Why Blacks Vote Democrat

Whatever it takes to get it you mean; DMV had no office in my town. Gotta drive or walk 30 miles to get that ID.

Bullshit.

You cant get a car or a bus or a ride from someone you know? How do you renew your license each year, or does your poedunk state do even that much?

Good God, where do you live anyway? You should probably move out before it gets swept up in some plague or brigandry or other problem straight out of the Middle Ages.

Rural north Florida. No bus service to the towns with DMV offices; if the County would would provide ID WHEN registering, no problem. There are occasional mobile registration units now. But my mother was lucky, she did have military ID, (my father was career). Make ID easier to obtain, then, not as big a problem; yet, I see people who object to "national" databases for ID that want ID for voting. I do not want any national system either, by the way. The issue brings to mind "SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!"

I have friends in Floriduh that say the exact opposite and that the Floriduh state government will get you your ID one way or the other if you want to vote.

AllI am really concerned about is what might happen if the controversy ever dies down and voter ID is the norm through most of the country. Will the ebbing of such concerns demotivate the government to provide them to those who do due diligence to get them?

But TODAY we have a serious problem with illegals voting, IMO, along with the dead and multiple voting.

My preference would be to throw out voting IDs and use indelible ink that you dip your right thumb into like many third world countries do it, and state an oath of loyalty to the country before voting.

And BTW, the objection to the Nazi German's 'Show me your papers' was that you had to have them to move about the country, and it was a small country until the shooting started. I don't think any serious people are doing that here in the US today.

Once again, two libtards demonstrate their inability to think rationally. The two of yhou make several irrational claims, like 'I know this is wrong because it is about blacks, and since I am black and the performer is not, I know it is wrong and no white person can get the facts straight.' That is also known as RACIST THINKING. Truth is not subject to racial differences, libtards.

Another irrational pratfall you two have made is known as the 'Unwarranted Assertion'. You state that the video is a lie without any evidence or reason other than a stupid claim of authority based on an internet claim of race. That is about as stupid a thing as one can state on the internet, and yet people do it all the time.

One more then I have to go do things in, you know, real life.

The two of you claim the video is a lie, and then proceed from there to implications of racism being the basis of the lies without any proof at all. Not only is this an unwarranted assertion, it is also known as 'ad hominem', not because you are calling someone a bad name, but because you use that irrational conclusion to dismiss the only arguments, evidence and reason presented in the discussion so far.

In short, you two are laughable morons, and were the leftwing Sorosbots here equally stupid, you would have been shamed from these boards a long time ago.

Have a good day, imbeciles.

You are recruiting for the sad cases still looking for The Daily Worker I presume.

I am not recruiting as I have no organization to recruit to. That work with your brain? lol

I would not know Soros from Shinola, but he is fair game as the Koch brothers are, correct.

Of course, why wouldn't they all be?

What a shame that the democratic process in our country has become a version of Battling Billionaire Robots.

I was joking, again Soros is fair game for criticism if the Koch brothers are(.) I like "BATTLING BILLIONAIRE ROBOTS" also. Thanks for the smile it brought to my face.

South Africa requires photo ID to vote. They have poor people there and they are able to vote. Why are the poor people here any different?

Does South Africa provide everyone an ID?

We dont

Yes, since 1995. I have no problem with a state providing an ID if the citizens want it. Whatever it takes.

I prefer a national ID that can be used as a drivers license, credit card, social security card, health insurance or what ever else you want

Once we have 99.5% of the population with ID cards, lets require them to vote. Better yet, lets use them to plug into your computer and vote from wherever you are

We dont

Yes, since 1995. I have no problem with a state providing an ID if the citizens want it. Whatever it takes.

I prefer a national ID that can be used as a drivers license, credit card, social security card, health insurance or what ever else you want

Once we have 99.5% of the population with ID cards, lets require them to vote. Better yet, lets use them to plug into your computer and vote from wherever you are

I must question that method, electronic voting has already been shown to have big glitches, possible tampering. And National ID also makes me think of "Big Brother is watching YOU" I am not stating that "show me your papers" is Nazi, or National ID will turn us into Oceania, it just brings the images to mind.

I must question that method, electronic voting has already been shown to have big glitches, possible tampering. And National ID also makes me think of "Big Brother is watching YOU" I am not stating that "show me your papers" is Nazi, or National ID will turn us into Oceania, it just brings the images to mind.

RW's ID would also mean you only have one key to have compromised and EVERYTHING about you is then vulnerable. It is far better to have as many aspects of ones life compartmentalized as possible.

RW's ID would also mean you only have one key to have compromised and EVERYTHING about you is then vulnerable. It is far better to have as many aspects of ones life compartmentalized as possible.

Too risky, I agree.

Big Brother is already watching. NSA has your number

Each database is compartmentalized. Separate databases for motor vehicle, healthcare, legal, voting, banking....

All the card does is verify through biometrics that you are Peach. Once you are verified, your access to any database would be dependent on need to know and permissions

Carry one card for all purposes instead of dozens

Big Brother is already watching. NSA has your number

Each database is compartmentalized. Separate databases for motor vehicle, healthcare, legal, voting, banking....

All the card does is verify through biometrics that you are Peach. Once you are verified, your access to any database would be dependent on need to know and permissions

Carry one card for all purposes instead of dozens

NSA may have my name, but I already know NSA cannot use most of what has been obtained; no need to "bother" them with more minutiae.

We dont

Whatever it takes to get it you mean; DMV had no office in my town. Gotta drive or walk 30 miles to get that ID.

Why do you feel that blacks are such helpless individuals? They can't get a free voter ID card? Why are they not intelligent enough? They can't drive or take a bus to the DMV? I just don't understand why you people feel that blacks are incapable of simple tasks.

Why do you feel that blacks are such helpless individuals? They can't get a free voter ID card? Why are they not intelligent enough? They can't drive or take a bus to the DMV? I just don't understand why you people feel that blacks are incapable of simple tasks.

Well the truth is democrats are racist and still think Black people are stupid.

We dont

Force people to vote? Your true colors are showing.

By "them" I mean ID cards

Conservatives and context....what a challenge

By "them" I mean ID cards

Conservatives and context....what a challenge

Thanks for clarifying. The sentence wasn't that clear.

Forum List

Back