Why Barr may have placed himself in a not too pleasant corner.....

So.....just to get this straight........you morons are NOW counting on Barr to uncover this "coup d'etat" attempt by the Obama administration in plotting, wiretapping and investigating the orange moron???

Is THIS really what you dimwits are counting on?

Never mind that Don-baby, Kushner and Manafort did NOT tell the FBI that Russia wanted to help Trump win???

Never mind that the idiot-in-chief once openly ASKED for Russian help to defeat Clinton?

Never mind that Manafort handed over to Russian operatives polling data to get Russia to help Trump??

Never mind that Trump LIED throughout his campaign that he had no dealings with Russia?

......Soooooo, Barr is going to shift reality to suit your fucked up aspitations??

Try hanging by your gonads until Barr gives you what your longing for...............LMAO
a61cbe5f162f971bec174950905e24f6--so-funny-funny-memes.jpg

If you could stop your paranoid hate-rants and pay attention to the facts you'd see where you're going wrong.

Mueller had 2-1/2 years, a pack of Trump hating fanatical investigators, unlimited resources, and unprecedented transparency from Trump, and he found NADDA!!!.

He didn't find evidence to conclude Trump was guilty of a single thing.. Nothing... Zip.. Zilch...

All Republicans want Barr to do investigate for the truth...

I get why you're frustrated.... It's like you've been looking at your favorite popsickle just outside your reach from your playpen for 2 years with a promise that you'll get it soon.. Waiting and waiting.... And then just when you're about to grab it and shove down your slobbering pie-hole, Trump walks by and takes it and eats it right in front of you, and throws you the stick...

I also get why you're scared.... You know Hillary's a criminal. You know Clapper, Comey, and Brennen are criminals. And you so scared that they weren't able to cover their crimes up sufficiently.
Hillary a criminal???? What TF is wrong with you guys ? Been under examination by repubs for 30 some odd years and you couldn't lay a glove on her?? meanwhile look at all the repub slime we caught with more to come

Yeah, funny how when the obummer AG tells the FBI to stop investigating you think that is an exoneration.

That is the DEFINITION of corruption, you twit.

So.....just to get this straight........you morons are NOW counting on Barr to uncover this "coup d'etat" attempt by the Obama administration in plotting, wiretapping and investigating the orange moron???

Is THIS really what you dimwits are counting on?

Never mind that Don-baby, Kushner and Manafort did NOT tell the FBI that Russia wanted to help Trump win???

Never mind that the idiot-in-chief once openly ASKED for Russian help to defeat Clinton?

Never mind that Manafort handed over to Russian operatives polling data to get Russia to help Trump??

Never mind that Trump LIED throughout his campaign that he had no dealings with Russia?

......Soooooo, Barr is going to shift reality to suit your fucked up aspitations??

Try hanging by your gonads until Barr gives you what your longing for...............LMAO
a61cbe5f162f971bec174950905e24f6--so-funny-funny-memes.jpg

If you could stop your paranoid hate-rants and pay attention to the facts you'd see where you're going wrong.

Mueller had 2-1/2 years, a pack of Trump hating fanatical investigators, unlimited resources, and unprecedented transparency from Trump, and he found NADDA!!!.

He didn't find evidence to conclude Trump was guilty of a single thing.. Nothing... Zip.. Zilch...

All Republicans want Barr to do investigate for the truth...

I get why you're frustrated.... It's like you've been looking at your favorite popsickle just outside your reach from your playpen for 2 years with a promise that you'll get it soon.. Waiting and waiting.... And then just when you're about to grab it and shove down your slobbering pie-hole, Trump walks by and takes it and eats it right in front of you, and throws you the stick...

I also get why you're scared.... You know Hillary's a criminal. You know Clapper, Comey, and Brennen are criminals. And you so scared that they weren't able to cover their crimes up sufficiently.
Hillary a criminal???? What TF is wrong with you guys ? Been under examination by repubs for 30 some odd years and you couldn't lay a glove on her?? meanwhile look at all the repub slime we caught with more to come

Yeah, funny how when the obummer AG tells the FBI to stop investigating you think that is an exoneration.

That is the DEFINITION of corruption, you twit.
You give comfort and aid to our republican enemies
. If this be treason, make the mostof it.".

Conservatives winning deprives too many of their civil rights and liberties.

Please provide some examples of your claim.

Voter suppression; the suppression of labor unions; Gay and Lesbian Marriage, arbitrary incarcerations of minorities by ICE, when Europeans, Asians and Canadians have overstayed their allotted time too.
I'll address each of your claims individually:

Voter suppression: Yes, the President believes in enforcing the law that requires voters in Federal elections be US citizens. Democrats disagree, and rather than changing the law (which they know is impossible), they choose to openly disobey it.

Gay and Lesbian Marriage: This has only become a partisan issue due to Democrat extremism. Plenty of Dems are traditional in this area but know they cannot speak without being mobbed. This article might give you a little perspective on the President's position: Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Suppression of labor unions: Unions are a non-partisan point of contention, not Trump-specific. Unemployment rates are at an unprecedented low, and isn't this the actual goal?

Arbitrary incarcerations of minorities by ICE, when Europeans, Asians and Canadians have overstayed their allotted time too: ICE by it's very nature deals largely with minorities, so "arbitrary" is hardly justified here. Your own admission that Europeans and Canadians are also affected by enforcement of our laws disqualifies your protest. Sorry, the race card won't work with immigration.

As you can clearly see, your objections fall apart upon scrutiny. These aren't "Trump" issues, they are simply areas where you disagree with Conservatives. Painting them purely as "Orange Man Bad" is lazy and dishonest.

Conservatives have opinions, and prominent among them is that our current laws should be enforced. Many liberals have discarded this foundation of American government and adopted a "screw the law" approach that appeals to many but is categorically ridiculous. As evidenced by your resistance to legal voters and ICE enforcement, you are among them.

Voter suppression is not all about illegal votes, for there are very few ever to have been found, and no evidence that illegal votes impacted any election (except for the recent event where the Republican partisan collected ballots, causing the contest to be revoted and the R winner didn't run again).

Republican Governors suppress the vote by closing polls in likely Democratic communities, moving polling places with difficult access by public transportation, reducing the days to vote and the hours for polls to be open, and demanding a voter ID, and not paying for one satisfactory to be able to vote (a poll tax).

Right to Work states are a shame, a euphemism to work without benefits and job security. We can guess what would happen if a worker in a company / business, a Right to Work State, uses his Right to organize a union.

The race card, another deflection which fails to obfuscate reality. How many European or Canadian Families been split apart by ICE?

I don't lump trump and conservatives together, both disgust me and fail to live up to the spirit of COTUS, and traditional values of Americans (decency and honesty). Trump is a crook, a conman, a racist and a misogynist; he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac an iconoclastic and deplorable.

Trump is a crook, a conman, a racist and a misogynist; he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac an iconoclastic and deplorable.}}

and those are his good points

Voter suppression is not all about illegal votes, for there are very few ever to have been found, and no evidence that illegal votes impacted any election (except for the recent event where the Republican partisan collected ballots, causing the contest to be revoted and the R winner didn't run again).

Republican Governors suppress the vote by closing polls in likely Democratic communities, moving polling places with difficult access by public transportation, reducing the days to vote and the hours for polls to be open, and demanding a voter ID, and not paying for one satisfactory to be able to vote (a poll tax).

Right to Work states are a shame, a euphemism to work without benefits and job security. We can guess what would happen if a worker in a company / business, a Right to Work State, uses his Right to organize a union.

The race card, another deflection which fails to obfuscate reality. How many European or Canadian Families been split apart by ICE?

I don't lump trump and conservatives together, both disgust me and fail to live up to the spirit of COTUS, and traditional values of Americans (decency and honesty). Trump is a crook, a conman, a racist and a misogynist; he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac an iconoclastic and deplorable.
You could have engaged in logical debate, but instead chose to spew hatred towards all who disagree with you on the slightest point.

Your behavior is decidedly un-American, but fortunately for you that is allowed in the USA. You are dismissed.

I wonder how many times Comey said that he couldn't remember....I bet it was more than 37 times.

NOBODY can beat Ronnie's record for dementia.........."I don't remember" is what a $900 per hour attorney tells you to say to AVOID PERJURY......

Trump was a COWARD for refusing to sit down in front of a grand jury who.........unlike the DOJ policy.......could have made Trump an an-uninInstead, Trump ran from responsibility (as he did during the draft days) and EVEN when he had his lawyers write up his homework for Mueller......the asshole "couldn't remember."

Wake up, CULTISTS....LOL

Yanno, if Ronnie and Nancy hadn't had their "just say no" program, then there might have been medical research into marijuana a long time ago.

Too bad....................marijuana could have helped Ronnie in his last years when he had dementia.

You could have engaged in logical debate, but instead chose to spew hatred towards all who disagree with you on the slightest point.

Your behavior is decidedly un-American, but fortunately for you that is allowed in the USA. You are dismissed.

How do you define un-American? For the record, I don't hate anyone. I've coined the phrase Callous Conservative to define those who claim to be conservatives, but in these times are really neo fascists.

Do I hate them, nah, I pity them for their hate, ignorance and lack of knowledge. They are no different than the Black Panthers of the late '60's.

As for Trump, my graduate work included course work in Psychology, Social Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and Counseling. I'm not being mean to your pal Donald, but with my education and my LE experience I'm certain he is one very sick puppy. I don't hate him, I pity his family and the America we once knew.

Yeah, I'd also like to know, why is their behavior "decidedly un-American"? What, and who exactly determines what is and isn't "American"? You?

It took Mueller 2-1/2 years to exonerate Trump of crimes that there was never any evidence of ever having taken place, even though, in unpredcidented transparency, Trump did not refuse a single piece of evidence Mueller asked for not did he refuse to allow a single person under him to testify.

Soooooo, lets break the above down a bit, shall we?......

• First (a minor fuckup) 23 months of Mueller's investigation now equals 2 1/2 years???

• Second.....Mueller "exonerated" Trump even though he CLEARLY stated this:

...... that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

• Third..........did Mueller know or NOT know that the DOJ policy states that he could NOT indict a sitting president? Yes or No?

• Fourth....If the orange clown touts FULL TRANSPARENCY and COOPERATION, why didn't he sit down with Mueller or a grand jury and testify under oath (as Clinton did)???

• Fifth......Did you know that with all that TRANSPARENCY, even the WRITTEN response to Mueller had Trump stating "I don't remember"...THIRTY-SIX times???? (almost as many dementia-ladened responses as Reagan's)

Magaman is exactly what he touts himself to be.....a Trump cult and ass kisser who is the perfect "poorly educated" tool for the orange charlatan.

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.

Oh really, remind us how many bills did Obama veto?

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.

The entire back-n-forth is about Trump and Barr.....and what is the above idiot's "great" contribution to the discussion???

Soooooo, lets break the above down a bit, shall we?......

• First (a minor fuckup) 23 months of Mueller's investigation now equals 2 1/2 years???

• Second.....Mueller "exonerated" Trump even though he CLEARLY stated this:

...... that “while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

• Third..........did Mueller know or NOT know that the DOJ policy states that he could NOT indict a sitting president? Yes or No?

• Fourth....If the orange clown touts FULL TRANSPARENCY and COOPERATION, why didn't he sit down with Mueller or a grand jury and testify under oath (as Clinton did)???

• Fifth......Did you know that with all that TRANSPARENCY, even the WRITTEN response to Mueller had Trump stating "I don't remember"...THIRTY-SIX times???? (almost as many dementia-ladened responses as Reagan's)
You sure are obsessed with improving your failure.

Ok 23 months and he found ZERO crimes committed. Zero. Exactly NONE..

Since you brought up Clinton, his investigation found actual real crimes committed, including Obstruction of Justice. But it's ok. Actual Obstruction of Justice is worse than "It could kinda be obstruction if you want it to be bad enough".

I may have taught you POTUS can't be indicted.

Trump was too smart to enter an obvious perjury trap. Mueller didn't ask Trump a single relevant question he didn't already know the answer to. Clinton was an idiot that was guilty of crimes. Clinton also used Executive Privilege multiple times. Trump is innocent, and smart.

Trump could have easily used Executive Privilege, like Obama also did in the Fast and Furious investigation. But he didn't.

I get that you're butthurt. But the facts don't care

Both if the last 2 Democrats committed actual crimes. Trump has not.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

I was discussing Barr & his master Trump; NOT Obama.

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........

Please try & keep up with the thread topic, or just fucking leave, already ...........
Thats what I thought avoid my question little one.​

Thats what I thought avoid my question little one.​

If you wanna talk crap about Obama go start another thread, and try & stay on topic.

Forum List

Back