Why are we so afraid to admit the obvious?

Those loans went bad because the bottom fell out of the gambling industry in Atlantic City.
You know exactly jack shit about any of that. Trump's bankruptcies were much worse than any others. You should read up. He is blacklisted for a reason, and it ain't because he's a good businessman, ya cultist.

Those loans went bad because the bottom fell out of the gambling industry in Atlantic City.
You know exactly jack shit about any of that. Trump's bankruptcies were much worse than any others. You should read up. He is blacklisted for a reason, and it ain't because he's a good businessman, ya cultist.

H's blacklisted by whom? For what? Prove your charge.

He was "blacklisted" by hysterical snowflakes.

By the major lending institutions in this country, for being a deadbeat who sues his lenders. Read up, my man. Or don't. I really do not care if you take my word for it or not.

By the major lending institutions in this country, for being a deadbeat who sues his lenders. Read up, my man. Or don't. I really do not care if you take my word for it or not.
Prove he was blacklisted by the major lending institutions in this country, asshole.

Prove he was blacklisted by the major lending institutions in this country, asshole.
Again...i do not care if you take my word for it or not. Go read up.

Look how defensive you get, when someone insults dear leader....chill....

So, instead of just running off at the keyboard, cite some specifics - if you can.

So, instead of just running off at the keyboard, cite some specifics - if you can.
Nah, im good. Again...I don't care I you take my word for it or not. But you should go read up on it...you can follow the trail right to Russian money ..

No, they aren't both equally responsible. Saying such things only helps the side that is responsible.
Here we go again.

Never have I used the word "equal".

And I clearly said "When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is worse?"

The responses on this thread have been a non-stop illustration of its point. I couldn't have asked for a better set of examples.
Yeah, it does matter which side is worse.

Our nut jobs (the left) yells at people.
Your nut jobs (the right) sends bombs and mows down people who are worshiping.
Did they yell at Steve Scalise?

Is this what you call "yelling?"

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

When are you fucking dumbasses going to realize that we have the internet now, which means we can dredge if the truth with the click of a button?

Or make it up with a few key strokes.

No, they aren't both equally responsible. Saying such things only helps the side that is responsible.
Here we go again.

And I clearly said "When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is worse?"

The responses on this thread have been a non-stop illustration of its point. I couldn't have asked for a better set of examples.

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

When are you fucking dumbasses going to realize that we have the internet now, which means we can dredge if the truth with the click of a button?

Those are photos, not keystrokes. Ugly, isn't it?

Here we go again.

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

Yup. Like the Synogogue shooting...and shooting up black churches....well. Not. Maybe it's time to tone this crap down?

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

Yup. Like the Synogogue shooting...and shooting up black churches....well. Not. Maybe it's time to tone this crap down?
Your talking about nut bags, not thugs paid by the official head of the party.

The NFL wouldn’t allow him a franchise. So he bought into the USFL…and it of course failed.

The NFL wouldn’t allow him a franchise. So he bought into the USFL…and it of course failed.
The USFL failed, dingbat.

Here we go again.

No your nutjobs shoot people, and bomb people.....The Unabomber was a wacktard environmentalist.......and a committed leftist, and there is Bill Ayers, who has never appologixed for killing people with bombs...

I’m sure the “appoloxigy” was last century LOL
well they are still alive and actually killed people...unlike this fake bomber (who sends bombs with no detonation device?)
But the left is by far the most violent......ANTIFA alone stalking all the old folks in Oregon.......these people should be shot on sight.

Here we go again.

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

The lefties, actually never use google...it's hilarious how a simple google search shows how much they lie.

much worse than what? all of his bankruptcies are for business deals, it happens. It's called RISK........learn the term.....the democrats don't take that risk, they just stay in school for 40 years living off the government. none of them have the balls to take a real risk.

He has had 300 businesses? Six is not terrible. He is a billionaire with strong name recognition and a successful RE portfolio. A 1%r for sure. So "genius" while subjective is not entirely off base IMO.

That was just six that went through bankruptcy. Most of them failed miserably. Or does your Trump Steak taste like sour grapes?

View attachment 225923

It didn’t work? It happens. Mark Cuban wasn’t successful either until he was. Business people who are successful often take many risks. 80% of businesses that are started fail.

You sound about as silly as one of the models Trump represented with his modeling agency….it failed too.
You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
his presidential campaign
and his pickup lines

the guy is rich, president and nails women you couldn't think or approaching............so just get over your jealousy....

He filed bankruptcy 6 times. That was the topic….but nice attempt at deflection.
you guys are the ones that liberalized bankruptcy laws....just because he used your policies doesn't make him a crook.

Here we go again.

No your nutjobs shoot people, and bomb people.....The Unabomber was a wacktard environmentalist.......and a committed leftist, and there is Bill Ayers, who has never appologixed for killing people with bombs...

I’m sure the “appoloxigy” was last century LOL
well they are still alive and actually killed people...unlike this fake bomber (who sends bombs with no detonation device?)
But the left is by far the most violent......ANTIFA alone stalking all the old folks in Oregon.......these people should be shot on sight.

You’re a waste.

Sending bombs that don’t blow up is just fine? Is that your bat-shit crazy argument today?

Forum List

Back