Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Ancient Egypt and Jews. Ancient Rome and Greece and the whole variety of small nations in Balkan region. Not so ancient cultures inLatin America. It is abolutely not unique.

Just to name a few :rolleyes:

Including a lot of African people as well

Unique is a perpetuation of this victimhood

There is no archeological evidence of the Jews (Hebrews) being an enslaved people in Egypt....but if it were true, were they taken from their homes 1000s of miles away, their culture taken, their language taken, their RELIGION taken, their names taken, their marriages invalid, their children taken?

Ancient Rome and Greece had situational slavery....prisoners of war, criminals, debtors...same with latin America. You were not a slave just because you born a certain color.

Get back to your history teacher and tell them they failed you.

the only reason blacks were slaves in the new world is because blacks were the only one's selling other blacks.

refute that

Your total Stupidity and Ignorant Racism:cuckoo::cuckoo: precludes you from this discussion

Yes, both the reactionaries of the far right and the liberals of the far left need to admit their fault and start their healing

It seems more prudent to not worry about what others have to do, but what we ourselves need to do. If it's always someone elses responsibility, it will never be done.

I agree, so we begin with the reactionary racist sickness among some of the far right in our party. It would be supporting racism not to do so.

tell us how those so called far right reactionaries force anyone to

drop out of school
take drugs
have unprotected sex
commit crimes
quit a job
etc etc

You are just looking for the boogey man to blame to make yourself look like a non-racist.

Fakey:
Me racist, of course not, it's you that's the racist

There is no archeological evidence of the Jews (Hebrews) being an enslaved people in Egypt....but if it were true, were they taken from their homes 1000s of miles away, their culture taken, their language taken, their RELIGION taken, their names taken, their marriages invalid, their children taken?

Ancient Rome and Greece had situational slavery....prisoners of war, criminals, debtors...same with latin America. You were not a slave just because you born a certain color.

Get back to your history teacher and tell them they failed you.

the only reason blacks were slaves in the new world is because blacks were the only one's selling other blacks.

refute that

Your total Stupidity and Ignorant Racism:cuckoo::cuckoo: precludes you from this discussion

you haven't the ability to state your position in an adult manner much less prevent me from expressing my opinion or presenting the facts
your answer is to call me a racist without any supporting evidence.

You have no answer to my assertion that the african slave trade would not have been possible without the full zealous co-operation of the black africans.The black africans were pissed when the WHITE people shut down the slave trade, that was their major source of income.

Only black Africans were selling slaves, that's why all the new world slaves were black.

Prove me wrong.

wpid-facebook_9763368351.jpg

It seems more prudent to not worry about what others have to do, but what we ourselves need to do. If it's always someone elses responsibility, it will never be done.

I agree, so we begin with the reactionary racist sickness among some of the far right in our party. It would be supporting racism not to do so.

typical rectionary conservative racist denial.

We can talk about blacks in another thread: we are talking about your race hatred here.

refute that

You have no answer to my assertion that the african slave trade would not have been possible without the full zealous co-operation of the black africans. . . . Only black Africans were selling slaves, that's why all the new world slaves were black.

You can't prove that. We are talking about racism, we are talking about American Negro Chattel Slavery, run overwhelming by white Europeans and Americans.

typical rectionary conservative racist denial.

We can talk about blacks in another thread: we are talking about your race hatred here.

how so.? Be specific

link to my racist posts with quotes

put up or shut up

You have no answer to my assertion that the african slave trade would not have been possible without the full zealous co-operation of the black africans. . . . Only black Africans were selling slaves, that's why all the new world slaves were black.

You can't prove that. We are talking about racism, we are talking about American Negro Chattel Slavery, run overwhelming by white Europeans and Americans.

I can't prove that?

How Did the Europeans Obtain the Slaves?

Between 1450 and the end of the nineteenth century, slaves were obtained from along the west coast of Africa with the full and active co-operation of African kings and merchants. (There were occasional military campaigns organized by Europeans to capture slaves, especially by the Portuguese in what is now Angola, but this accounts for only a small percentage of the total.)

African History: The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade

now, choke on that fakey

PS it didn't take long to find it either. Less than a minute. That's more proof you are a liar.

Last edited:
squeeze, you just showed your racial idiocy. From YOUR link: "The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade began around the mid-fifteenth century when Portuguese interests in Africa moved away from the fabled deposits of gold to a much more readily available commodity -- slaves. By the seventeenth century the trade was in full swing, reaching a peak towards the end of the eighteenth century. It was a trade which was especially fruitful, since every stage of the journey could be profitable for merchants -- the infamous triangular trade."

Now you are going to tell us the Portguese, Spanish, Arabs, Italians, Moroccans, English, and French, who all traded in slaves before the latter got to the New World were "darkies"?

Fucking idiot is the only description that begins to fit your level of stupidity.

squeeze, you just showed your racial idiocy. From YOUR link: "The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade began around the mid-fifteenth century when Portuguese interests in Africa moved away from the fabled deposits of gold to a much more readily available commodity -- slaves. By the seventeenth century the trade was in full swing, reaching a peak towards the end of the eighteenth century. It was a trade which was especially fruitful, since every stage of the journey could be profitable for merchants -- the infamous triangular trade."

Now you are going to tell us the Portguese, Spanish, Arabs, Italians, Moroccans, English, and French, who all traded in slaves before the latter got to the New World were "darkies"?

Fucking idiot is the only description that begins to fit your level of stupidity.

my point

the reason the new world slaves were black was because the only one selling was the african. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.

You can always prove that the slaves sent to the new world were white or asian because asians and whites sold their own into slavery in the new world.

Can you do that?

Now, prove I'm wrong about that and prove I'm a racist

lets see you move the goal posts again or deflect or lie

go...............

Last edited:
actually, i believe hundreds of thousands of african blacks were taken by whites against their will and by arabs in the north. it wasn't just blacks selling them iirc.....

my point

the reason the new world slaves were black was because the only one selling was the african. Your reading comprehension is very suspect.

You can always prove that the slaves sent to the new world were white or asian because asians and whites sold their own into slavery in the new world.

Can you do that?

go...............

The first paragraph of your own link tells you that you are wrong.

my point

Can you do that?

go...............

The first paragraph of your own link tells you that you are wrong.

the Portuguese were selling other Portuguese into slavery in the new world?

I read somewhere, that with empowerment, comes responsibility. I think blacks have to stop the vicious cycle of blame here in America and scrutinize themselves and stop passing the blame for their failures. In the present tense.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

I think it is more important from the white person's perspective that the Native Americans stop whining about genocide and armed grand theft.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back