Why be a liberal?

RightyTighty

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2017
Living rent free in Bear513's tiny mind.
With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

She had better wear that hijab, or her family will kill her

Last edited:
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?
If I become a liberal I hallucinate about freaks in the water?

Thanks but I'll pass

What a shame. The regressives defend a religion that treats women and gays like that, and they even go into spin mode after jihadist atrocities.

These are not liberals, they are "progressives" (ha).
No religion supports liberalism, Mac in the middle. That's why no religion is allowed to rule here.
At least you'd let her out in public.

That's big of you.

What a shame. The regressives defend a religion that treats women and gays like that, and they even go into spin mode after jihadist atrocities.

No religion supports liberalism, Mac in the middle. That's why no religion is allowed to rule here.

That's big of you.
If her faith said no to that, and she agreed, that's her call now isn't it?
mantillas.jpg

That's big of you.
If her faith said no to that, and she agreed, that's her call now isn't it?
mantillas.jpg
It's her call until her husband or brother finds out. Then it's OFF TO THE STONING PIT WITH YOU YA WENCH!

i was called a lib by some righty the other day.....for having the gall and audacity to disagree with him....
She had better wear that hijab, or her husband will kill her
Still her call - liberty. And that's a, burkini.
it aint no "kini" if you cant see any skin.....
I see what men not her husband should be looking at - her face. For most at the beach they are hiding their breasts and bottoms like day-glow orange hides a traffic cone. (Good line - I stole it).

Burkini.jpg

The pool was full until she showed up.

Everybody grabbed some cover before the vest explodes.

She seems to be targeting the water slide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back