Why can't black America let slavery go already?

squeezepimple, if you post an honest discussion of race, I will be glad to honor the rules of it.

But . . . that is not how you roll.

how so?

ps show the world my racist posts. 6th requestand 7th request

show us all how I roll

See that is the Concern SqueezePimple Troll coming out in you.

Answered before, and everytime you do it I point it out.

That is how you roll.

squeezepimple, if you post an honest discussion of race, I will be glad to honor the rules of it.

But . . . that is not how you roll.

how so?

ps show the world my racist posts. 6th requestand 7th request

show us all how I roll

See that is the Concern SqueezePimple Troll coming out in you.

Answered before, and everytime you do it I point it out.

That is how you roll.

let it be noted that you are a liar

Even assuming that BLACK AFRICANS were selling Blacks into slavery?

So the fuck what?

How does that in any way negate the CRIMES of the Whites who also bought and sold humans?

ONLY A RATHER STUPID RACIST (and apologist for slavery generally) would imagine that somehow the fact that Blacks committed this crime, mitigates the crime.

the question was: why were all the slaves in the new world black?

answer: because only black africans were selling slaves.

using your logic editec, wouldn't it be racist to only blame whites for the slave trade?

ps

assuming black africans were selling blacks into slavery?

you are in denial my friend.

Last edited:

using your logic editec, wouldn't it be racist to only blame whites for the slave trade?

ps

So.....if black Africans weren't selling slaves, there would be no slavery in the New World.....that's what you are saying? It's their fault?

Because in America, if you do not have a claim to being a victim, you do not exist.

Everyone has a claim to victimization except for the white American male

:thup:

how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

how can someone be so fracking stupid and still breath?

Blacks tried to end slavery....Denmark Vesey, Nat Turner....what happened to them? Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman.

Black are no longer slaves, last I checked.

The only entity trying to enslave anyone, is our own government

@ jake starkey: link to all my racist posts 2nd request
is that better liar?
Already answered and dismissed. I will note all your racist posts in the future for the entire board.

You are the equivalent of what you are blaming others for seeking: victimhood based on race.

Last edited:

So the fuck what?

How does that in any way negate the CRIMES of the Whites who also bought and sold humans?

ONLY A RATHER STUPID RACIST (and apologist for slavery generally) would imagine that somehow the fact that Blacks committed this crime, mitigates the crime.

It wasn't a crime. The buying and selling of slaves was a perfectly legal purchase and sale at the time such sales were going on.

You can't declare something a "crime" a hundred years after the incident, then prosecute the descendants of the people who engaged in a perfectly legal activity.

So the fuck what?

It wasn't a crime. The buying and selling of slaves was a perfectly legal purchase and sale at the time such sales were going on.

You can't declare something a "crime" a hundred years after the incident, then prosecute the descendants of the people who engaged in a perfectly legal activity.

Your answer remains pettifogging and malignant defense of an immoral, heinous act against humanity.

how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

how can someone be so fracking stupid and still breath?

Blacks tried to end slavery....Denmark Vesey, Nat Turner....what happened to them? Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman.

read my post again

ps

So.....if black Africans weren't selling slaves, there would be no slavery in the New World.....that's what you are saying? It's their fault?

pretty much

do you know of any other place that sold slaves to be sent to the new world?

What whites are in denial about is what happened to the slaves after they were freed. The white people should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum List

Back