Why can't black America let slavery go already?

@ jake starkey: link to all my racist posts 2nd request
is that better liar?
Already answered and dismissed. I will note all your racist posts in the future for the entire board.

You are the equivalent of what you are blaming others for seeking: victimhood based on race.

link
If you have been following the discussion, then your request has already been answered. If you have not, go back and read.

Note that you are defending a racist reactionary.

Great question.

Also why can't Jews let go of the Holocaust?

Whiners.
You know I can't say that I have actually heard a Jewish person whining about the holocaust as of yet against modern day Germany or their citizens, but they (the Jews) have taken care of business by getting most of the Nazi's who had perpetrated the acts of murder and such upon them, and that is OK, because they actually went after the ones who were actually involved as the criminals, but they never went after Germans who were not involved which is right.

Right now today you never hear of any Jews blaming the current Germans for the holocaust, as they know who did them wrong per their character as was a Nazi at the time, and not per their character as a German citizen of today in which is not a Nazi today. In fact could you imagine the Jews trying to call upon the current Germans to pay to them restitution for what the Nazi's did to them in the 40's today ? All people can do in life, is get the actual perps who done them wrong, bring them to trial, and get justice from them in that trial, but to blame anyone else as a people in general stinks to the strongest levels, and so I will say this to the people of today, that it's high time to be aware of the game, and how it's being played finally upon you.

Last edited:
Already answered and dismissed. I will note all your racist posts in the future for the entire board.

You are the equivalent of what you are blaming others for seeking: victimhood based on race.

link
If you have been following the discussion, then your request has already been answered. If you have not, go back and read.

1. no you haven't

2. any position you don't like, regardless of it's accuracy, is racist or reactionary.

3. at this point being called a racist or reactionary by those of your ilk is a badge of honor

4. supply some evidence for a change or piss off.

Great question.

Also why can't Jews let go of the Holocaust?

Whiners.
You know I can't say that I have actually heard a Jewish person whining about the holocaust as of yet against modern day Germany or their citizens, but they (the Jews) have taken care of business by getting most of the Nazi's who had perpetrated the acts of murder and such upon them, and that is OK, because they actually went after the ones who were actually involved as the criminals, but they never went after Germans who were not involved which is right.

Right now today you never hear of any Jews blaming the current Germans for the holocaust, as they know who did them wrong per their character as was a Nazi at the time, and not per their character as a German citizen of today in which is not a Nazi today. In fact could you imagine the Jews trying to call upon the current Germans to pay to them restitution for what the Nazi's did to them today ? All people can do in life, is get the actual perps who done them wrong, bring them to trial, and get justice from them in that trial, but to blame anyone else as a people in general stinks to the strongest levels, and so I will say this to the people of today, that it's high time to be aware of the game, and how it's being played finally upon you.

bingo

therein lies the difference

rep coming

Yes, Squeeze has been identified as a racist and when he does make such remarks as demonstrates that fact, they will continue to be pointed out.

Yes, Squeeze has been identified as a racist and when he does make such remarks as demonstrates that fact, they will continue to be pointed out.

yet you have not pointed out a single post or remark, you have not given solid evidence, your opinion is not evidence.

1. no you haven't

2. any position you don't like, regardless of it's accuracy, is racist or reactionary.

3. at this point being called a racist or reactionary by those of your ilk is a badge of honor

4. supply some evidence for a change or piss off.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Even assuming that BLACK AFRICANS were selling Blacks into slavery?

So the fuck what?

How does that in any way negate the CRIMES of the Whites who also bought and sold humans?

ONLY A RATHER STUPID RACIST (and apologist for slavery generally) would imagine that somehow the fact that Blacks committed this crime, mitigates the crime.

It wasn't a crime. The buying and selling of slaves was a perfectly legal purchase and sale at the time such sales were going on.

You can't declare something a "crime" a hundred years after the incident, then proseicute the descendants of the people who engaged in a perfectly legal activity.

Your answer remains pettifogging and malignant defense of an immoral, heinous act against humanity.

Are you trying to say that slavery was a crime when most of the world had slaves of some race or other?

Slavery was legal. Get used to it. That will never change.

It wasn't a crime. The buying and selling of slaves was a perfectly legal purchase and sale at the time such sales were going on.

You can't declare something a "crime" a hundred years after the incident, then proseicute the descendants of the people who engaged in a perfectly legal activity.

Your answer remains pettifogging and malignant defense of an immoral, heinous act against humanity.

Are you trying to say that slavery was a crime when most of the world had slaves of some race or other?

Slavery was legal. Get used to it. That will never change.

And not only that...slavery was not invented by America

yet you have not pointed out a single post or remark, you have not given solid evidence, your opinion is not evidence.

She's a racist.

Yurt says he is a "he", and is merely rephrasing my counsel to him and Squeezeberry and the other reactionaries of the far right.

Yurt affirms he is not a reactionary, but he runs with them, defends them, accepts their definitions and beliefs. Simply read him.

She's a racist.

you are making affirmations without giving solid evidence.

I will never let you get away from this, will keep pointing it out.

Your opinion is not evidence.

She's a racist.

Yurt says he is a "he", and is merely rephrasing my counsel to him and Squeezeberry and the other reactionaries of the far right.

Yurt affirms he is not a reactionary, but he runs with them, defends them, accepts their definitions and beliefs. Simply read him.

again, using your counsel, your opinion is not evidence. you have not given one single shred of "solid evidence" to support your affirmation.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Should blacks or whites every forget slavery in America? Of course not. It is as much a part of our history as WWII, teleprompters, and the invention of tupperware. Is it something to be proud of? No. And? It's part of the USofA, deal with it. Should blacks and whites move past slavery? Absolutely. The constant gnashing about from both sides solves nothing, it just allows the hate to fester and grow. Acknowledge it happened, that it was horrific, that the wrong has been righted ... and move on.

Forum List

Back