can not be corrupted by corporations. The Democracy we had DID this and you know it. Thats your agenda. Greed and lies. The Republic you insist on and I agree, we are both, does pretty much the same thing.

How is that relevant to your inability to put together rational thoughts or use proper grammar and prose?

You cant prove your own words so you get mad at me and attack my spelling....lmao. Ok.

Lmao. Im NOT a dem. Lol. Im an advocate for A Constitutional Democratic Republic.

Yet you still can't explain how a guy who won the count and the recount didn't win the election. And he was certified following Florida law. It was the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court who ignored the law because they could and they wanted to.

BTW, I voted for Harry Browne, not either of the crappy major party candidates

Yeah, certified by a right wing appointee. Certified aint the winner.

Actually Kathrine Harris was elected, not appointed. And she followed Florida law. It was the Florida Supreme Court that did not follow the law because they didn't like the result.

And again, Dodger Boy. How was someone who won the count and the recount "de facto" appointed? What does it take for someone to win an election to you? They have to be a Democrat?

Your trying to change history with words and it works. Thats why its done.

By claiming our republic is a republic we are changing history? Was Ben Franklin wrong when he said they created a republic? Have we been wrong when we pledge allegiance to the flag and the republic for which it stands?

You cant prove your own words so you get mad at me and attack my spelling....lmao. Ok.

Agreed, Internet spell checkers are lame

Forum List

Back