Why Blacks Vote Democrat

What party am I promoting?

The shameful and racist democrats.

I'm stating facts.
Where?

Not on USMB.

The facts are that the Republicans went after the inbred, white southern, racist vote and secured it. Then they admitted it.
Of course you're lying, you're a democrat, lying is a major part of who you are.

Republican indeed had a Southern Strategy to wrest the conservative voters in the South away from the filthy democrats.

You democrats had kept even conservatives in the South voting for your shameful party by leveraging the racism that was and is the definition of your party.

Once your racism was shattered, but the Republican civil rights acts of the 50's, and the 64 act that had a far greater percentage of Republican support than democrat, the conservatives were up for grabs.

Now you lie - a lot - you lie that Republicans wooed the racists, so obviously George Wallace became a Republican, right? No? Well, Orval Foubus then, he became a Republican - NO? Shit, how about Bull Conner? Albert Gore? Fritz Hollings?

None of them?

Oh that's right, you were lying through your fucking teeth - hey, you're a democrat, that and racism are your way...

What is dishonest about my representation? The Republicans admitted to it. You can claim all day long that its a lie but facts say its the truth.
Nothing about your presentation is honest at all - you went to one of the hate sites and copied partisan bullshit.

Try again.

So your response is to pretend it didnt happen?

All you are doing is the equivalent of a child sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling they cant hear you. :lol:

Bullpucky. That's your opinion. You can't establish that.

Its already established. Here are 4 of the more recent ones.

Bundy
Sterling
Those guys from the duck show.
Paula Deen

Prove they are all Republicans.

What did Bundy do that was Racist? Have white skin?

Donald Sterling was an Obama supporter and donated huge sums to the shameful democrats.

So, opposing homosexual marriage is "racist?"

And Paula Deen is a major democrat, who hosted a dinner she cooked for the Obama's.

I suspect that Asslips isn't black at all, that he is just another partisan hack.

You can't blame people who have been conditioned since birth, over multiple generations, to think and vote in a certain way. When you're told from birth that people with different skin color are evil and are out to get you, you're sure as hell gonna believe it.

Then the Republicans make it worse by ignoring the whole problem. Blacks have been victimized, again, this time by those who claim to "care". But no one on the Right is offering a clear, positive, inspiring alternative. Why they're not is a mystery.

American Blacks deserve a helluva lot better.

Bundy
Sterling
Paula Deen

Donald Sterling was an Obama supporter and donated huge sums to the shameful democrats.

And Paula Deen is a major democrat, who hosted a dinner she cooked for the Obama's.

I suspect that Asslips isn't black at all, that he is just another partisan hack.

Surprise. You are right about Paula Deen not being a republican.

I know you heard Bundy and the duck guys comments so dont play stupid.

Sterling is a registered Republican and has been for years.

No, my response is to point out that you are openly lying.

All you are doing is the equivalent of a child sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling they cant hear you. :lol:

Obviously George Wallace became a Republican, right? No? Well, Orval Foubus then, he became a Republican - NO? Shit, how about Bull Conner? Albert Gore? Fritz Hollings?

None of them?

Damn, guess you're lying...

Gee, I'm shocked... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No, my response is to point out that you are openly lying.

Obviously George Wallace became a Republican, right? No? Well, Orval Foubus then, he became a Republican - NO? Shit, how about Bull Conner? Albert Gore? Fritz Hollings?

None of them?

Damn, guess you're lying...

Gee, I'm shocked... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

What does that have to do with the Southern strategy?

Has Sterling ever donated to the democrats?

I dont know. Pretty sure he has. He is a businessman and as such they usually grease both sides of the wheel if they are smart like most companies. If you were aware of how they deal in high finance you would already know that. How does that change his registration as a Republican?

Last edited:

Bundy
Sterling
Paula Deen

Bundy suggested black Americans with African heritage were better off as slaves. Deen isn't a "major" anything. Phil Robertson is not a Democrat, Sterling supported Democrats AND Republicans because they had "influence", denigrated black athletes constantly.

I dont know. Pretty sure he has. He is a businessman and as such they usually grease both sides of the wheel if they are smart like most companies. If you were aware of how they deal in high finance you would already know that. How does that change his registration as a Republican?

Because it means nothing. Money does. It's hypocritical on your part.

I dont think you get it that his opinion is the evidence. If white Republicans are saying the party has racists in it along with 2 prominent Republican leaders admitting to the southern strategy then I'll take my chances with another party. I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just letting you know the facts since you appear ignorant of them.

The evidence doesn't support his opinion. There is racist in both parties stop trying to change the subject. How easy it is for idiots such as yourself to forget about Robert Byrd.

Who said there werent racists in both parties? Just happens to be that way more are in the Republican party. Add that fact to the Southern strategy and most Black people are not going there.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Because it means nothing. Money does. It's hypocritical on your part.

If it meant nothing why didnt he register as a Democrat or independent? He donates to both sides not just the Dems.

What party am I promoting?

The shameful and racist democrats.

I'm stating facts.

Where?

Not on USMB.

The facts are that the Republicans went after the inbred, white southern, racist vote and secured it. Then they admitted it.

Of course you're lying, you're a democrat, lying is a major part of who you are.

Republican indeed had a Southern Strategy to wrest the conservative voters in the South away from the filthy democrats.

You democrats had kept even conservatives in the South voting for your shameful party by leveraging the racism that was and is the definition of your party.

Once your racism was shattered, by the Republican civil rights acts of the 50's, and the 64 act that had a far greater percentage of Republican support than democrat, the conservatives were up for grabs.

Now you lie - a lot - you lie that Republicans wooed the racists, so obviously George Wallace became a Republican, right? No? Well, Orval Foubus then, he became a Republican - NO? Shit, how about Bull Conner? Albert Gore? Fritz Hollings?

None of them?

Oh that's right, you were lying through your fucking teeth - hey, you're a democrat, that and racism are your way...

What is dishonest about my representation? The Republicans admitted to it. You can claim all day long that its a lie but facts say its the truth.

Nothing about your presentation is honest at all - you went to one of the hate sites and copied partisan bullshit.

Try again.
QFT he's the worst racist I've seen in a long long time. But that's ok cause he promises to stop being a racist when black people have more money than white people.

Well I dont want to derail the thread with the proof you got caught in several lies but we both know the truth. :lol:

Facts are the RNC admitted to the Southern strategy. Who do you think is more qualified to admit it than the RNC?

I don't lie so therefore I could not have been caught. But keep that narrative and some liberal puke will believe you.

From the New York Times:

Yeah I have read all the opinions with denials. The problem is the RNC admitted to the Southern Strategy. What are you missing about this?

The southern strategy wasn't about race which is what's been implied and has been debunked time and again. Now if you wish to modify your position it's understandable.

Forum List

Back