Why Blacks Vote Democrat

If you want to vote then find a way. It's better to not vote. A fraudulent vote cancels my legal vote. If you don't vote then my vote counts.

Sorry bub. Voting is a right not a privilege. You cant require I have an ID to vote as it violates my rights if I dont have an ID.

You make me show an ID to buy a gun and owning a gun is my right. Bub.

I dont make you do anything. I have several weapons myself. Besides you cant shoot anyone with a vote. Try again loser.

I dont make you do anything. I have several weapons myself. Besides you cant shoot anyone with a vote. Try again loser.

You had to show ID to purchase those weapons. Loser.

I agree with showing ID being required for buying a weapon. I'm not part of the militia and dont have a right to own a gun without ID.

It's the law. Some laws I like and some I don't, but I have to obey all of them and so do you.

Nope, I know several, one a family member, without ID for a over a year; had lost the DL for tickets, local DMV said no license until you pay a traffic ticket, State DMV said pay the ticket, you are suspended on points. No photo ID allowed, as he was eligible for a DL. Had to wait a year to clear up the mess. :lol:

If you want to vote then find a way. It's better to not vote. A fraudulent vote cancels my legal vote. If you don't vote then my vote counts.

Sorry bub. Voting is a right not a privilege. You cant require I have an ID to vote as it violates my rights if I dont have an ID.

MY OPINION: A state can require, but must have alternate means to in accordance with the Constitutional right to vote. And many states now have differing standards for acceptable ID. A hodge podge of legislation was passed to end an imaginary wrong. No, undocumented workers do not flood precincts on election day, only a few multiple registrations were found after the intense scrutiny of election 2000 here in Florida, all Tallahassee big wigs. And for the record, I also do not believe Bush's campaign committed voter fraud in Ohio 2004.

It would be best to place the IDists in with the Truthers & Birthers, but these paranoid people have gotten a jumble of laws passed that will cause taxpayers many millions, if not more, to straighten out. I will not blame Republicans only, some Democrats are probably convinced they lost close elections because Republicans fixed the vote. There were reports absentee ballots from overseas military were not counted in one election, I take that matter seriously also.

It is the suppression of the franchise which is unacceptable, if the IDists cannot fashion Constitutional legislation, the laws will fail.

And i have never voted illegally either; I accepted Bush won in 2004, and was surprised, accepted McCain lost 2008, and was surprised. I do not however want the paranoid deprived of the right to vote.

MY OPINION: A state can require, but must have alternate means to in accordance with the Constitutional right to vote. And many states now have differing standards for acceptable ID. A hodge podge of legislation was passed to end an imaginary wrong. No, undocumented workers do not flood precincts on election day, only a few multiple registrations were found after the intense scrutiny of election 2000 here in Florida, all Tallahassee big wigs. And for the record, I also do not believe Bush's campaign committed voter fraud in Ohio 2004.

It would be best to place the IDists in with the Truthers & Birthers, but these paranoid people have gotten a jumble of laws passed that will cause taxpayers many millions, if not more, to straighten out. I will not blame Republicans only, some Democrats are probably convinced they lost close elections because Republicans fixed the vote. There were reports absentee ballots from overseas military were not counted in one election, I take that matter seriously also.

It is the suppression of the franchise which is unacceptable, if the IDists cannot fashion Constitutional legislation, the laws will fail.

And i have never voted illegally either; I accepted Bush won in 2004, and was surprised, accepted McCain lost 2008, and was surprised. I do not however want the paranoid deprived of the right to vote.

There is a precedent for this. Prior to civil rights racists made sure to make it difficult for Black people to vote. The whole idea of "literacy tests" and "poll taxes" in the form of requiring a ID leaves a sour taste in the mouth of Black people cognisant of their history.

Forum List

Back