Why be a liberal?

burka-babes.jpg
Ain't religious freedom a beautiful thing? Here you can wear that (or not) your call.
Here you can wear that (or not) your call.
You really believe they have a choice?

Here, or anywhere else?

I think it's hilarious that the op thinks the oppression of women is cause to celebrate being a liberal.
Inexplicable. They celebrate this.

What hypocrites.

Incredible.
Hypocrisy is what you two are up to - in not celebrating religious freedom. I know, it's hard to be a liberal and let others have - liberty.

i was called a lib by some righty the other day.....for having the gall and audacity to disagree with him....
She had better wear that hijab, or her husband will kill her
Still her call - liberty. And that's a, burkini.
it aint no "kini" if you cant see any skin.....
I see what men not her husband should be looking at - her face. For most at the beach they are hiding their breasts and bottoms like day-glow orange hides a traffic cone. (Good line - I stole it).

Your right not not be into bootay.

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Sure...guessing your friends protesting against the anti-Shari marchers may disagree.

th

th

Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Sure...guessing your friends protesting against the anti-Shari marchers may disagree.

th

th
No religion approves of liberalism (and vice versa).

And liberals don't like Nazis (and vice versa).

I think it's hilarious that the op thinks the oppression of women is cause to celebrate being a liberal.

What a fucking loon
No one is repressing that woman (as far as we can tell.) She is honoring God. Islam means one who submits to God.
You have NO IDEA why she's wearing that so shut the fuck up and stop pretending you speak for Muslim women ya pompous jackass.

Ain't religious freedom a beautiful thing? Here you can wear that (or not) your call.

Here, or anywhere else?
Yes. And they do, in most cases.

do what?

You seriously believe if one of those women were to assume American garb, their husbands, or fathers, would be happy with it?

What a fucking loon
No one is repressing that woman (as far as we can tell.) She is honoring God. Islam means one who submits to God.
You have NO IDEA why she's wearing that so shut the fuck up and stop pretending you speak for Muslim women ya pompous jackass.
It honestly doesn't matter why, as long as she has the option. If it's entirely her option then that's even better.

Burkini.jpg

th

th

Sounds like yet another dilemma for Democrats.

Here, or anywhere else?
Yes. And they do, in most cases.

do what?

You seriously believe if one of those women were to assume American garb, their husbands, or fathers, would be happy with it?
Happy? No. It goes against the very conservative version of Islam but they think your women dress like whores (and they aren't far off).

What a fucking loon
It honestly doesn't matter why, as long as she has the option. If it's entirely her option then that's even better.
You've cemented my thoughts of you being an idiot as grounded in reality.

Burkini.jpg

th

th

Sounds like yet another dilemma for Democrats.
Nope. They neither embrace nor reject religion. It has its place (and should stay there).

Burkini.jpg

And, I have no problem with this. However, it seems that those very same people, when they come here, want my wife and daughter to dress as they do lest it offend their tender sensibilities. This is the USA. Thus, if they move here, they conform to OUR laws. Not theirs.

Forum List

Back