Why can't black America let slavery go already?

If you cannot see the comparison....you lose.

please explain the comparison of genocide to slavery

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

some slaves did die in shipping it was not genocide derp...the point was to keep them alive to work..I thought you said you were a theacher? A lousy one maybe.

All they have is spin and lies...

What is their goal? A few things I think they want.
1. Blacks to be able to have a double standard. They will be able to get away with robbery, assault, etc.
2. The teacher won't be able to write them up for being bad.
3. They want to expand AA

The first two will just make things worse for blacks. But this is what these fuckers are arguing for.

Really? You DO know this a unique form of slavery, right? You DID learn that in school, right?

Or do I have to go over it with you?

They were all unique
The way the dems still have slavery going on now, is unique

Poor TN....never was taught the difference between the more common form of slavery...."situational slavery" vs the systematic kidnapping of a race, moving them 3000 miles away, taking away their religion, their language, their names, their culture, even the right to marry and keep their own children for over 200 years.

Your teachers failed you.
Deflection, you compared black slavery to Jewish genocide....now who is the stupid one? we know..go on and delect some more you dishonest dyke.

Can anyone name any race that didn't enslave others????

Blacks enslaved blacks
Arabs enslaved blacks
Blacks enslaved whites
Whites enslaved whites
Whites enslaved blacks
on down the list

Can we be honest for once???? Yes whites did a lot of it and it was wrong.

The reactionaries are asking for evidence of lynchings in the 1930s?

This is why the GOP is telling the reactionary outliers to toe the line or find a new home.

Your denial of what we know to be the truth of history.

Race hatred is one of those emotional disabilities that curdle the soul.

This is why the GOP is telling the reactionary outliers to toe the line or find a new home.

let's see how you respond to this

Violent Crimes: Black On White & White On Black: Blacks Who Lynched Blacks -- Truth Behind American Lynchings

A questionable commentary with a very, very small set of allegations offsets the history of black lynching?

Hint: the such only emphasizes the historical truth of American black lynching and the spiritual evil behind t.

a lot depends on whose version of the truth you subscribe to.

anyone that disagrees with your view is a 'reactionary" which is really not such a bad description owing to the degeneracy and decay of our permissive society.

anyone that disagrees with your view is a 'reactionary" which is really not such a bad description owing to the degeneracy and decay of our permissive society.

The truth is that a black American was lynched at the average of about 1 a week from the 1880s to the 1930s.

The truth is that lynchings continued right into the 1950s.

The truth is that racism is reprehensible and all good people condemn it when it climbs out of its hole.

let's see how you respond to this

Violent Crimes: Black On White & White On Black: Blacks Who Lynched Blacks -- Truth Behind American Lynchings

A questionable commentary with a very, very small set of allegations offsets the history of black lynching?

Hint: the such only emphasizes the historical truth of American black lynching and the spiritual evil behind t.

keep in mind

1. you did not have time to read it

2. no one alive is responsible or the "victim"

3. my ancestors were not involved

I'll accept responsibility when I'm responsible, quit trying to blame me for something I didn't do. That includes Yurt and any other white person

The truth is that a black American was lynched at the average of about 1 a week from the 1880s to the 1930s.

The truth is that lynchings continued right into the 1950s.

The truth is that racism is reprehensible and all good people condemn it when it climbs out of its hole.

is lynching murder?

yes or no will do.

No deflections or tap dancing

Forum List

Back