Why Birthers won't die.

To be fair, it's also about Obama being a liberal. A certain portion of the population will never accept a liberal as President no matter what his skin colour.

i think that would have only made them try to impeach him like they did clinton. this is deeper... the refusal to believe he was born here, the certitude that he is an "other"... it's foundation is in racism.

To be fair, it's also about Obama being a liberal. A certain portion of the population will never accept a liberal as President no matter what his skin colour.

i think that would have only made them try to impeach him like they did clinton. this is deeper... the refusal to believe he was born here, the certitude that he is an "other"... it's foundation is in racism.

Its the GOP's not so secret....secret.

Its the GOP's not so secret....secret.

i don't think it's all the GOP.... but there's a reason they've used the southern strategy since the 70's... it attracts people who are like that along with the more normal people.

And dont forget this all arose due to obama's own behavior.

Nope.

He had to furnish his birth certificate when he was elected to congress. Look it up. It was always on record.

Also, when the birther stupidity first hit, Orly Taitz or one of her wingnut followers was quoted as saying Hawaii was not part of the US. Other hungry conspiracy theorists, smelling blood in the water, quickly followed suit. It wasn't until later that they started saying they wanted the "long form".

Its true that he's hated because he's black and that's also why this idiocy was started. Its also true that no evidence will ever persuade them that he's a citizen.

BTW, isn't Orly running for office someplace? Joe the phony plumber is too, or so I heard.

Laughable.

Last edited:
Also very funny is DuhDonuld's telling us that "his people" found "something" in Hawaii about President Obama. Come to think of it, fake sheriff Arpaio also said his "investigation" had turned up "something".

Gee, I wonder why that's the last we heard about it ...

Baloney. Even if Obama was born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority and they don't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship.

I don't give a crap about his color, only his honor and he has none.

AND FYI MCCAIN isn't a natural born citizen either.

Obama for America | 2012 | Store | Made In The USA Mug
:eusa_whistle:

Even if Obama was born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority and they don't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship.

Gibberish.

US Citizenship can be lost only through voluntary renunciation, as proscribed by law:

B. ELEMENTS OF RENUNCIATION

A person wishing to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship must voluntarily and with intent to relinquish U.S. citizenship:

appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer,
in a foreign country (normally at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate); and
sign an oath of renunciation

Renunciations that do not meet the conditions described above have no legal effect. Because of the provisions of section 349(a)(5), Americans cannot effectively renounce their citizenship by mail, through an agent, or while in the United States. In fact, U.S. courts have held certain attempts to renounce U.S. citizenship to be ineffective on a variety of grounds, as discussed below.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

So in addition to his birth certificate, you’ll also have to demand of Obama his signed oath of renunciation.

This ‘birther’ nonsense is a metaphor for many conservatives fearful and frustrated with what they see as a ‘changing America,’ an America becoming more diverse – with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, and sexual orientation.

Baloney. Even if Obama was born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport AFTER the age of majority and they don't accept duel citizenship which means he GAVE UP his American citizenship.

I don't give a crap about his color, only his honor and he has none.

AND FYI MCCAIN isn't a natural born citizen either.

link? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

5539988752_430b19531b_z.jpg

Last edited:
It's about Pub dupe ignorance, bigotry, and brainwashing. But they ARE dying off...

Your post and your sigs ... ALL fact and yet, pubs hold on to their ignorance with desperation in spite of the fact that they're hurting themselves and their families and the future for their families.

I don't understand it. I really don't.

It's about Pub dupe ignorance, bigotry, and brainwashing. But they ARE dying off...

Your post and your sigs ... ALL fact and yet, pubs hold on to their ignorance with desperation in spite of the fact that they're hurting themselves and their families and the future for their families.

see post #30 ;)

They're not paying attention, are very careless about politics, don't believe in and try and avoid gov't and politics, so they believe the mythology (GOP is for small gov't, are good with the economy, defense, and family values), are afraid of minorities, or are brainwashed by the pub propaganda machine if they do pay attention, or are just hater or Ugly 'Mericans. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it...:eusa_angel:

What a typical brain dead response...like pavlov's dog. You must be trying to set a new record...keep it up everyone needs a laugh.:lol:

Bullshit, you race card playing dickweed.

It's about the nature of conspiracy whackos and cultists....No matter what evidence you show them, they can almost always spin it to prove themselves right and everyone else wrong.

Well it didn't take long for someone to shut down the bullshit "its cause he is black" statement and replace it with the truth that conspiracy theorists are hard to discourage.

And dont forget this all arose due to obama's own behavior.

? Did any of you actually read the link? Corsi's argument is rooted in the idea that those who have citizenship only under the 14th amendment but not under the original Constitution are lesser citizens. This would include most black people, as most are descended from people who did not have citizenship before the 14th amendment.
In fact Corsi argues that even if Obama had been born in Hawaii, he still would not have been eligible!

Forum List

Back