Why can't black America let slavery go already?

You reactionaries refuse to check the answers given above and do misrecognize those answers you don't like.

But you are becoming more irrelevant, like Ernie S. and Yurt and the rest here.

You haven't given any answers dumbass!

All pointed out above. Your irrelevancy grows with every post that deepens your denial.

Yes the fact that you don't answer questions is all pointed out above.

Somebody is going to be stupid enough to say the experience was not all that bad or that the slaves were blessed by the experience. The first three describe the horror of the Middle Passage on which more than a million and perhaps as high as three million died during the passage

The Middle Passage: The Abolition of Slavery Project
"Is It Not Enough that We Are Torn From Our Country and Friends?": Olaudah Equiano Describes the Horrors of the Middle Passage, 1780s
The Slave Trade

The next two describe the American Negro slave experience. No, it was not a walk through the woods: labor and goods stolen, families uprooted, family members sold away.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Slavery-Colonial-America-1619D1776-American/dp/0742544184]Slavery in Colonial America, 1619D1776 (The African American History Series): Betty Wood: 9780742544185: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

The Origins of Slavery | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Last edited:
Somebody is going to be stupid enough to say the experience was not all that bad or that the slaves were blessed by the experience. The first three describe the horror of the Middle Passage on which more than a million and perhaps as high as three million died during the passage

"Is It Not Enough that We Are Torn From Our Country and Friends?": Olaudah Equiano Describes the Horrors of the Middle Passage, 1780s
The Slave Trade

The next two describe the American Negro slave experience. No, it was not a walk through the woods: labor and goods stolen, families uprooted, family members sold away.

Slavery in Colonial America, 1619D1776 (The African American History Series): Betty Wood: 9780742544185: Amazon.com: Books

From your link:

The Middle Passage refers to the part of the trade where Africans, densely packed onto ships, were transported across the Atlantic to the West Indies.

You reactionaries refuse to check the answers given above and do misrecognize those answers you don't like.

But you are becoming more irrelevant, like Ernie S. and Yurt and the rest here.

Wrong, Jake. I know from personal experience with you. You don't answer the question but rather you claim you answered it, then the rest of your posts run off of that false claim.

Do you do it all the time? No. But quite frequently.

Zoom, your denial is your problem, from my experience.

The answers have been given above. #413 above explains what is going on.

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

Last edited:

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

The question I asked was why you thought JTP was wrong.

The question was never answered.

Tough beans.

The question was answered. You did not like it, so you whine. I don't care. It is what it is

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

That is all they have to hold onto to explain their massive failures in our society. As long as they can keep saying their failures to advance in this nation are because some great, great grandparent was a slave, they won't have to take responsibility for having the highest, per capita, incarceration rates, murder/assault/serial killing/car jacking/home invasion/rape/ dope usage and sales rates, welfare rates, food stamp rates, section 8 housing rates, HS drop out rates, unwed pregnancy rates, UI rates, poverty rates, etc., etc., etc.

This is like creating Frankenstien then blame him for not having manners.

Tough beans.

The question was answered. You did not like it, so you whine. I don't care. It is what it is

Prove you answered it.

Thank you for conceding you do not get "just one more time", one of the great fallacies of the racist reactionaries of the far right.

Thank you for conceding you do not get "just one more time", one of the great fallacies of the racist reactionaries of the far right.

It figures a liberal puke such as you are would try to spin your own concession. Face it fakey, you got your assed kicked and you did it all by your stupid little self. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You proved that you who diminish the horror of American Negro Chattel Slavery are racists of the vilest sort.

You proved that you who diminish the horror of American Negro Chattel Slavery are racists of the vilest sort.

I wouldn't call it diminishing but more like "keeping it real".

The difference between conservatives like myself and liberals like you is we tend to be honest whereas your kind tends to be dishonest.

You also proved that you are incapable of applying logic. If I were to invest in labor for my ranch then preceded to beat the living daylights out of that help, how much help do you suppose he would give me?

It figures a liberal puke such as you are would try to spin your own concession. Face it fakey, you got your assed kicked and you did it all by your stupid little self. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

racists such as closed caption, jake and theliq spew their blame whitey hatred disgusting talking points which are taken directly from thr NBPP and noi playbook.

pay them no mind. hopefully they die off soon

Prove you answered it.

You don't get "just one more time."

if it was just one poster who told you that you never answer questions, you might have a point. but you have at least a half a dozen posters telling you that you don't answer questions, that you don't give cites or back up your affirmations.

you should reflect on that jake. if you actually answered his question you could have simply given the post # or cited it.

Reactionary pukes like Lonsetar, Yurt the Butt Hurt, Squeeze Berry always fall for it.

Always. This was posted earlier in #424. And the trap goes snap:

The first three describe the horror of the Middle Passage on which more than a million and perhaps as high as three million died during the passage
The Slave Trade
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Slavery-Colonial-America-1619D1776-American/dp/0742544184]Slavery in Colonial America, 1619D1776 (The African American History Series): Betty Wood: 9780742544185: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back