Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Zoom, your denial is your problem, from my experience.

The answers have been given above. #413 above explains what is going on.

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

The question I asked was why you thought JTP was wrong.

The question was never answered.

jake has never answered this question

it is truly weird....i mean, he actually thinks he did or he knows he didn't...lonestar addressed his post and jake believes he didn't

simple solution jake: explain how your response answers his question.

that is what adults do, they explain.

and here we go....jake making claims that simply aren't true

cite one post where i defend racists jake. do it and i will let you pick my avi for one week.

cite one post where i defend racists jake. do it and i will let you pick my avi for one week.

You defend those who fight against posts 424 and 441. Now do it (read those), and you go find an avi of you picking your nose.

Now this is your one caution, one and only, tattle tale. :lol:

You defend those who fight against posts 424 and 441. Now do it (read those), and you go find an avi of you picking your nose.

Now this is your one caution, one and only, tattle tale. :lol:

i don't get you jake, you repeatedly tell me that you've reported me to the mods for some imagined infraction....and yet you call me a tattle tale. btw....every time you do, the mods do nothing. deal with it.

how are posts 424 and 441 racist? and how did i defend them? it is really simple jake, answer my questions honestly and i will respond in kind.

Repeatedly? Prove it. Above? You got a caution, son.

You are stupid if you can't understand that 424 and 441 were posted to refute and rebuke your buddies for their racism, and your support of them and their beliefs.

Now run along, Yurt.

A 'concern troll' approach. That's new.

You have not an honest bone in you body. I make you look stupid, I expose your dishonesty, you tattle to the mods, and you lie.

:lol: So I make you pay the price for stupid meanness and dishonesty, over and over and over.

That will continue as long as you are on the Board.

Unless . . . from this moment you let your hate and dishonesty go, and you start posting politely and honestly.

If you use the 'concern troll' approach again, then we all know you are lying.

Last edited:

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

False.

How can you call yourself a fiscal conservative and be Romney's biggest supporter? You never answered that in a different thread, and you know it.

Tough beans.

False.

How can you call yourself a fiscal conservative and be Romney's biggest supporter? You never answered that in a different thread, and you know it.

You are obviously confused in mixing up at least two and possibly three threads.

One, you don't get to define "cracker" as either racist or not: that's above your pay grade.

I don't give a darn what you think about my political fiscal policies and Romney: worrying about that is below my pay grade.

When it comes to slavery,whites like to play the victim,cause theydont want to be called a racist.But they bought this all on themselves by the way they treated the slaves after they were freed.

When it comes to slavery,whites like to play the victim,cause theydont want to be called a racist.But they bought this all on themselves by the way they treated the slaves after they were freed.

Will an apology do?

I'm sorry for the way I treated my slaves after they were freed.

Tough beans.

False.

You are obviously confused in mixing up at least two and possibly three threads.

One, you don't get to define "cracker" as either racist or not: that's above your pay grade.

I don't give a darn what you think about my political fiscal policies and Romney: worrying about that is below my pay grade.

No, I'm not. But you know that.

Rest of your response? Typical Jake duck and dodge.

:eusa_hand:

Will an apology do?

I'm sorry for the way I treated my slaves after they were freed.
What slaves did you own, and when did you free them ? Al Sharpton wants to make sure he gets this for the record, so speak loudly so he can hear you please.....LOL

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

That is all they have to hold onto to explain their massive failures in our society. As long as they can keep saying their failures to advance in this nation are because some great, great grandparent was a slave, they won't have to take responsibility for having the highest, per capita, incarceration rates, murder/assault/serial killing/car jacking/home invasion/rape/ dope usage and sales rates, welfare rates, food stamp rates, section 8 housing rates, HS drop out rates, unwed pregnancy rates, UI rates, poverty rates, etc., etc., etc.

This is like creating Frankenstien then blame him for not having manners.

Lol. NO nation in the world has done more or spent more to lift the negro up out of poverty and try to get them to become part of society than the United States has. We have wasted billions of dollars doing this. Like I said, not a single negro alive today has ever been a slave, nor ever even knew a slave for that matter. Negroes in this nation have the same opportunities as whites in this nation. The fact that even after the billions of dollars spent to lift them up, they STILL lead in all these negative categories, says much more about their culture and their outlook than it does about blacks being enslaved almost 150yrs ago.

Hey dickhead. Not a single white person alive in this nation ever treated a slave in any manner because they've never even seen slave. Even in the hey day of slavery in this nation, 90+% of the white people in this nation never even owned a slave. So please explain to me how the whites brought this upon ourselves by the way we treated slaves.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why can't the Jews let the Holocaust go already?

If you ignore history, you are bound to have it repeated.

False.

No, I'm not. But you know that. Rest of your response? Typical Jake duck and dodge.
:eusa_hand:
Yes, you are, and I am untangling your nonsense.

Once again, your definition of "cracker" is for you, no one else.

Forum List

Back