Why can't black America let slavery go already?

I agree, so we begin with the reactionary racist sickness among some of the far right in our party. It would be supporting racism not to do so.

tell us how those so called far right reactionaries force anyone to

drop out of school
take drugs
have unprotected sex
commit crimes
quit a job
etc etc

You are just looking for the boogey man to blame to make yourself look like a non-racist.

Fakey:
Me racist, of course not, it's you that's the racist

Ever heard of the term White ******.....?

ever hear of the term hypocrite

how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

how can someone be so fracking stupid and still breath?

Well you may think some of us are uneducated on here....... but even after Abolition of the Slave Trade in the US......there was still rampant Racism by Whites even today.

I the 30's you were still LYNCHING BLACK PEOPLE......your crocodile tears on here,are ghastly....as you are a perpetrator of Racism.

As a footnote.....Some Americans still think Black Folk should still be slaves today.

Fracking is a Good Word for you,ya DILL.

I can't speak for Yurt, but I know that no one on either side of my family lynched anyone.

BTW

You seem to think that blacks slaughtering whites is no big deal.

Double standards much?

are you certain it isn't you that is perpetuating racism?

really?

now the racial slurs come out

its all they have. quite pathetic.

Shame you didn't read "the Berry" precursor to my reply then we can talk Racism,anyhow I bet the Berry is what I said,Oooo and he would be somewhere in the south,no doubt.

Stop these pathetic retorts inparticular due to the fact that you haven't read the thread,makes you look stupid.steve:cool: And I have plenty more but I was being somewhat kind to the Berry

name calling and insults have been kind?

You have yet to support your position with anything but insults

grow up

ps

How much time have you spent in the US since you claim to have so much knowledge of this country and race relations in particular?

What makes you an expert?

Last edited:
how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

Well you may think some of us are uneducated on here....... but even after Abolition of the Slave Trade in the US......there was still rampant Racism by Whites even today.

I the 30's you were still LYNCHING BLACK PEOPLE......your crocodile tears on here,are ghastly....as you are a perpetrator of Racism.

As a footnote.....Some Americans still think Black Folk should still be slaves today.

i never lynched anyone. cite proof i perpetrate racism.

of course there is racism today, i never claimed otherwise. your post is nothing but lies and ignorant hate.

As long as Yurt supports the racist SqueezeBery, Yurt supports racism.

of course there is racism today, i never claimed otherwise. your post is nothing but lies and ignorant hate.

they don't need to supply any evidence.

you are a racist by fiat

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.
While I do agree that a substantial percentage of White Americans are constrained by politically correct notions about the social status of Black Americans in relation to Whites, I believe much of their position is largely hypocritical. More specifically, I'm talking about the typical White parents who loudly and passionately celebrate racial integration but who live in a lily-white neighborhood and become catatonic if their White daughter brings home a Black fiance.

And every Black person who reads this knows exactly what I'm talking about.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?
Butting in here and speaking only for myself; while I can hardly be considered a right-winger to any degree I do strongly believe that clinging to reactionary recollections of the slavery and Jim Crow eras will serve no purpose other than to perpetuate our racially divisive social atmosphere.

As long as Yurt supports the racist SqueezeBery, Yurt supports racism.

i have not seen one racist post from SB. you are nothing but a whiny tattle tale liar.

go run the mods and complain about this.

don't forget, according to you, your opinion is not evidence. you have yet to give any solid evidence to support your affirmations.

No one accepts your word for anything, Yurt.

"tattle tale"? You are a 4th grade little girl in ringlets fighting on the play ground. :lol:

SB does it, and I point it out, as I did yesterday two or three times.

Break the rules, little bunny, you get your ass paddled. Tough.

i find it odd how you accuse me of running to the mods, yet, you freely admit to constantly running to the mods and tattling. the mods are tired of you.

and again, you have not provided any solid evidence. you always claim you do, yet, you can never cite the post where you give solid evidence.

jake, no one, except far lefties believes you. you never back up anything, unless you think you are right. cite one post where SB exhibits racism. just one post. if you do, i will admit you're right.

now go on and tattle tale to the mods you whiny sissy.

You and Berry are on a hiding to nothing on this thread......Just admit you are Racist Scum and everyone will be more than happy,the trouble though is that Racists don't think they are, as in both your cases....which is a SAD inditement to you both.

I enjoyed your comment "Who the Fuck do you think ended Slavery" because it just shows how totally ingnorant you both are.

The question you should have asked was "Who instigated Slavery"

Goodbye BOYS, I don't normally associate with Racists who by nature can only elevate themselves(in their minds) by degrading other peoples cultures,faiths and someone's skin colour...other than their own.

You FAIL BOYS from every angle.......trouble is everyone knows it.......except yourselves.

theliq

Last edited:

You and Berry are on a hiding to nothing on this thread......Just admit you are Racist Scum and everyone will be more than happy,the trouble though is that Racists don't think they are, as in both your cases....which is a SAD inditement to you both.

I enjoyed your comment "Who the Fuck do you think ended Slavery" because it just shows how totally ingnorant you both are.

Goodbye BOYS, I don't normally associate with Racists who by nature can only elevate themselves(in their minds) by degrading other peoples cultures,faiths and someone's skin colour...other than their own.

You FAIL BOYS from every angle.......trouble is everyone knows it.......except yourselves.

theliq

theliq bravely runs away without any facts whatsoever

Last edited:

theliq

ooooooops.....not a single post to show i'm a raicst

you and jake are bed beadies....make claims with not proof/solid evidence

try again

theliq

theliq bravely runs away

I never have to run,but like most people,we do tend to walk away when we see a crock of shit on the pavement in front of us,especially Fresh Racist:cuckoo: Shit:eek:.

Bye Bye BOYS.theliq YOU FAIL AGAIN

Last edited:
this is for theliq and jakey

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4SJ0xR2_bQ]Monty Python Holy Grail The tale of Sir Robin - YouTube[/ame]

theliq

try again

Be nice if you could spell Racist(raicst) and Buddies(beadies), I'm looking into the Gutter but fucked if I can see you two Racists. YOU FAIL AGAIN

theliq

try again

Be nice if you could spell Racist(raicst) and Buddies(beadies), I'm looking into the Gutter but fucked if I can see you two Racists. YOU FAIL AGAIN

link to the racism

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnng

God this is fun,I like playing Yurt!!!!!!!????????:eek: and Berry!!!!!!!????????:cuckoo: but remember folks........they are Bad Ass Racists.....See you BOYS around....must fly as I have important work to do.

Last edited:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnng

God this is fun,I like playing Yurt!!!!!!!????????:eek: and Berry!!!!!!!????????:cuckoo: but remember folks........they are Bad Ass Racists.....See you BOYS around....must fly as I have important work to do.

bravely runs away

bravely runs away

No,just Boring and better things to do.Zzzzz:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back