Why can't black America let slavery go already?

a lot depends on whose version of the truth you subscribe to.

anyone that disagrees with your view is a 'reactionary" which is really not such a bad description owing to the degeneracy and decay of our permissive society.

The truth is that a black American was lynched at the average of about 1 a week from the 1880s to the 1930s.

The truth is that lynchings continued right into the 1950s.

The truth is that racism is reprehensible and all good people condemn it when it climbs out of its hole.

is lynching murder?

yes or no will do.

No deflections or tap dancing

Your objection is noted and overruled as irrelevant.

Is lynching an unjustifiable homicide? Yes or no? No tap dancing.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.
Why should they? Universities brainwash students into feeling that they are somehow responsible for what others did hundreds of years ago, and the Grievance Industry has been a lucrative pastime for shysters who promise everything but deliver nothing for over a hundred years! Doh!

Last edited:
The truth is that a black American was lynched at the average of about 1 a week from the 1880s to the 1930s.

The truth is that racism is reprehensible and all good people condemn it when it climbs out of its hole.

is lynching murder?

yes or no will do.

what objections?

I asked a simple question and you answered it with a question

I'm heading somewhere with this, perhaps that is why you are doing your usual tap dance. I'm about to lower the boom on you and you smell it

is lynching murder?

yes or no will do.

When has anyone been lynched in this century?

Most of the white race that ended up in this country initially were looking for a better life.
The blacks that were brought to this country were not. See any difference?

Most of the whites immigrants in this country were able to find some sort of work and if they performed well, had some opportunity to do better and better as they became more successful. Black slaves on the other hand were offered nothing no matter how well they performed. See any difference?

The one thing that black slave did try to learn was how to survive. Doing better was not an option as a slave.

Behaviors like striving to do better are learned behavior. Set in place by example. Realizing that you have a chance to do better than your parents is learned behavior. Slaves didn't have that. Slaves had to be concerned with surviving first,
What we have is generations of blacks (mostly women) teaching and telling other blacks what they need to do to survive in a white world. And that continues to this day. You need generations of trying to do better for that attitude to prevail. Not generations of people more concerned about surviving than striving.

DO YOU SEE ANY DIFFERENCE YET???

Black Slaves were offered nothing?

There was a thing called the Reconstruction movement.

More than four million slaves had been freed after the Civil War, and for many, land ownership was a critical aspect of their freedom. Congressman Thaddeus Stevens proposed giving each "forty acres and a mule," to ensure their independence and survival. According to some, there was evidence that the slaves may have to fight for their freedom again if they were not given land. Stevens suggested that the only solution was to "make them independent of their old masters, so they may not be compelled to work for them on unfair terms," which, as noted above, was already taking place. However, Stevens was in the minority, and even the Freedmen's Bureau compelled former slaves to work for wages on plantations owned by white southerners.

The freed slaves struggled for independence after the war. With assistance from the Stevens and others in the Reconstruction movement, they became educated, held political office, and by 1879 owned ten percent land. Despite many obstacles, some blacks gained a greater sense of freedom and independence. Unfortunately, many also remained dependent upon white plantation owners after the Civil War

Some Blacks are still in that mind set of dependence today (government entitlements) rather than freedom & independence.

Blacks are taught about the horribleness & negative things of slavery but are never taught the good things & the positive things that has happened.

Your denial of what we know to be the truth of history.

Race hatred is one of those emotional disabilities that curdle the soul.

anyone that disagrees with your view is a 'reactionary" which is really not such a bad description owing to the degeneracy and decay of our permissive society.

Yes, we all agree that racism and murder are terrible things, whats your point?

in can be concluded that his point is only white people can be guilty of racism and murder

Your denial of what we know to be the truth of history.

Race hatred is one of those emotional disabilities that curdle the soul.

dimocrap scum try to falsely accuse modern day Republicans of intolerance because they think it absolves them of the crimes committed by dimocrap scum of the past.

It is simply a fact that the VAST MAJORITY of the lynchings that took place were in the South.

And the South was incontrovertibly ruled by dimocraps after Reconstruction.

And the number one Targets of lynchings in those days?

Republicans.

Just a fact.

KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Radical Republicans' - PopModal Video

The Klu Klux Klan was founded as a Democrat proxy group. Many black Americans served in the U.S. Goverment in the 1800's and beyond as part of the "Radical Republican" party. In 1912 the 'Progressive' Democrat, President Woodrow Wilson instituted racial segregation into the Federal Government. Many blacks were subsequently pushed out of the Federal Government.

KKK'S 1ST TARGETS WERE REPUBLICANS

TRUTH ? Allen West on exposing Democrats: Lynching and mobs did not come from Republicans » The Right Scoop -

It's one thing to have a history that is not a pretty thing.

But dimocraps are the SCUM OF THE FUCKING EARTH for trying to shift the blame to the very people that were being attacked -- Republicans.

It was far more political than it was Racial. It just so happens that every single Black Person in the South after the Civil War was a Republican, so dimocraps, being the SCUM they are, try to make it look racial.

It wasn't. It was political.

I hate dimocraps.

What they're doing would be like Nazis trying to blame Jews for the Holocaust.

One more thing.....

Think dimocrap scum have changed? Not at all.

They'll still 'lynch' a Black Man if he steps off the dimocrap plantation.

Look at what they call Allen West. Look what they did to Clarence Thomas. Look how they treated Herman Cain and the names they called him. Look at what they called Colin Powell until he caved and went over to the forces of darkness and evil.

dimocraps haven't changed. They still don't care about Black People and they still hate Republicans.

Ours is the Party of Freedom. Ours is the Party of Independence.

Ours is the Party of tolerance and goodness.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. They care only about power.

And for them to blame the very people who fought and died to free Blacks is beyond disgusting.

And please don't give me the bullshit about party realignment. That's just total and utter crap.

dimocraps haven't changed a bit since Andrew Jackson. Not a bit.

And we haven't changed since Abraham Lincoln.

We refuse to favor one Race over another.

Even if it's to our detriment

in can be concluded that his point is only white people can be guilty of racism and murder

yep, he is a true diciple of Sharpton and Farrakhan.

People who know that racism and murder are terrible must be disciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan. :lol: Who knew.

NO, people who think only whites can be racists and murderers must be diciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan.

Or, are you now admitting that all races can be racists and murderers?

People who know that racism and murder are terrible must be disciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan. :lol: Who knew.

NO, people who think only whites can be racists and murderers must be diciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan.

I have always thought that, Redfish. I have known that since I was knee high. Did you just learn that?

I also know that white racism and murder is not evened by black racism and murder.

Evil is evil, and one does not cancel the other.

The latest notable Black Man to leave the dimocrap plantation is Dr ben Carson.

Here's how dimocrap scum talk about him....

Maher Calls Dr. Carson a 'Drooling Idiot': 'Half Brilliant Brain Surgeon, Half Tea Party Dumbass' | NewsBusters

Want more?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QF5CjIr8O9A]Hannity Guest EXPLODES. Rips Out Earpiece... Black Conservatives Have No Freedom Of Speech? - YouTube[/ame]

How about one more for good measure.....

Dr. Ben Carson: Liberals Angry He Came 'Off the Plantation' | Independent Journal Review

dimocraps don't care about Black People.

They care about Black votes.

Any Black People out there? You're stupid beyond belief if you think that dimocrap scum have changed one bit since Jim Crow.

You wonder why the 'Black Condition' just can't seem to get a lot of improvement?

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Why would dimocraps want Blacks to be LESS dependent on Government?

Why would dimocraps want Blacks to be MORE independent?

Why would dimocraps....?

I give up.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Learn it or lose everything.

And you Conservatives playing defense against dimocrap accusations?

They got you right where they want you.... On defense.

How about you stand up and tell it like it is for a change and stop worrying about hurting some scumbag dimocrap's feelings?

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

Point it out

Last edited:

I have always thought that, Redfish. I have known that since I was knee high. Did you just learn that?

I also know that white racism and murder is not evened by black racism and murder.

Evil is evil, and one does not cancel the other.

what is this thread about, snake? Its asking why blacks cannot leave the past in the past and move forward. whats your answer to that?

Forum List

Back