🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

1. It demonstrates the failure of our appeasement towards hostile Muslim countries.

2. It demonstrates the unconscionable elevation of politics over protection of American citizens.

3. It demonstrates pervasive corruption/coverup throughout the Executive Branch of our government.

4. It demonstrates the pervasive corruption of journalism in our mainstream media.

5. It demonstrates the corruption of political partisans who support their candidate no matter what harm is done to their country.

It is obvious that the administration was aware of what happened and failed to act in a timely manner. Any way you spin it, it was a complete breakdown which cost lives.

As common with scandals, especially in a politically sensitive time such as this, a cover-up would not be unthinkable. Obama is going to have to throw a lot of people under the bus to avoid responsibility. It would be an odious start to a second administration if he is to win. His disapproval ratings would likely set new records in a matter of months.

If Obama wins the election, he would have set himself up for impeachment, conviction and removal from office. Biden would face the same fate since he was with Obama and a partner in crime. The next in line to take over the Presidency will be House Majority Leader, Boehner.

1. It demonstrates the failure of our appeasement towards hostile Muslim countries.

2. It demonstrates the unconscionable elevation of politics over protection of American citizens.

3. It demonstrates pervasive corruption/coverup throughout the Executive Branch of our government.

4. It demonstrates the pervasive corruption of journalism in our mainstream media.

5. It demonstrates the corruption of political partisans who support their candidate no matter what harm is done to their country.

I think the right has overplayed its hand on this one. The American people can recognize the cynical usage of death for poltical gain when they see it. They're a lot more likely to take the word of Panetta, Powell and Rice than any number of ultra-CON blowhards.

Short, sweet, to the point and irrefutable...

Reps on way!

I think the right has overplayed its hand on this one. The American people can recognize the cynical usage of death for poltical gain when they see it. They're a lot more likely to take the word of Panetta, Powell and Rice than any number of ultra-CON blowhards.

Thank you for proving #5.

I never ruled out the possibility that the video and the riots throughout the various Muslim countries had something to do with it. If nothing more than to obfuscate the motive of those responible.

So that's what the hate sites are retreating to, right? "Obama called it a terrorist attack on Sept. 12 - but if we're lying, then it was all a spontaneous protest of a 4 month old YouTube video that had 11 views. Because all protestors bring mortars and RPG's with them."

If you steal the election through fraud, you still won't "win." Obama will be impeached over this. You know that, right?

It does matter. I feel sorry for the casualties.. I do not feel sorry for the sorry administration.

Romney's Jeeps-to-China lie fits #5 better than anything Obama's done. Kiss Ohio and Michigan good-bye. :clap2:

This isn't call of duty. Firing with a 105mm howitzer from an AC130 into a crowd (armed and unarmed) around the consulate would create worse ramifications than Stevens' death.
I suppose that was what Obama was thinking. He's a bit of a wimp too.

This always happens when lawyers are presented a situation. They wring their hands.

This is why the lawyer's place is to sit beside the leader who makes the call.

Romney's Jeeps-to-China lie fits #5 better than anything Obama's done. Kiss Ohio and Michigan good-bye. :clap2:

So a lie harms the country? Exactly, your post does not mean anything.

This mess in Libya points out the flaw in Republican foreign policy.

Lets not forget who put Kadaffi in power, its not that long ago we put a few of these dictators into a position of power. Its no wonder this part of the world is a tender box.

So ya, Libya does matter. It shows the mistakes we have made over the decades. Think about it, if Libya was not our little science project in the past, maybe we would not have a dead American hero.

Any well educated, well read American is not going to pin this on Obama as this mess made in Libya has been in motion for decades.

My main question to the Obama admin is WTF was an American even doing in Libya. Its not exactly that safest place to be. However, im my eyes, Libya is small potatoes compared to Iraq. The debt collected in Iraq is and will be a true hit to nation security.

The word of those lefty fools has been proven to be full of holes. Anyone believing them are not very smart. Idiots.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back