Why are we so afraid to admit the obvious?

Dems gaslight everything and then state that the jokes Trump states are really what he means. Bleh...

So couldn’t democrats just say Bernie was kidding and you would have to accept that?

Except he wasn't.

According to you.

When I asked supporters of the blob if the blob is a liar; I often her “he is prone to exaggeration”.
When I submitted the example of his saying someone who bodyslams a reporter is his kind of guy, you say he is joking.

We’ll let alone believable since so little of it is… but Is there anything he says that can be construed as being serious, authentic?
I prefer politicians that walk the walk. He's doing that. you all like the talk the talk. that accomplishes nothing. Walking does.
Then you are saying all his remarks supporting violence are not just talk.
when I hear any I will respond to your question.

People will die whatever the gop does. Ask the leftists

Dems gaslight everything and then state that the jokes Trump states are really what he means. Bleh...

So couldn’t democrats just say Bernie was kidding and you would have to accept that?

Except he wasn't.
You still have not shown where Bernie advocates violence. I think you should just up on that claim. It is a stretch.

Are you serious? The shooter was literally yelling what Bernie was stating as he was shooting Republicans. Bernie is a terrific gaslighter. The fact that you cannot grasp that is mind boggling. Debating you is like talking to a wall. Pointless as you just parrot the same nonsense.
she isn't objective. people who have no objectivity will never debate.

shots fired into a republican office and hasn't been reported in MSM. why? hey MAC, when you can equalize the reporting by MSM you have a point. right now you still have nothing.

They have been reported on the MSM. That is one of the frustrations. You read in something in your echo chamber and repeat it without bothering to check on whether it’s true.
No, you're missing the point......the media makes a quick statement on it.....and then ignores it. If it were the reverse, it would be doing panel after panel for days.
I mean you have the left not even acknowledging the baseball field shooting in this debate. I mean once they knew it was a lefty with apolitical motive, they moved off the story super fast (they spent maybe one day on that story)...someone almost died. in contrast, this bombing story, no one got hurt, and no bombs went off, and they've been on it for at least a week. the amount of coverage also is important, and things that make lefties and democrats look bad, the media ignores them or moves on from them very very quick....it's like clockwork.

The media has an agenda. Brain dead leftists let them set the agenda. Trying to point it out is useless. Concentrate on taking them down.
Advocating violence?

Meh. Get thee crazy ass gone.
yes, Don Lemon just did that.

No, they aren't both equally responsible. Saying such things only helps the side that is responsible.
Here we go again.

Never have I used the word "equal".

And I clearly said "When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is worse?"

The responses on this thread have been a non-stop illustration of its point. I couldn't have asked for a better set of examples.
Yeah, it does matter which side is worse.
Clean your own house first.

Until then, you're part of the problem.

You two live together. Its your house too. At least Bripat is honest about it.

No, they aren't both equally responsible. Saying such things only helps the side that is responsible.
Here we go again.

And I clearly said "When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is worse?"

The responses on this thread have been a non-stop illustration of its point. I couldn't have asked for a better set of examples.

Our nut jobs (the left) yells at people.
Your nut jobs (the right) sends bombs and mows down people who are worshiping.

Perfectly aware of the term. Still waiting for you to prove your assertion (but based on your past history of such...I ain't holding my breath).

I linked the article. You’re just trolling now.

That's really nice of you but the article doesn't show Bernie advocating violence (yes, I read it). Perhaps you linked to the wrong article?

So then you don’t understand gaslighting lol. If I say Coyote is the reason Jews suffer and Jews attack you then I promoted violence just not overtly aka gaslighting. Grow up.

Just provide an actual quote.

I did. The shooter was quoting him as he was shooting Republicans. You love to troll. Still think Kav was guilty without any proof LOL? The word gullible is not in the dictionary.

How fake news starts: Trump supporters tie Bernie Sanders to Alexandria shooting using a fake quote

What was the shooter quoted as saying?

I am not going there with you, Coyote. If you cannot see that his revolutionary rhetoric can inspire violence then I cannot help You. Did you not watch the news of Trump supporters getting attacked? Who do you think the attackers were? Old ladies who supported HRC or lost millenials who have no clue as to what they are doing.
Quote then, is it that hard to do?

So you are going to play this game. The man says that because of Republicans we cannot have equality in pay, free healthcare and free college and is shocked when a whacko supporter decides to shoot those same Republicans? As I said, I am not Playting this game with you Coyote. Your playing naive act will not work here.

There is no game in asking you to support your claims. Show me one quote of Bernies to support what you are claiming. If cant then quit wasting 'everyones time with baseless accusations you refuse to substantiate.
Wait you've never heard Bernie talk about health care and collge? like his own points and what he ascribes to republicans? "you do know democrats have literally made commercials showing republicans pushing old people off a cliff, right?

but here is a link...just a small sample
'This is barbaric': Bernie Sanders lambastes GOP healthcare bill
Umh...so I read it. Can you point out anything advocating violence? This is the normal sort of political rhetoric you see across the board.
You mean directly advocating violence? Not in this article, although I could post several democrats doing that.
No the problem in this article, is he is saying the Republicans want to kill you via a lack of health insurance. That is wrong, insidious and disgusting. The left doesn't debate policy, they just make these ridiculous statements.

Here we go again.

No your nutjobs shoot people, and bomb people.....The Unabomber was a wacktard environmentalist.......and a committed leftist, and there is Bill Ayers, who has never appologixed for killing people with bombs...

That's really nice of you but the article doesn't show Bernie advocating violence (yes, I read it). Perhaps you linked to the wrong article?

So then you don’t understand gaslighting lol. If I say Coyote is the reason Jews suffer and Jews attack you then I promoted violence just not overtly aka gaslighting. Grow up.

I did. The shooter was quoting him as he was shooting Republicans. You love to troll. Still think Kav was guilty without any proof LOL? The word gullible is not in the dictionary.

How fake news starts: Trump supporters tie Bernie Sanders to Alexandria shooting using a fake quote

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

The St. Clair County Sheriff said that deputies had been called to Hodgkinson's house about half a dozen times in the past 20 years.[52] In 2006, Hodgkinson was accused of beating his foster daughter and charged with domestic battery but the case was dismissed when the alleged victim refused to testify. Had Hodgkinson been convicted, he would have been unable to legally purchase firearms.[53]

So gun control wouldn't have fixed this issue....like we always say

He wrote 27 letters to the editor of the Belleville News-Democrat between March 2008 and September 2012 on various political and economic topics, many of which were anti-Republican.[58]
On May 22, 2017, Hodgkinson wrote "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." above his repost of a Change.org petition demanding "the legal removal" of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for "treason". He belonged to numerous political Facebook groups, including those named "Terminate the Republican Party," "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans," and "Donald Trump is not my President."[59]

Analysis | One stunning quote that sums up James Hodgkinson’s hyperpartisan world

The St. Clair County Sheriff said that deputies had been called to Hodgkinson's house about half a dozen times in the past 20 years.[52] In 2006, Hodgkinson was accused of beating his foster daughter and charged with domestic battery but the case was dismissed when the alleged victim refused to testify. Had Hodgkinson been convicted, he would have been unable to legally purchase firearms.[53]

He wrote 27 letters to the editor of the Belleville News-Democrat between March 2008 and September 2012 on various political and economic topics, many of which were anti-Republican.[58]
On May 22, 2017, Hodgkinson wrote "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." above his repost of a Change.org petition demanding "the legal removal" of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for "treason". He belonged to numerous political Facebook groups, including those named "Terminate the Republican Party," "The Road To Hell Is Paved With Republicans," and "Donald Trump is not my President."[59]

Analysis | One stunning quote that sums up James Hodgkinson’s hyperpartisan world

Imagine I am a new CFO of a company and it is levered up to its eyeballs but the overall business is sound. Chapter 11 cleans up the balance sheet and allows me to reorganize the Company accordingly so that it may continue to exist.

Imagine you’re supposedly a financial genius. And you’ve had to file bankruptcy 6 times. Should you be called a “genius” any longer?

He has had 300 businesses? Six is not terrible. He is a billionaire with strong name recognition and a successful RE portfolio. A 1%r for sure. So "genius" while subjective is not entirely off base IMO.

That was just six that went through bankruptcy. Most of them failed miserably. Or does your Trump Steak taste like sour grapes?

View attachment 225923

It didn’t work? It happens. Mark Cuban wasn’t successful either until he was. Business people who are successful often take many risks. 80% of businesses that are started fail.

You sound about as silly as one of the models Trump represented with his modeling agency….it failed too.
You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
his presidential campaign
and his pickup lines

the guy is rich, president and nails women you couldn't think or approaching............so just get over your jealousy....

Here we go again.

No your nutjobs shoot people, and bomb people.....The Unabomber was a wacktard environmentalist.......and a committed leftist, and there is Bill Ayers, who has never appologixed for killing people with bombs...

I’m sure the “appoloxigy” was last century LOL

Azog said he was quoting as he was shooting. What was he quoted as saying as he was shooting?

Imagine you’re supposedly a financial genius. And you’ve had to file bankruptcy 6 times. Should you be called a “genius” any longer?

He has had 300 businesses? Six is not terrible. He is a billionaire with strong name recognition and a successful RE portfolio. A 1%r for sure. So "genius" while subjective is not entirely off base IMO.

That was just six that went through bankruptcy. Most of them failed miserably. Or does your Trump Steak taste like sour grapes?

View attachment 225923

It didn’t work? It happens. Mark Cuban wasn’t successful either until he was. Business people who are successful often take many risks. 80% of businesses that are started fail.

You sound about as silly as one of the models Trump represented with his modeling agency….it failed too.
You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
and his pickup lines

the guy is rich, president and nails women you couldn't think or approaching............so just get over your jealousy....

He filed bankruptcy 6 times. That was the topic….but nice attempt at deflection.

Here we go again.

Did they yell at Steve Scalise?

Is this what you call "yelling?"

iu

iu

iu

fotoflexer_photo-175.jpg

iu

When are you fucking dumbasses going to realize that we have the internet now, which means we can dredge if the truth with the click of a button?

Last edited:

View attachment 225923

You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
and his pickup lines

He filed bankruptcy 6 times. That was the topic….but nice attempt at deflection.
You mean to tell me he used legal bankruptcy laws to get out of bad loans? The hell you say...

View attachment 225923

You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
and his pickup lines

You mean to tell me he used legal bankruptcy laws to get out of bad loans? The hell you say...

6 times
He inherited his money. He is no genius financially or in any other arena.

View attachment 225923

You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
and his pickup lines

Yes, they were bad loans, because he is a bad businessman and likely lied to get them.

You sound really dumb

you know what succeeded?

his real estate business
and his pickup lines

Yes, they were bad loans, because he is a bad businessman and likely lied to get them.
More proof that you're an imbecile. Those loans went bad because the bottom fell out of the gambling industry in Atlantic City. It had nothing to do with his credit rating.

Forum List

Back