Why aren't the Republicans in Congress trying to impeach the fake president?

Are you familiar with what an affidavit is? All 900+ of those instruments left their signers open to a perjury charge. NONE OF THEM were accepted by a court to be investigated or disproven. NOT ONE.
Courts do not investigate things. It's not their job. They use only the evidence presented by the plaintiffs to decide if the complaint has merit. Weak cases get shitcanned. Frivolous cases can get a lawyer in deep trouble.

I think it will. There are many on the left shoring up for a disastrous November for democrats. THAT'S when Republicans should move to impeach...
I hear the Ds have lost hundreds of thousands of voters since 2020... People aren't stupid... Even if they normally don't like theRs... they don't like thieves... or we can assume most don't... EVeryday dems are not like their DC counterparts... DC is so out of touch it's incredible..

again, a lot of Ds voted for Trump.... And even more will vote against the dims in 2024. But here's a Q for you:

do you think the vote integrity issues have been properly cleared up/fixed?

I hear the Ds have lost hundreds of thousands of voters since 2020... People aren't stupid... Even if they normally don't like theRs... they don't like thieves... or we can assume most don't... EVeryday dems are not like their DC counterparts... DC is so out of touch it's incredible..

again, a lot of Ds voted for Trump.... And even more will vote against the dims in 2024. But here's a Q for you:

do you think the vote integrity issues have been properly cleared up/fixed?

I think we're always going to have voter integrity issues. Until we require someone prove they're able to legally vote in this country (through the simple step of a Voter ID), it will always be suspect to some degree...

I really don't know what the answer is to... the Swamp
IMHO, the answer is to greatly diminish the size and scope of the federal government. The 10th Amendment has been basically gang-raped by bureaucrats and politicians for ages.

The problem is that the GOP isn't in the majority. And its the Speaker who determines what issues are going to be voted on.

There are certainly good causes to impeach Brandon. Fucking up the Country is definitely a "High Crime" in anyone's book. But when you don't have the gavel, there is nothing you can do about it.
Under you premise Trump should have been impeached for his lying and incompetence on the COVID response...
But he wasn't impeached for that...

He was impeached for trying to coerce a foreign leader into announcing an investigation on his political opponent. This is actually an impeachable offence and in many other countries one where a custodial sentence would be added..

He other impeachment was to have a rally tell them they need to take back there country by force after filling them with lies for months. That crowd then had a riot on the nations capital while he did nothing for hours... This is also impeachable...

Please tell us what you want to impeach Biden for?

I don't watch as much news as i once did... (sigh)

but I do follow news... Breitbart.. Fox... Newsmax

In any case, regardless of all that... Why aren't the Rs trying to impeach the faker in chief who actually IS guilty of something (as opposed to Trump whom they constantly attacked and vilified for no reason)

head scratcher..

any insights woiuld be appreciated (except those from lefties... too lacking in cred)

They have bigger fish to fry.

Yeah Biden is a world class fuck up but in the grand scheme of things he isn't the true problem because he on his way out. The real problem is the new democratic politicians, when Biden is gone they will still remain and still carry on this shit show.

In any case, regardless of all that... Why aren't the Rs trying to impeach the faker in chief who actually IS guilty of something (as opposed to Trump whom they constantly attacked and vilified for no reason)

head scratcher..

any insights woiuld be appreciated (except those from lefties... too lacking in cred)

Maybe you should watch the news more. Then you would know that the Republicans don't have a majority in either house of Congress, so they don't have the ability to impeach anyone. And that's even if they could get empty-suit dipshits like Mitt Romney to playact being a Republican for five minutes.

head scratcher..

A couple things. Harris succeeds nothing else needs to be said about that catastrophe. Republicans shouldn't do the same bullshit that Democrats did the entire Trump administration. Hammer his policies and let the voters decide.

Under you premise Trump should have been impeached for his lying and incompetence on the COVID response...
But he wasn't impeached for that...

He was impeached for trying to coerce a foreign leader into announcing an investigation on his political opponent. This is actually an impeachable offence and in many other countries one where a custodial sentence would be added..

He other impeachment was to have a rally tell them they need to take back there country by force after filling them with lies for months. That crowd then had a riot on the nations capital while he did nothing for hours... This is also impeachable...

Please tell us what you want to impeach Biden for?

When are you leftists ever going to learn you can't win a debate with lies?

When did Trump tell people at the Capital to use violence or force? Let's see that video. Would you like to see my video, the one where Trump said "we are going to march to the Capital peacefully and patriotically?" If that's an impeachable offense, does that mean we can impeach Shumer or Waters for what they said at rallies? What they said was much more caustic than anything Trump said.

Dementia was not his political opponent when he talked to Zelensky. He was running for the Democrat nomination. Please tell me what category of the US Constitution impeachment clauses did Trump violate by kindly asking a leader of another country for a favor; Trump's exact words. Was that a misdemeanor? Was asking for a favor a high crime? Was it treason? Which one? Trump had no ability to do anything about the riot. The delay was by the Pentagon. Would you like a link to the story? I have it right here in my bookmarks.

Trump offered to have the national guard there from the beginning of the day. The Communists refused Trump's offer. Their claim is it would be bad optics.

Given the fact that the Communists set a new precedent for impeachment, it doesn't matter what we impeach Dementia on. The new precedent is you can impeach anybody if they are a threat to your party. But if I was to choose one, I would say using our federal investigative agencies for personal matters. His daughters diary was not a federal security issue.

They presently lack a majority. It is pointless because they won’t have. 2/3rds
senate majority anyway. And besides, it’s all bullshit until he commits a high crime or misdemeanor.

Forum List

Back