Why Blacks Vote Democrat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ]Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=474fJPGyywU]Black loyalty to the Democratic party:Time for a change? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/061530222X?pc_redir=1402576042&robot_redir=1]The BIG Black Lie: How I Learned The Truth About The Democrat Party:Amazon:Books[/ame]

In some of the southern states, there are many conservative African Americans who vote GOP. For instance in Mississippi, where the African American population accounts for about 40% of the state population, the election results in 2012 were 55.29% GOP vs 43.79% Democrats. If all African Americans voted Democrat, it would mean that the Democrat vote in Mississippi was comprised almost entirely of African Americans. It would be silly to assume that virtually all non-blacks or Hispanics in Mississippi voted GOP, accounting for 60% of the state population.

United States presidential election in Mississippi, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great research, NOT!
96% of blacks voted for Obama and 89% of whites voted Bishop Willard.

Mississippi Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

In some of the southern states, there are many conservative African Americans who vote GOP. For instance in Mississippi, where the African American population accounts for about 40% of the state population, the election results in 2012 were 55.29% GOP vs 43.79% Democrats. If all African Americans voted Democrat, it would mean that the Democrat vote in Mississippi was comprised almost entirely of African Americans. It would be silly to assume that virtually all non-blacks or Hispanics in Mississippi voted GOP, accounting for 60% of the state population.

United States presidential election in Mississippi, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great research, NOT!

Mississippi Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

A small glimpse of all our future voting patterns if you racist Dimbocraps keep pushing racial discriminatory laws.

30 pages of democrats saying republicans are racist and blacks are to stupid to get ID.... LOL

This is why Democrats implicitly push racial stereotypes so that it justifies their racist policies that aim to keep blacks dependent on the government welfare system.

They promote the stupid horny criminal black stereotype at every opportunity.

Great research, NOT!

I still say that many blacks identify with the GOP, particularly with their social values. How do you explain Sunflower County in Mississippi which is 71 percent black, and Romney won the county by over 16 percent? In Hinds County which is 69% black, home of the state capital, Jackson, Romney won by 13.5 percent. There is no magic. A good portion of blacks do vote for the GOP. Not to mention that in 2012, black voter turnout was higher than white voter turnout.

Great research, NOT!

I still say that many blacks identify with the GOP, particularly with their social values. How do you explain Sunflower County in Mississippi which is 71 percent black, and Romney won the county by over 16 percent? In Hinds County which is 69% black, home of the state capital, Jackson, Romney won by 13.5 percent. There is no magic. A good portion of blacks do vote for the GOP. Not to mention that in 2012, black voter turnout was higher than white voter turnout.
What they are doing is using a poll to say 99% of blacks voted Obama.... If I polled 99% democrats how many do you think would have voted Obama?

Great research, NOT!

What they are doing is using a poll to say 99% of blacks voted Obama.... If I polled 99% democrats how many do you think would have voted Obama?

The exit poll in the link answers that too, 92% of Democrats in MS voted for Obama. 96% of Republicans voted for Bishop Willard.

The exit poll in the link answers that too, 92% of Democrats in MS voted for Obama. 96% of Republicans voted for Bishop Willard.

How does this disprove me.?

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back