Zone1 Why Black Lives still Matter

That’s always the debate because it’s the truth. Steph Curry is an elite three point shooter doesn’t mean every NBA player can do that. This has been your playbook your entire time on this board. You take rate instances and spread them as the norm. You also cut original posts as you don’t possess the wherewithal to respond intelligently. This is case in point. Why not address the rest of my retort? Why cherry-pick?
The problem is that these are not rare occurrences

Move along nothing to see here

In spite of high profile cases and public outrage police are still not getting the message

I understand how an officer can lose control in a confrontation with a suspect

What I don’t understand is

Beating a suspect who is handcuffed
Beating someone who is not resisting
Other officers participating or standing by while it happens s happening
Other officers not reporting the violation
Like I said, happens less than once in a million. Doesn’t mean it’s right when it does, but this anti-cop hate the Dems are advancing have left our Democrat cities looking like something out of Lord of the Flies.

In spite of high profile cases and public outrage police are still not getting the message
Of course they’re rare occurrences. More than 999,999 out of 1 million do NOT have these happen.

Yes they are when statistically speaking.
Very very very very rare. High profile doesn’t mean they aren’t rare. And again you didn’t address the rest of my post. BLM as a criminal organization and anyone who still supports it is either uninformed or a criminal too.

Yes they are when statistically speaking.
Very very very very rare. High profile doesn’t mean they aren’t rare. And again you didn’t address the rest of my post. BLM as a criminal organization and anyone who still supports it is either uninformed or a criminal too.
Trying to smear a few BLM leaders does nothing to disprove the validity of their cause

Police still don’t get it

Used to be the testimony of a Police Officer was taken without question.

In choosing to cover for the bad apples in their ranks, police are turning the public against them and making their job harder

Juries will no longer accept police testimony without question

Trying to smear a few BLM leaders does nothing to disprove the validity of their cause
Few! You mean the primary ones who siphoned what $60mil for personal gain? The founder paid her unqualified brother over $1mil to be her “bodyguard”. Majority of the monies were donated to trans causes. She bought lavish homes.

Are you really this uninformed. What cause!? If you’re saying “black lives matter too” then why are you so offended by “all lives matter” since all lives means blacks lives too.

I do agree that all lives matter. Even Jewish lives. I know you antisemites hate hearing that.

Police still don’t get it

Used to be the testimony of a Police Officer was taken without question.

In choosing to cover for the bad apples in their ranks, police are turning the public against them and making their job harder

Juries will no longer accept police testimony without question
Police officers are humans too. They make mistakes. Some are bad apples. 99% are brave and excellent people. You concentrate on the 1% because that’s what zealots do.

Few! You mean the primary ones who siphoned what $60mil for personal gain? The founder paid her unqualified brother over $1mil to be her “bodyguard”. Majority of the monies were donated to trans causes. She bought lavish homes.

Are you really this uninformed. What cause!? If you’re saying “black lives matter too” then why are you so offended by “all lives matter” since all lives means blacks lives too.

I do agree that all lives matter. Even Jewish lives. I know you antisemites hate hearing that.
You still are clueless

Your all lives matter chant proves it

Unlike the Conservatives retort, Black Lives Matter is not about black lives mattering and white lives do not.

BLM has always been about police abuse without consequence, Police coverups, abuse of unarmed black suspects who are not resisting.

In Mississippi we have another case of police terrorizing black suspects and covering it up.

If black lives matter, maybe they should stop killing each other.

Unlike the Conservatives retort, Black Lives Matter is not about black lives mattering and white lives do not.

BLM has always been about police abuse without consequence, Police coverups, abuse of unarmed black suspects who are not resisting.

In Mississippi we have another case of police terrorizing black suspects and covering it up.

BLM the fake nonprofit group never mattered They only existed to enrich the people who started it.

Police officers are humans too. They make mistakes. Some are bad apples. 99% are brave and excellent people. You concentrate on the 1% because that’s what zealots do.
Yes they do

Invading a home without a warrant or suspected crime is not a mistake

Covering it up and not investigating a shaky excuse while ignoring a victims complaint is inexcusable

Ever notice how left opinions are so often opposite of reality?
Literally opposite of what is true.
White liberals only care about black people for two reasons.... period.
1) They vote Democrat
2) They are a great source for feeling morally superior and virtue signaling.
Other than that - don't give a shit about them. In fact, they seek to keep them down so they can continue to use them as a source for making themselves feel good.

Conservatives understand that America's black issues were created by liberal social policies of the 1950s - 1980s, and continue to spiral down by their own self destructive culture. Other than that, we don't really care. You don't like the situation you are in? Then change it. Stop the disastrous culture, call out the fact that 70% of your children are basically fatherless, call out the self defecating-amoral music that pollutes the minds of your youth.
Don't want to talk about that? Then STFU.

Yes they do

Invading a home without a warrant or suspected crime is not a mistake

Covering it up and not investigating a shaky excuse while ignoring a victims complaint is inexcusable
1% are bad. Now cite all the good stuff police officers do. All 10mil of them.

Forum List

Back