Why Blacks Vote Democrat

Wisconsin has been a blue state in the last four election cycles. A republican governor tried to ruin their educational system

Now, name a Red State with strong teachers unions

Wait a minute you lying fuck, you claimed red states don't have teachers unions.

Which ones?

democrats, AKA fucking sociopaths....

Care to pick out the red states?

how-strong-are-us-teacher-unions-map.png | The Thomas B. Fordham Institute

That says all 50 states have teachers unions.

Guess you were lying, you fucking sociopath....

Wisconsin has been a blue state in the last four election cycles. A republican governor tried to ruin their educational system

Now, name a Red State with strong teachers unions

Wait a minute you lying fuck, you claimed red states don't have teachers unions.

Which ones?

Educationally 47th in the nation California, with the strongest teachers union in the nation?

Which ones?

That says all 50 states have teachers unions.

Guess you were lying, you fucking sociopath....

Name the Red States with Strong Teachers unions?

My Caucasian (as far as I know, I do not research the bedroom activities lives of my of my ancestors.) mother had no photo ID, due to disability, had no problem voting. I am damn sure hyped up. In my area, one must go 30 miles to DMV and of course, shell out money to get Florida ID. A poll tax if the precinct does not have affidavits, and you have someone with you to sign it. (I had to go with someone I knew in 2002 to sign so he could vote, he had his license revoked, could not afford to pay speeding and parking tickets), didn't think he would need the "State ID". Its a long wait now to vote in my area of Florida, not enough money for luxuries like VOTING. Now, a birth certificate is required to renew a license or get the ID. I was a poll watcher in 2012, I am not buying the spin, I know when the precincts in "black areas" opened, saw only one that appeared upset when leaving, we have a good SOE. But, I learned of precincts without affidavits from other poll watchers.

VOTNG IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE!

democrats oppose voter ID because ID interferes with election fraud, and you believe fraud is your right. Fraud is a long term democrat tradition, and you feel that it is your sacred right. Importing millions of illegals to proxy vote for party members is something you hold sacred.

I don't believe your story - first off, you're a democrat, which means integrity is pretty far down your list of priorities.

An elderly woman with health problems would have medicate - ID is required for medicare. If she was in Social Security - ID would be required to cash the check, or to get an EBT card.

The claim that democrats use about the poor is also a blatant lie - SNAP benefits require ID.

No Peach, you oppose ID because it will block fraud - which you hold as the right of your corrupt party.
Not accurate, I do not oppose Voter ID, I want the regulations uniform, and provisions made for those who do not have ID. Again, as my Driver's License has a middle name, and the voter registration roll had it spelled wrong, I had to vote PROVISIONAL in 2002. Make the ID requirements uniform, and make sure there are affidavits at each precinct. I do not have to drive 30 miles to vote, some in my in my county may have to. (Do I have to take back my vote for McCain in 2008? I did not for Clinton in 1996 either.) Thus I am only semi corrupt in your "view".

Better funding for SOE offices would go a long way.

Last edited:
My Caucasian (as far as I know, I do not research the bedroom activities lives of my of my ancestors.) mother had no photo ID, due to disability, had no problem voting. I am damn sure hyped up. In my area, one must go 30 miles to DMV and of course, shell out money to get Florida ID. A poll tax if the precinct does not have affidavits, and you have someone with you to sign it. (I had to go with someone I knew in 2002 to sign so he could vote, he had his license revoked, could not afford to pay speeding and parking tickets), didn't think he would need the "State ID". Its a long wait now to vote in my area of Florida, not enough money for luxuries like VOTING. Now, a birth certificate is required to renew a license or get the ID. I was a poll watcher in 2012, I am not buying the spin, I know when the precincts in "black areas" opened, saw only one that appeared upset when leaving, we have a good SOE. But, I learned of precincts without affidavits from other poll watchers.

VOTNG IS A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE!

democrats oppose voter ID because ID interferes with election fraud, and you believe fraud is your right. Fraud is a long term democrat tradition, and you feel that it is your sacred right. Importing millions of illegals to proxy vote for party members is something you hold sacred.

I don't believe your story - first off, you're a democrat, which means integrity is pretty far down your list of priorities.

An elderly woman with health problems would have medicate - ID is required for medicare. If she was in Social Security - ID would be required to cash the check, or to get an EBT card.

The claim that democrats use about the poor is also a blatant lie - SNAP benefits require ID.

No Peach, you oppose ID because it will block fraud - which you hold as the right of your corrupt party.
Not accurate, I do not oppose Voter ID, I want the regulations uniform, and provisions made for those who do not have ID. Again, as my Driver's License has a middle name, and the voter registration roll had it spelled wrong, I had to vote PROVISIONAL in 2002. Make the ID requirements uniform, and make sure there are affidavits at each precinct. I do not have to drive 30 miles to vote, some in my in my county may have to. (Do I have to take back my vote for McCain in 2008? I did not for Clinton in 1996 either.) Thus I am only semi correct in your "view".

Why do you worry about what "some others" may have to do?

Was sending our soldiers to fight and die in Iraq a waste?

Yup

Not accurate, I do not oppose Voter ID, I want the regulations uniform, and provisions made for those who do not have ID. Again, as my Driver's License has a middle name, and the voter registration roll had it spelled wrong, I had to vote PROVISIONAL in 2002. Make the ID requirements uniform, and make sure there are affidavits at each precinct. I do not have to drive 30 miles to vote, some in my in my county may have to. (Do I have to take back my vote for McCain in 2008? I did not for Clinton in 1996 either.) Thus I am only semi correct in your "view".

Why do you worry about what "some others" may have to do?

I am an American that supports the greatness of this nation. No fundamental adjustments required.

Not accurate, I do not oppose Voter ID, I want the regulations uniform, and provisions made for those who do not have ID.

There are no legal citizens without ID - the Sociopath party makes a claim, but the Sociopaths lie as a matter of course.

Everyone has ID

Again, as my Driver's License has a middle name, and the voter registration roll had it spelled wrong, I had to vote PROVISIONAL in 2002.

Sounds like your polling precinct is incompetent.

You know, it's funny that ONLY partisan democrats ever seem to have these issues.. I've never encountered anyone who was not promoting election fraud that had any problems... :dunno:

Make the ID requirements uniform, and make sure there are affidavits at each precinct. I do not have to drive 30 miles to vote, some in my in my county may have to. (Do I have to take back my vote for McCain in 2008? I did not for Clinton in 1996 either.) Thus I am only semi corrupt in your "view".

Most DMV'S are on line now, so renewing a license or idea doesn't require a trip anywhere.

Opposition to voter ID is support of election fraud - nothing more, nothing less. There is no other reason for it. Well all know it, each and every one of us.

Not accurate, I do not oppose Voter ID, I want the regulations uniform, and provisions made for those who do not have ID.

There are no legal citizens without ID - the Sociopath party makes a claim, but the Sociopaths lie as a matter of course.

Everyone has ID

Again, as my Driver's License has a middle name, and the voter registration roll had it spelled wrong, I had to vote PROVISIONAL in 2002.

You know, it's funny that ONLY partisan democrats ever seem to have these issues.. I've never encountered anyone who was not promoting election fraud that had any problems... :dunno:

Make the ID requirements uniform, and make sure there are affidavits at each precinct. I do not have to drive 30 miles to vote, some in my in my county may have to. (Do I have to take back my vote for McCain in 2008? I did not for Clinton in 1996 either.) Thus I am only semi corrupt in your "view".

Most DMV'S are on line now, so renewing a license or idea doesn't require a trip anywhere.

Opposition to voter ID is support of election fraud - nothing more, nothing less. There is no other reason for it. Well all know it, each and every one of us.

Nope, I know several, one a family member, without ID for a over a year; had lost the DL for tickets, local DMV said no license until you pay a traffic ticket, State DMV said pay the ticket, you are suspended on points. No photo ID allowed, as he was eligible for a DL. Had to wait a year to clear up the mess. :lol:

Everyone has ID

See my post on DMV, the guy is a hard core anti-Obama case.

Everyone has ID

Nope, I know several, one a family member, without ID for a over a year; had lost the DL for tickets, local DMV said no license until you pay a traffic ticket, State DMV said pay the ticket, you are suspended on points. No photo ID allowed, as he was eligible for a DL. Had to wait a year to clear up the mess. :lol:

If you want to vote then find a way. It's better to not vote. A fraudulent vote cancels my legal vote. If you don't vote then my vote counts.

Everyone has ID

If you want to vote then find a way. It's better to not vote. A fraudulent vote cancels my legal vote. If you don't vote then my vote counts.

Sorry bub. Voting is a right not a privilege. You cant require I have an ID to vote as it violates my rights if I dont have an ID.

Everyone has ID

And stopping a legitimate voter from voting keeps a conservatives vote from being canceled

Sorry bub. Voting is a right not a privilege. You cant require I have an ID to vote as it violates my rights if I dont have an ID.

You make me show an ID to buy a gun and owning a gun is my right. Bub.

And stopping a legitimate voter from voting keeps a conservatives vote from being canceled

Then get an ID. Do you feed yourself or does someone do that for you?

Forum List

Back