Why Blacks Vote Democrat

The majority of racists shown to the public are republican or regurgitate republican dogma.

Bullpucky. That's your opinion. You can't establish that.

Its already established. Here are 4 of the more recent ones.

Bundy
Sterling
Those guys from the duck show.
Paula Deen

Obama
Sharpton
Jackson
Wilson
Sherrod

I just gave you five to your four. Now give me six more and I'll give you seven.

We don't. You liberals do and it has been proven many times over.

Show you? You have been shown countless time you simply choose to ignore it and base your bullshit on two irrelevant people.

Stay ignorant, it's your choice.

I just told you that you dont think individually. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

Yes show me. The RNC chairman is not irrelevant.

I think I know more about the way I think than you do. His opinions are no more relevant than any one else's.

Well we know you lie a lot so I dont really believe you even know whats truth or fiction anymore.

Its not just an opinion when the RNC admits it 2 times. its a party strategy that worked. The proof is in the pudding.

i already debunked Lincoln. Please catch up.

You already spewed ignorant partisan bullshit? :confused:

Thanks white guy for telling Black people how they should vote. :lol:
A black person voting for those who lynched, enslaved, and oppressed them seems less than bright.

Are you really black, or just a democrat hack?

No I quoted Lincolns speech.

A black person voting for those that are openly racist against them vs those that wish to help are less than bright.
Yes I am Black.

Even white people in the Republican party admit to the racism in the party.

Lawrence Wilkerson, Former Colin Powell Aide, Blasts Sununu, GOP, As 'Full Of Racists'

Colin Powell's former chief of staff condemned the Republican Party on Friday night, telling MSNBC's Ed Schultz, "My party is full of racists."

The democrat party thrives on racism. CBC, NAACP, BET, etc., all things black and every prominently black elected official. Just because it's conditioned and institutional doesn't mean it's not racist. It's overt, blatant racism.

The majority of racists shown to the public are republican or regurgitate republican dogma.

Far from true, as you know. And the DNC controlled media is hardly an accurate gauge of reality.

democrats were the party of slavery, democrats were and are the party of racism. democrats view the worth of a man by the color of his skin, that their hatred is aimed at lighter skin now is no improvement at all.

democrats are racist scum.

Lawrence Wilkerson, Former Colin Powell Aide, Blasts Sununu, GOP, As 'Full Of Racists'

Colin Powell's former chief of staff condemned the Republican Party on Friday night, telling MSNBC's Ed Schultz, "My party is full of racists."

More opinion with no evidence to back it up.

I dont think you get it that his opinion is the evidence. If white Republicans are saying the party has racists in it along with 2 prominent Republican leaders admitting to the southern strategy then I'll take my chances with another party. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just letting you know the facts since you appear ignorant of them.

I just told you that you dont think individually. Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

I think I know more about the way I think than you do. His opinions are no more relevant than any one else's.

Well we know you lie a lot so I dont really believe you even know whats truth or fiction anymore.

Its not just an opinion when the RNC admits it 2 times. its a party strategy that worked. The proof is in the pudding.

I don't lie but you use that bullshit whenever your getting your ass kicked. It is an opinion and one that not's backed up by facts.

Who was the racist Democrat who signed the Civil Rights Act?

LBJ, being in the history books meant more to him than his personal bigotry(.) And Brat speaks of CHRISTIAN capitalism; Mussolini spoke of the CORPORATE state.

America has freedom of religion. Don't you know that.

I don't lie but you use that bullshit whenever your getting your ass kicked. It is an opinion and one that not's backed up by facts.

Well I dont want to derail the thread with the proof you got caught in several lies but we both know the truth. :lol:

Facts are the RNC admitted to the Southern strategy. Who do you think is more qualified to admit it than the RNC?

I dont think you get it that his opinion is the evidence. If white Republicans are saying the party has racists in it along with 2 prominent Republican leaders admitting to the southern strategy then I'll take my chances with another party. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just letting you know the facts since you appear ignorant of them.

The evidence doesn't support his opinion. There is racist in both parties stop trying to change the subject. How easy it is for idiots such as yourself to forget about Robert Byrd.

The Democratic Party has ALWAYS been the party of racism, first they were admitting their racism, passing laws to limit our freedom & "keep us in our place", ain't much changed as everyone knows the arguments they have eventually boil down to "we are not racist, the republicans are the REAL racists! WE LOVE BLACK PEOPLE! Hey, here's some free shit, now stay in your place, make sure you don't aspire to be great & build up your community, just make sure you vote for us!"
They promote the genocide of black babies in our schools, you don't see these assholes making as much effort in any other community. They won't help out poor black families unless there is no man in the home, Hence why we have an abysmal rate of intact families in the black community....I could rail on and on.

Black people have become the gunea pigs for state control & manipulation, and I am sick of it. All in all, the democrats never actually changed, all they did was figure out a way to fool blacks into thinking destroying our community is actually GOOD for us. Welfare state politics are just a clever way to keep us "in our place" & voting democrat. Now it's destroying all of America, you white folks shouldve got a clue just by looking at the condition the black American community is in....somehow you white liberals think 70% single parent households & reliance on government was good for the whole country.

Morons.
I disagree, both the major parties have had plenty of hard core racists. Your individual experience may differ, but history reflects truth. David Duke was never a Democrat. Compare Robert Byrd, born in 1917 & Duke, born in 1950.

Do you still support Obama?

What party am I promoting?

The shameful and racist democrats.

I'm stating facts.

Where?

Not on USMB.

The facts are that the Republicans went after the inbred, white southern, racist vote and secured it. Then they admitted it.

Of course you're lying, you're a democrat, lying is a major part of who you are.

Republican indeed had a Southern Strategy to wrest the conservative voters in the South away from the filthy democrats.

You democrats had kept even conservatives in the South voting for your shameful party by leveraging the racism that was and is the definition of your party.

Once your racism was shattered, by the Republican civil rights acts of the 50's, and the 64 act that had a far greater percentage of Republican support than democrat, the conservatives were up for grabs.

Now you lie - a lot - you lie that Republicans wooed the racists, so obviously George Wallace became a Republican, right? No? Well, Orval Foubus then, he became a Republican - NO? Shit, how about Bull Conner? Albert Gore? Fritz Hollings?

None of them?

Oh that's right, you were lying through your fucking teeth - hey, you're a democrat, that and racism are your way...

What is dishonest about my representation? The Republicans admitted to it. You can claim all day long that its a lie but facts say its the truth.

Nothing about your presentation is honest at all - you went to one of the hate sites and copied partisan bullshit.

Try again.

Last edited:

Well I dont want to derail the thread with the proof you got caught in several lies but we both know the truth. :lol:

Facts are the RNC admitted to the Southern strategy. Who do you think is more qualified to admit it than the RNC?

I don't lie so therefore I could not have been caught. But keep that narrative and some liberal puke will believe you.

From the New York Times:

The evidence doesn't support his opinion. There is racist in both parties stop trying to change the subject. How easy it is for idiots such as yourself to forget about Robert Byrd.

Who said there werent racists in both parties? Just happens to be that way more are in the Republican party. Add that fact to the Southern strategy and most Black people are not going there.

I don't lie so therefore I could not have been caught. But keep that narrative and some liberal puke will believe you.

From the New York Times:

Yeah I have read all the opinions with denials. The problem is the RNC admitted to the Southern Strategy. What are you missing about this?

Forum List

Back