Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Situational slavery has.....ask your teacher what that is.

But the slavery of the South was not that form of slavery....it was unique and never really known to have been practiced anywhere else in the world....at least not for over 200 years to the point a war had to be fought over it and there are repercussions today due to the racism it instilled.

fail.
neither was it unique nor unknown.

update your ancient history knowledge.
OK, name any other time in history where a race was yanked away from their homeland...not because of losing a war, being criminals, rebelling, taking over their land, etc....moved thousands of miles away..forced to give up their language, their religions, their culture, their names....all because of the color of their skin....for hundreds of years.

Name those other groups.

Ancient Egypt and Jews. Ancient Rome and Greece and the whole variety of small nations in Balkan region. Not so ancient cultures inLatin America. It is abolutely not unique.

Just to name a few :rolleyes:

Including a lot of African people as well

Unique is a perpetuation of this victimhood

Last edited:
My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

So called "white" americans drenched this nation in their own blood to free slaves. And most nowadays are decendents of those who arrived afterwards. How is wanting a society and culture where race doesn't matter indicate a people who wont let slavery go?

It's the culture that keeps the issue alive. And the Democrat platform that blacks can't achieve anything without their help doesn't help them.

When the Spirit of 1776 finally touches them, they will have a desire to be free. Then they will no longer be slaves. And believe me there are many blacks, as well as people of all races who are slaves today. Only the Truth can set us free. and the Truth will require forgiveness.

:clap2::clap2:

Ah...so you now need the word "absurdity" explained to you? You're just full of Fail tonite, aren't you?

you're missing the point. you may have meant to be absurd, however, in order to make your point valid, it must be taken as true that the two are the same. thus, you were being serious. if not, then your point makes zero sense. btw...nice dodge on the rest of the post hack.

why even bother comparing the two. you obviously can't grasp what i tried to explain to you, so i won't be bothered to try any more because you will just lie and claim something or another.

That's some fine circular logic there, buckaroo.....worthy of a 2nd grader.....:lol: :lol:

do explain how it is circular. me thinks you know i'm right so you will simply throw out conclusory statements with no support as to why.

you're weak.

fail.
neither was it unique nor unknown.

update your ancient history knowledge.
OK, name any other time in history where a race was yanked away from their homeland...not because of losing a war, being criminals, rebelling, taking over their land, etc....moved thousands of miles away..forced to give up their language, their religions, their culture, their names....all because of the color of their skin....for hundreds of years.

Name those other groups.

Ancient Egypt and Jews. Ancient Rome and Greece and the whole variety of small nations in Balkan region. Not so ancient cultures inLatin America. It is abolutely not unique.

There is no archeological evidence of the Jews (Hebrews) being an enslaved people in Egypt....but if it were true, were they taken from their homes 1000s of miles away, their culture taken, their language taken, their RELIGION taken, their names taken, their marriages invalid, their children taken?

Ancient Rome and Greece had situational slavery....prisoners of war, criminals, debtors...same with latin America. You were not a slave just because you born a certain color.

Get back to your history teacher and tell them they failed you.

Name those other groups.

There is no archeological evidence of the Jews (Hebrews) being an enslaved people in Egypt....but if it were true, were they taken from their homes 1000s of miles away, their culture taken, their language taken, their RELIGION taken, their names taken, their marriages invalid, their children taken?

Ancient Rome and Greece had situational slavery....prisoners of war, criminals, debtors...same with latin America. You were not a slave just because you born a certain color.

yeah...situational slavery is so much better

:rolleyes:

you're missing the point. you may have meant to be absurd, however, in order to make your point valid, it must be taken as true that the two are the same. thus, you were being serious. if not, then your point makes zero sense. btw...nice dodge on the rest of the post hack.

why even bother comparing the two. you obviously can't grasp what i tried to explain to you, so i won't be bothered to try any more because you will just lie and claim something or another.

That's some fine circular logic there, buckaroo.....worthy of a 2nd grader.....:lol: :lol:

do explain how it is circular. me thinks you know i'm right so you will simply throw out conclusory statements with no support as to why.

you're weak.

didn't think bodey could explain it

If you say so....at least one is not automatically born a slave because of their skin color, their language, religion, names, culture taken away....based on the race of their mother.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Because of assholes like you who make threads like this, thats why.:cuckoo:

people make threads because of the knee jerk.from the left. they are the ones that keep this nonsense going. if they would stop 90percent of it would go away. they kepep it alive bro

The fact remains that the far right reactionaries are "slaves" to a theme that is simply not true.

The far right slaves have to cut their chains of suppression and, in some cases, race hatred before they will ever be free.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

Please explain your moronic comment douche bag!

You are a racist doosh, who refuses to accept the proofs above that have been placed before you. You are every bit as reprehensible as Farrakhan. Or anyone who cannot see the links between Negro chattel slavery, American Indian genocide, and the suppession of Asians, Californios, Mexicanos, and Tejanos.

Last edited:

If you say so....at least one is not automatically born a slave because of their skin color, their language, religion, names, culture taken away....based on the race of their mother.

no, YOU said so

this from the person who compares genocide to slavery, so not surprising and you can't even explain why something is circular logic. i think you're just not very bright, you can't even explain simply concepts.

people make threads because of the knee jerk.from the left. they are the ones that keep this nonsense going. if they would stop 90percent of it would go away. they kepep it alive bro

Awwwww....such a victim you are. The Left's fault such threads are made. Awwwwww.

you're weak.

maybe three times is a charm...or will bodecea keep dodging this while whining about others dodging her posts

:eusa_shifty:

Awwwww....such a victim you are. The Left's fault such threads are made. Awwwwww.

u ignorant lying sack of disgusting shit; but it is this generations fault abiut something that happened a long time ago in a time when it was normal? :fu:

u ignorant lying sack of disgusting shit; but it is this generations fault abiut something that happened a long time ago in a time when it was normal? :fu:

Let go of your victimhood.

The reactionary far right live off victimhood, somehow someone or some group of people have deprived them of something.

They can't explain it, though. If you can't understand instinctively, they can't explain it.

The reactionary far right live off victimhood, somehow someone or some group of people have deprived them of something.

They can't explain it, though. If you can't understand instinctively, they can't explain it.

you use the term reactionary to marginalize anyone that disagrees with you.

Sorta like repeatedly using the term racist.

Name those other groups.

the only reason blacks were slaves in the new world is because blacks were the only one's selling other blacks.

refute that

Forum List

Back