Why Blacks Vote Democrat

I dont know. Pretty sure he has. He is a businessman and as such they usually grease both sides of the wheel if they are smart like most companies. If you were aware of how they deal in high finance you would already know that. How does that change his registration as a Republican?

Because it means nothing. Money does. It's hypocritical on your part.

If it meant nothing why didnt he register as a Democrat or independent? He donates to both sides not just the Dems.

Then he's a racist, period.

The REPUBLICAN civil rights act? That isn't just racist, its insane.

I don't lie so therefore I could not have been caught. But keep that narrative and some liberal puke will believe you.

From the New York Times:

Yeah I have read all the opinions with denials. The problem is the RNC admitted to the Southern Strategy. What are you missing about this?

The southern strategy wasn't about race which is what's been implied and has been debunked time and again. Now if you wish to modify your position it's understandable.

The "white segregationist vote" has all kind of racial implications. Are you high or something?

FYI

http://www.umich.edu/~lawrace/votetour10.htm

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thats an easy answer. Most Blacks vote Dem because they always knew the Republican party was racist and courted the vote of white segregationists.

That's ignorant crap. The majority of blacks voted republican until the 1930s. The KKK came from democrats right after Lincoln's Emancipation. Read books.

I'm talking present day since Nixon was elected. Lincoln was a racist as well.

All white people are racist. That's a given. :)

Yeah I have read all the opinions with denials. The problem is the RNC admitted to the Southern Strategy. What are you missing about this?

The southern strategy wasn't about race which is what's been implied and has been debunked time and again. Now if you wish to modify your position it's understandable.

The "white segregationist vote" has all kind of racial implications. Are you high or something?

You are not very well read on this issue. I suggest you do more research and then maybe you can come up with an intelligent argument.

BTW your link has nothing to do with the southern strategy you've been railing about.

Last edited:
The evidence doesn't support his opinion. There is racist in both parties stop trying to change the subject. How easy it is for idiots such as yourself to forget about Robert Byrd.

Who said there werent racists in both parties? Just happens to be that way more are in the Republican party. Add that fact to the Southern strategy and most Black people are not going there.

You're entitled to your opinion.

And so is each individual that happens to be black. I suspect that the majority of blacks are of the opinion that there are way more racists in the Republican Party than in the democrat party. Why would blacks have this perception?

Last edited:
Who said there werent racists in both parties? Just happens to be that way more are in the Republican party. Add that fact to the Southern strategy and most Black people are not going there.

And so is each individual that happens to be black. I suspect that the majority of blacks are of the opinion that there are way more racists in the Republican Party than in the democrat party. Why would blacks have this perception?

Because their liberal white masters have told them to think that.

The get indoctrinated by their white and black democrat leaders who promise free crap and the constant propaganda that republicans are just for rich white people.

Last edited:
One more from The Council of CONSERVATIVE Citizens:

Statement of Principles

Bit of racism, just maybe? I can post 50 more but just look at how many Americans with African ancestry have served in Congress.

The fact that 90% or more of one group defined by skin color voted one party mathematically illustrates that at least 45% do so in the name of skin color. That would make nearly half blatantly racist. And that is the mathematical, conservative estimate. Reality is more like 90% are racist. But culture doesn't compute mathematically.

One more from The Council of CONSERVATIVE Citizens:

Statement of Principles

Bit of racism, just maybe? I can post 50 more but just look at how many Americans with African ancestry have served in Congress.

You are not very well read on this issue. I suggest you do more research and then maybe you can come up with an intelligent argument.

I am much more informed than you are on the subject. I suggest you learn how to read more than just what you want to hear and stop pretending facts are not out there disputing some bloggers opinion.

The REPUBLICAN civil rights act? That isn't just racist, its insane.

LBJ: "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for 200 years."

Yeah, let's talk about racism.

A few historians believe that much of LBJ's crude, disgusting talk, and there was a LOT of it, was more of an act to get elected in TEXAS. I find it interesting that you can find thousands of sites about LBJ's racism, but almost none about the Bush family, odd.:lol:

Forum List

Back