Why Bernie Wins in One Word: Class

Turn left far enough and the brain apparently just shuts off completely.
Can you comprehend "wealth discrimination"?

99% of shareholders are parasites. They contribute nothing to what a corporation produces yet they are first in line when it comes time to be paid.

As a consequence they amass more and more wealth with each passing generation.

The Divine Right of Capital by Marjorie Kelly: A Summary

"At America’s founding, the right to vote was limited based on race, sex and wealth. As a society, we have recognized the harms of racism and sexism, but we have yet to truly address wealthism.

Wealth bias is typically rolled into our notions of class, but class can be embedded in our family of origin, dress, schools, mode of dress and other factors.

"All these factors matter when it comes to social status, but political and economic power, where Kelly makes the case that it is more precise to focus on wealth rather than class.

"She tells the story of Thomas Dorr and the Dorr Rebellion of 1842, which focused on extending the right to vote to all white males, regardless of whether they owned property.

"Dorr was imprisoned for life, and still remains a relatively unknown name in history even though universal suffrage was extended to all non-property owning white males across the United States as a result of his efforts."

:lmao:

99% of shareholders are parasites. They contribute nothing to what a corporation produces yet they are first in line when it comes time to be paid.

"At America’s founding, the right to vote was limited based on race, sex and wealth. As a society, we have recognized the harms of racism and sexism, but we have yet to truly address wealthism.

Wealth bias is typically rolled into our notions of class, but class can be embedded in our family of origin, dress, schools, mode of dress and other factors.

"All these factors matter when it comes to social status, but political and economic power, where Kelly makes the case that it is more precise to focus on wealth rather than class.

"She tells the story of Thomas Dorr and the Dorr Rebellion of 1842, which focused on extending the right to vote to all white males, regardless of whether they owned property.

"Dorr was imprisoned for life, and still remains a relatively unknown name in history even though universal suffrage was extended to all non-property owning white males across the United States as a result of his efforts."

99% of shareholders are parasites.

Hilarious!!

They contribute nothing to what a corporation produces yet they are first in line when it comes time to be paid.

They own the company. Don't like it? Tough shit loser.

Pick your favorite corporation.
Find out how much they paid their employees last year.
How much profit were employees paid.
How much input into working conditions did employees have?
Why do parasites who contribute nothing to producing profits warrant receiving a bigger share of profits than those who create the surplus?

How much profit were employees paid.

Employees get paid before profit. Employees get paid more than profit.

Why do parasites who contribute nothing to producing profits warrant receiving a bigger share of profits than those who create the surplus?

Owners receive profits. Employees receive wages.
Don't like it?
Tough shit.

You want to receive your share of the "surplus"?
Go get a job in Cuba or Venezuela.

No matter how much vision a politician has, my friends, if he stands alone, he will accomplish nothing.

Bernie would be another Carter, folks!

Nothing is "scarce" in the US and nodody owes manyone anything that can't pay for.
problems-of-scarcity-leads-to-economizing-of-resources-2-638.jpg

Capitalists have no right to profit from scarce resources.
This is an example of the world's failed education systems and the ruin of practical thinking caused by currency systems replacing barter.

Shitty and lazy hunters have no right to eat the the kill of good hunters. Fuck-tard gatherers are not entitled to the berries collected by smart people.

To take from them is LITERALLY an act of war.

That is why we must head Johnny Ramone's advice:

If I own a cow, who gets to drink its milk? Me or the guy I pay to milk it?

When I break this shit down to agrarian or hunter/gatherer basics, you should start to see how stupid your years of commie brainwashing sounds.

Hopefully.

Class: The Little Word the Elites Want You to Forget

"Aristotle, Niccolò Machiavelli, Alexis de Tocqueville, Adam Smith and Karl Marx grounded their philosophies in the understanding that there is a natural antagonism between the rich and the rest of us.

"The interests of the rich are not our interests.

"The truths of the rich are not our truths.

"The lives of the rich are not our lives.

"Great wealth not only breeds contempt for those who do not have it but it empowers oligarchs to pay armies of lawyers, publicists, politicians, judges, academics and journalists to censure and control public debate and stifle dissent."
Fish-Sanders-1536x1181.jpg

In the link, Chris Hedges explains why the rich are happy to talk about race, sexual identity, gender, patriotism, religion, immigration, abortion, and gun control.

Because those issues divide the public into multiple warring tribes of culture combatants, and, in the process, demonstrating why malignant parasites like Trump and Bloomberg can switch effortlessly from one party to the other.

"Once oligarchs seize power, Aristotle wrote, a society must either accept tyranny or choose revolution."

If he was right, what's your choice?
are you talking class in economic terms or are you talking about class in the term of mannerism and taste ? IF ITS THE LATTER HE HAS NO CLASS AT ALL !Exposed! Bernie Sanders' Secret Sex Essays Reveal Twisted Fantasies — 'He's A Real Sicko' | Radar Online
are you talking class in economic terms or are you talking about class in the term of mannerism and taste ? IF ITS THE LATTER HE HAS NO CLASS AT ALL !Exposed! Bernie Sanders' Secret Sex Essays Reveal Twisted Fantasies — 'He's A Real Sicko' | Radar Online
Economic terms...

"Aristotle, Niccolò Machiavelli, Alexis de Tocqueville, Adam Smith and Karl Marx grounded their philosophies in the understanding that there is a natural antagonism between the rich and the rest of us.

"The lives of the rich are not our lives."
Here's one I just made up myself:

"The government powerful enough to be able do the bidding of the political and economic elite is not the government of, by, or for the people."

Don't you see the blinding irony of you commies believing in an anarchistic ideal like communism, but forcing the divesting of yourselves and everyone else of all power, and giving that power (and even more) to government?

"The lives of the rich are not our lives.

"Great wealth not only breeds contempt for those who do not have it but it empowers oligarchs to pay armies of lawyers, publicists, politicians, judges, academics and journalists to censure and control public debate and stifle dissent."
Fish-Sanders-1536x1181.jpg

In the link, Chris Hedges explains why the rich are happy to talk about race, sexual identity, gender, patriotism, religion, immigration, abortion, and gun control.

Because those issues divide the public into multiple warring tribes of culture combatants, and, in the process, demonstrating why malignant parasites like Trump and Bloomberg can switch effortlessly from one party to the other.

"Once oligarchs seize power, Aristotle wrote, a society must either accept tyranny or choose revolution."

If he was right, what's your choice?

You are half right.... Bernie is not about class. He’s about Class Warfare.

My God....Bernie guys at work today. What a miserable bunch.....looked to have been slammed in the pooper with a big old bumpy cucumber last night. They seemed stunned.....crazy stuff. Just 10 days ago these people were giddy.....today.....

I read something like 28% of his 2016 donations came from the unemployed. Bernie is the opposite Robin Hood, while he promises an equal share of misery.

I'm not sure which is worse, Bernie Bros who more or less want what's best for this country but can't figurre out the rest of the country isn't with them and so many will take their ball and go home rather than do something to promote whatever it is they are for outside of a Bernie candidacy. Or Trump supporters who want chaos and wish to inflict pain on others.

I guess we could include so called independents who make fun of both groups but also complain about the system, the political parties and the candidates that just don't consider their opinions because they don't have any political weight. Why don't these evergeen misfits have any political clout? Because they also don't do a fucking thing to make changes to benefit themselves so we are stuck with them complaining every four years as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure which is worse, Bernie Bros who more or less want what's best for this country but can't figurre out the rest of the country isn't with them and so many will take their ball and go home rather than do something to promote whatever it is they are for outside of a Bernie candidacy. Or Trump supporters who want chaos and wish to inflict pain on others.

I guess we could include so called independents who make fun of both groups but also complain about the system, the political parties and the candidates that just don't consider their opinions because they don't have any political weight. Why don't these evergeen misfits have any political clout? Because they also don't do a fucking thing to make changes to benefit themselves so we are stuck with them complaining every four years as well.

Ummmm, it's the berne bros who are saying they are going to destroy things and hurt people.

Ummmm, it's the berne bros who are saying they are going to destroy things and hurt people.

No, I don't recall Bernie Bros saying they want chaos or to split families up, want immigrant to die or throw their children into cages. Man up and own it.

Howver I do now believe they may take their ball and go home and allow chaos to happen.

No, I don't recall Bernie Bros saying they want chaos or to split families up, want immigrant to die or throw their children into cages. Man up and own it.

Then I suggest you google them. They threatened to destroy Milwaukee if they don't get their way.

They are typical infants.

Then I suggest you google them. They threatened to destroy Milwaukee if they don't get their way.

Both of you fucking idiots are childish.

I am not threatening to harm people like you and your berne bros.

Only infants and morons do that.

I'll let you choose which you are.

I am not threatening to harm people like you and your berne bros.

Only infants and morons do that.

I'll let you choose which you are.

Broke Loser said Mexico should blow through Mexico like a wildfire. He started a thread on it. Here is your chance to tell him to fuck off:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You see shit like this everyday on this board. I don't see that coming from the left on quite a routine basis.

I'm not part of either group. I think Trump and his supporters are toxic. I think die hard Bernie supporters are also toxic. They both lack self esteem and awareness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back