Why California Is In Trouble – 340,000 Public Employees With $100,000+ Paychecks Cost Taxpayers $45 Billion

Quick search. These small businesses MAY have be left out because of the failure of the trump admin.
Hurts doesn't it.
Banks fund these. Blame the banks. Govt doesn’t directly fund PPP loans. Why do you not understand this?

Banks fund these. Blame the banks. Govt doesn’t directly fund PPP loans. Why do you not understand this?
We all get that.
Why is Harvard, The LA Lakers, etc. even allowed to apply? Answer that. Failure of admin. Period......

We all get that.
Why is Harvard, The LA Lakers, etc. even allowed to apply? Answer that. Failure of admin. Period......
Because the Banks did a bad job of vetting the initial applications and the Govt did a great job in catching them and forcing a return of funds. They ll catch those they missed on the back end when they apply for forgiveness. Again, those banks did a bad job as the criteria was clearly stated and those banks still funded the companies. How is that Trumps fault? Please explain.

rHoSKvf.jpg

I'm fine with that. Taxpayers pay. That is one of the principles of capitalism.

I'm not as sure about wasting money the liberals do for doing things as pictured.

We all get that.
Oh and anyone may apply. It’s up to the banks to vet the applications. I can apply to buy a house I cannot afford but the bank would never approve that. This works the same way. They are loans. Do you know how a bank loan works?

We all get that.

Yes, failure of the BUREAUCRACY. You know, the "professionals" you so revere.

You claim to be a teacher, look up Russia in the 1600's and how the bureaus screwed that country up.

Bailout my foot.

View attachment 338796

Deed the State back to Mexico

Hell no. We paid for it. It's ours. Let it collapse under it's own weight so that independent voters can witness what happens when progressive policies are the rule.

We all get that.

You claim to be a teacher, look up Russia in the 1600's and how the bureaus screwed that country up.
A teacher who doesn’t understand how a commercial loan works? Wow.

We all get that.

A teacher who doesn’t understand how a commercial loan works? Wow.

That's why I emphasized "claim".

Most teachers I know understand at least those basics.

Considering the piss poor education result the supers are not worth that much money

I'm a public school teacher.
Are you claiming that I do a 'piss poor job'

Yes

If you are a Cali public school teacher, supported by CALpers (serious taxpayer dollars) and ALLOW a D to be a passing grade, you are part of the problem.

What's up with the teacher trying to compare public and private salary's ?

One you have no choice, the unions and Democrats are in cahoots with each other

The other salary you have a choice not to pay. Don't buy the CEOs products or services.

Why are you so triggered?
Considering the piss poor education result the supers are not worth that much money
Considering a good number of the students don't speak or read English, how do you consider those poor results?

Those salaries are ridiculous, but they are for administrators, not teachers. Those administrators have contracts with their benefits defined. It should be blamed on those individual districts.

Last edited:

I'm a public school teacher.
Are you claiming that I do a 'piss poor job'

Yes

If you are a Cali public school teacher, supported by CALpers (serious taxpayer dollars) and ALLOW a D to be a passing grade, you are part of the problem.
Teachers do not make those policies.

Considering a good number of the students don't speak or read English, how do you consider those poor results?
The results are poor regardless of what the reason is

If there are too many foreign speakers in the schools its not because of legal immigration but rather illegal aliens

But for some reason public teachers are big supporters of illegal aliens even at the expense of American kids

The results are poor regardless of what the reason is

If there are too many foreign speakers in the schools its not because of legal immigration but rather illegal aliens

But for some reason public teachers are big supporters of illegal aliens even at the expense of American kids

Public school teachers do not make policy, dumbass!

Forum List

Back