Why Blacks Vote Democrat

You're playing dumb again. What source did you think on?

If you mean what evidence I used it was the DA's affidavit in the case against GZ. That and prior experience with being profiled myself.

Why is one an imbecile to see Zimmerman as white? His mother was from Peru, usually, mixed Spanish/Nativo. I am not baiting, I would like an honest answer.

Generally when there is a crime, is the Spanish speaking guy with Brown skin termed "white" by the party press?

Why do you think he was in this case?

Why do Black people accept the plantation mentality of the democrat party which claims that they aren't able to obtain a freaking photo I.D.?

Well here is one who doesn't & never will fall for their BS.

Being against voter ID laws is stupid, most black folks I talk to aren't swayed by it, they HAVE I.D.'s like every other adult & wonder what the issue is?

Just because you see black democrat activist groups on tv getting all hyped about it doesn't mean the average black voter really cares what they're saying.

My Caucasian (as far as I know, I do not research the bedroom activities lives of my of my ancestors.) mother had no photo ID, due to disability, had no problem voting. I am damn sure hyped up. In my area, one must go 30 miles to DMV and of course, shell out money to get Florida ID. A poll tax if the precinct does not have affidavits, and you have someone with you to sign it. (I had to go with someone I knew in 2002 to sign so he could vote, he had his license revoked, could not afford to pay speeding and parking tickets), didn't think he would need the "State ID". Its a long wait now to vote in my area of Florida, not enough money for luxuries like VOTING. Now, a birth certificate is required to renew a license or get the ID. I was a poll watcher in 2012, I am not buying the spin, I know when the precincts in "black areas" opened, saw only one that appeared upset when leaving, we have a good SOE. But, I learned of precincts without affidavits from other poll watchers.

VOTNG IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE!

Last edited:
I agree, you'd have to be stupid to think of Zimmerman as white. Key word being "see".

And Peach, Did you mean Mestizo, not Nativo. By the way, his mom has Afro-Peruvian blood as well. He is mixed. He's not white, he's not Latino, he's not black....He is mixed.

If you mean what evidence I used it was the DA's affidavit in the case against GZ. That and prior experience with being profiled myself.

Why is one an imbecile to see Zimmerman as white? His mother was from Peru, usually, mixed Spanish/Nativo. I am not baiting, I would like an honest answer.

Generally when there is a crime, is the Spanish speaking guy with Brown skin termed "white" by the party press?

Why do you think he was in this case?

But why are white people racist?

The same reason anyone else has biased perceptions.

All of us inherit problems and conflicts from past generations (beyond this lifetime)
and past experiences within this lifetime.

Whatever we don't forgive, we hold on to blame in order to assess responsibility.
And then we associate or project those emotions on people or groups that remind us
of those problems.

So we all make associations or generalizations, and have to be careful
when we start judging or assuming things about people who to us
"represent" a certain problem, issue, group or class.

If the association is strong, we can project those unforgiven emotions or
unresolved issues onto that person just because we associate them with it.

All people do this because we learn by association, we organize people and information by "groups or labels."
So we can also make mistakes that way.

We just have to be careful to forgive past problems, understand the causes,
and not blame "whole groups of people" for it which can lead to projection back and forth.

You are a mediator, it seems; disagreements can, and should be, mediated. Civil rights are not up for COMPROMISE.

Local and state governments control the funding. Red states don't have teachers unions. That is why education sucks in red states

Holy fuck but you're stupid - even for a democrat...

Name the Red States with strong teachers unions

Want to talk about Wisconsin and Gov. Walker who took on the teacher union? Remember that? The teachers went to the capitol and trashed it. The Democrats ran out of State and hid. You call that good government? Oh, and then the democrats and their teachers union spent millions of taxpayer money on a recall that failed. Anything else?

Last edited:
[MENTION=17668]Peach[/MENTION]
yes it is a right...for people allowed to vote. You're crazy if you think we should just let anyone vote just because they're here. How are we supposed to make sure they're legally allowed to vote w/o I.D.?

Blacks vote Democratic now because the GOP has made white males its foundation..
...and attempts to prevent blacks and Hispanics from voting at all

Changing voter ID laws (some every year) are obvious attempts to keep people from voting.

....No one sincerely thinks anything else
people who have voted for years suddenly are asked to buy an ID from the government for the right they already had..

..that's Klan stuff

yes it is a right...for people allowed to vote. You're crazy if you think we should just let anyone vote just because they're here. How are we supposed to make sure they're legally allowed to vote w/o I.D.?

Changing voter ID laws (some every year) are obvious attempts to keep people from voting.

....No one sincerely thinks anything else
people who have voted for years suddenly are asked to buy an ID from the government for the right they already had..

..that's Klan stuff

Do you ever get asked for your ID to cash a check?

Holy fuck but you're stupid - even for a democrat...

Name the Red States with strong teachers unions

Want to talk about Wisconsin and Gov. Walker who took on the teacher union? Remember that? The teachers went to the capitol and trashed it. The Democrats ran out of State and hid. You call that good government? Oh, and then the democrats and their teachers union spent millions of taxpayer money on a recall that failed. Anything else?

Wisconsin has been a blue state in the last four election cycles. A republican governor tried to ruin their educational system

Now, name a Red State with strong teachers unions

Forum List

Back