Why Blacks Vote Democrat

Right to work does not mean NO unions. It means that they cannot make a business a union-only shop. That's it. There are teachers unions here in AZ, we are a right to work state.

Yep, you are correct, A-Z. Lots of help in collective bargaining. And lots of attorney ads for those seeking help with litigation.....against employers.

Who said to fingerprint people to vote? Where do they fingerprint you in order to get ID? $60.00 I.D.'s? What are you talking about Peach?

Florida, some precincts tried requiring fingerprints. DL licenses can range up to $60.00+ depending on class. I was required to vote "provisional" in 2002; between 2000 & 2002 there was some alteration of my name on the electronic register, which did not match the same DL I had in 2000. It is the voter's responsibility to call to make sure provisional ballots are "ALLOWED". When I asked, I was not supplied with an answer as to how this happened, just, 'we must verify every vote".

Last edited:
Who said to fingerprint people to vote? Where do they fingerprint you in order to get ID? $60.00 I.D.'s? What are you talking about Peach?

Florida, some precincts tried requiring fingerprints. DL licenses can range up to $60.00+ depending on class.

South Africa requires photo ID to vote. They have poor people there and they are able to vote. Why are the poor people here any different?

Florida, some precincts tried requiring fingerprints. DL licenses can range up to $60.00+ depending on class.

South Africa requires photo ID to vote. They have poor people there and they are able to vote. Why are the poor people here any different?

Does South Africa provide everyone an ID?

We dont

I haven't seen any ads for attorneys that sue employers. A lot of auto accident & criminal defense lawyer ads though. I don't see why you need collective bargaining, when I worked for other people still, I negotiated my own wages, except in the jobs where I had to join the Teamster's in order to get the job up in Portland, OR.
Right to work does not mean NO unions. It means that they cannot make a business a union-only shop. That's it. There are teachers unions here in AZ, we are a right to work state.

Yep, you are correct, A-Z. Lots of help in collective bargaining. And lots of attorney ads for those seeking help with litigation.....against employers.

I've never seen any ads here for attorneys that sue employees

The US isn't South Africa; no need to worry, budget cuts and every changing regulations will keep voter turnout low. Of course there are people like me that sign up early to provide rides to the polls to those without transportation. My secretary did the driving 2012, she has a van. I spent a few days lining up voters who wanted to vote but had no transportation. All were elderly.

We dont

Yes, since 1995. I have no problem with a state providing an ID if the citizens want it. Whatever it takes.

I haven't seen any ads for attorneys that sue employers. A lot of auto accident & criminal defense lawyer ads though. I don't see why you need collective bargaining, when I worked for other people still, I negotiated my own wages, except in the jobs where I had to join the Teamster's in order to get the job up in Portland, OR.

I've never seen any ads here for attorneys that sue employees

"..for those seeking help". I do see such ads. Not just worker's comp, but "employment law, were you wrongfully discharged"? I do not like billboard ads of any nature, but Courts have ruled many, not all, allowable.

I do not feel it appropriate to post a link to the many, many listings; typing in Labor & Employment Law, Florida drew 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Easy to be against closed shop.....when you are a member of one......I am, whether one wishes to term it as such is a different matter:D

Last edited:

Because this isnt South Africa.

We dont

Yes, since 1995. I have no problem with a state providing an ID if the citizens want it. Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes to get it you mean; DMV had no office in my town. Gotta drive or walk 30 miles to get that ID.

It omits so much, that the video is a lie.

So it's a lie, that it tells, and attacks blacks...Because of a lie.

Smh

Better watch out, these stormfaunt people think they know you better than yourself..

Once again, two libtards demonstrate their inability to think rationally. The two of yhou make several irrational claims, like 'I know this is wrong because it is about blacks, and since I am black and the performer is not, I know it is wrong and no white person can get the facts straight.' That is also known as RACIST THINKING. Truth is not subject to racial differences, libtards.

Another irrational pratfall you two have made is known as the 'Unwarranted Assertion'. You state that the video is a lie without any evidence or reason other than a stupid claim of authority based on an internet claim of race. That is about as stupid a thing as one can state on the internet, and yet people do it all the time.

One more then I have to go do things in, you know, real life.

The two of you claim the video is a lie, and then proceed from there to implications of racism being the basis of the lies without any proof at all. Not only is this an unwarranted assertion, it is also known as 'ad hominem', not because you are calling someone a bad name, but because you use that irrational conclusion to dismiss the only arguments, evidence and reason presented in the discussion so far.

In short, you two are laughable morons, and were the leftwing Sorosbots here equally stupid, you would have been shamed from these boards a long time ago.

Have a good day, imbeciles.

We dont

Whatever it takes to get it you mean; DMV had no office in my town. Gotta drive or walk 30 miles to get that ID.

Bullshit.

You cant get a car or a bus or a ride from someone you know? How do you renew your license each year, or does your poedunk state do even that much?

Good God, where do you live anyway? You should probably move out before it gets swept up in some plague or brigandry or other problem straight out of the Middle Ages.

It omits so much, that the video is a lie.

So it's a lie, that it tells, and attacks blacks...Because of a lie.

Smh

Better watch out, these stormfaunt people think they know you better than yourself..

Once again, two libtards demonstrate their inability to think rationally. The two of yhou make several irrational claims, like 'I know this is wrong because it is about blacks, and since I am black and the performer is not, I know it is wrong and no white person can get the facts straight.' That is also known as RACIST THINKING. Truth is not subject to racial differences, libtards.

Another irrational pratfall you two have made is known as the 'Unwarranted Assertion'. You state that the video is a lie without any evidence or reason other than a stupid claim of authority based on an internet claim of race. That is about as stupid a thing as one can state on the internet, and yet people do it all the time.

The two of you claim the video is a lie, and then proceed from there to implications of racism being the basis of the lies without any proof at all. Not only is this an unwarranted assertion, it is also known as 'ad hominem', not because you are calling someone a bad name, but because you use that irrational conclusion to dismiss the only arguments, evidence and reason presented in the discussion so far.

In short, you two are laughable morons, and were the leftwing Sorosbots here equally stupid, you would have been shamed from these boards a long time ago.

You are recruiting for the sad cases still looking for The Daily Worker I presume. I would not know Soros from Shinola, but he is fair game as the Koch brothers are, correct.

Bullshit.

You cant get a car or a bus or a ride from someone you know? How do you renew your license each year, or does your poedunk state do even that much?

Good God, where do you live anyway? You should probably move out before it gets swept up in some plague or brigandry or other problem straight out of the Middle Ages.

Rural north Florida. No bus service to the towns with DMV offices; if the County would would provide ID WHEN registering, no problem. There are occasional mobile registration units now. But my mother was lucky, she did have military ID, (my father was career). Make ID easier to obtain, then, not as big a problem; yet, I see people who object to "national" databases for ID that want ID for voting. I do not want any national system either, by the way. The issue brings to mind "SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!"

You are recruiting for the sad cases still looking for The Daily Worker I presume.

I am not recruiting as I have no organization to recruit to. That work with your brain? lol

I would not know Soros from Shinola, but he is fair game as the Koch brothers are, correct.

Of course, why wouldn't they all be?

What a shame that the democratic process in our country has become a version of Battling Billionaire Robots.

Bullshit.

Flooding will take out my town it appears, I live a few miles from the St. Mary's River, a tributary is half a mile away. River to the south of my town also, and we are 45-50 miles from the Atlantic. The road to the closest DMV office is two lane, flooded a few days a year. We did get a Taco Bell, ten years ago, gotta drive 15 miles to a smaller town, near the Interstate, to get to an Arby's. You can hit the Interstate a few miles out of town, there is a WalMart there. The road to that area floods also. Podunk does not begin to describe this area, the phrase Three Rivers is part of the name of several organizations. Three prisons with 25 miles also.......a swampy marsh surrounded by concrete..........:D

Forum List

Back