Why California Is In Trouble – 340,000 Public Employees With $100,000+ Paychecks Cost Taxpayers $45 Billion

Why are you so triggered?
Considering the piss poor education result the supers are not worth that much money
Considering a good number of the students don't speak or read English, how do you consider those poor results?
The results are poor regardless of what the reason is

If there are too many foreign speakers in the schools its not because of legal immigration but rather illegal aliens

But for some reason public teachers are big supporters of illegal aliens even at the expense of American kids

Public school teachers do not make policy, dumbass!
The public teacher unions that contribute to the democrat party help to create policy

as do the the teachers that resist breaking up the public education system and replacing it with school choice

Considering the piss poor education result the supers are not worth that much money

I'm a public school teacher.
Are you claiming that I do a 'piss poor job'
....looks like Cali has a bunch of shithead teachers/piss poor system/OVERCROWDED schools because of illegals and immigrants/etc
The sad fact is California used to have the finest system in the US. Now they are almost rock bottom. Unionized? That’s not working all that well for the students is it?

Considering a good number of the students don't speak or read English, how do you consider those poor results?

If there are too many foreign speakers in the schools its not because of legal immigration but rather illegal aliens

But for some reason public teachers are big supporters of illegal aliens even at the expense of American kids

Of course they do. They support their unions pushing this shit. Their dues support it. They don’t ever stand up against those policies. They’ll walk off the job for a raise but they won’t do that to change bad policies.

They support all this shit. What are you talking about.

Of course they do. They support their unions pushing this shit. Their dues support it. They don’t ever stand up against those policies. They’ll walk off the job for a raise but they won’t do that to change bad policies.

It allows bad teachers to stay on the job. Our children are short changed.

Their dues are mostly required for professional insurance, i.e. legal representation against crazy students, parents and administrators.

Seems like California tax payers should be triggered. They’re the ones taking it in the ass.

How exactly?
You do realize that CA is a very successful State.
A State that is much larger and more successful than many Countries. You realize this, right.
succesfull????!!
..bottom third, almost 4th, in poverty--very expensive to live in
..they give $190,000 to someone for being------------------illegal!!!
..overcrowded schools
etc
1590071269227.png

1590071318719.png

So you don't believe in due process?

Anyone critical of teacher's unions usually never stop to consider that. Imagine your new boss just didn't like you, yet you performed you job beyond expectations. Would it be OK for them to fire you with no cause?

When I was a school administrator, I found that truly incompetent teachers were not being removed from the classroom because the administrators failed to document deficiencies. BTW, I was reassigned from my job as an assistant principal because my principal decided to fire two teachers without justification just because she didn't like them. I refused to fire them, but she did anyway.

Anyone critical of teacher's unions usually never stop to consider that. Imagine your new boss just didn't like you, yet you performed you job beyond expectations. Would it be OK for them to fire you with no cause?

When I was a school administrator, I found that truly incompetent teachers were not being removed from the classroom because the administrators failed to document deficiencies. BTW, I was reassigned from my job as an assistant principal because my principal decided to fire two teachers without justification just because she didn't like them. I refused to fire them, but she did anyway.
I worked in the world of nursing. Non union. Our pay was merit based. Do a good job get rewards. Be lazy and uncaring your rewards are not coming. The unions tried to work their way into the work place but we voted them down twice. Teachers could actually teach without unions.

I'm a public school teacher.
Are you claiming that I do a 'piss poor job'
....looks like Cali has a bunch of shithead teachers/piss poor system/OVERCROWDED schools because of illegals and immigrants/etc
The sad fact is California used to have the finest system in the US. Now they are almost rock bottom. Unionized? That’s not working all that well for the students is it?
I think the biggest probem that liberal stupidity fails to solve is millions of illegal alien children flooding the system

I worked in the world of nursing. Non union. Our pay was merit based. Do a good job get rewards. Be lazy and uncaring your rewards are not coming. The unions tried to work their way into the work place but we voted them down twice. Teachers could actually teach without unions.
The public teacers unions are not the root cause of bad public education

the unions are just a manifestation of the inherent flaws in the current generation of public educators in general

Their dues are mostly required for professional insurance, i.e. legal representation against crazy students, parents and administrators.
Right, just a legal retainer. Really man?

Some people feel that the lockdown has lasted so long because it is not affecting public employees and elected politicians.

Anyone who gets paid by the government is getting his/her paycheck as usual. So it's understandable that they are not feeling the depression that people in the private sector are feeling.

Some people feel that the lockdown has lasted so long because it is not affecting public employees and elected politicians.

Anyone who gets paid by the government is getting his/her paycheck as usual. So it's understandable that they are not feeling the depression that people in the private sector are feeling.
You are 100% correct

most government employees are stting at home with full pay

Geez, that would be horrible to deal with. Kind of makes you wonder how the entire private sector does it.

Forum List

Back