Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Lonestar, the question has already been answered.

You don't set the rules for anyone, and, yes, you have not changed your racist positions or support of those who are racist.

Sorry excuse for a Texan, you are.

No it wasn't answered. It was dodged time after time. You're such a chicken shit coward it's no wonder you're a punk ass liberal.

Calling me a racist means nothing you putrid turd but I understand it's the only weapon you puny fucks have to use.

When it comes to slavery,whites like to play the victim,cause theydont want to be called a racist.But they bought this all on themselves by the way they treated the slaves after they were freed.

Hey dickhead. Not a single white person alive in this nation ever treated a slave in any manner because they've never even seen slave. Even in the hey day of slavery in this nation, 90+% of the white people in this nation never even owned a slave. So please explain to me how the whites brought this upon ourselves by the way we treated slaves.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory. The government can do all sorts of things for people, but if prejudice is still in the hearts of many, we don't get the progress necessary to get ourselves out of a situation that's basically fucked up the minds of nearly everyone that grew up in the U.S., regardless of race.

You don't set the rules for anyone, and, yes, you have not changed your racist positions or support of those who are racist.

No it wasn't answered. It was dodged time after time. You're such a chicken shit coward it's no wonder you're a punk ass liberal.

Calling me a racist means nothing you putrid turd but I understand it's the only weapon you puny fucks have to use.

I can walk into you gun "palace" anytime and you will crawl on your face to serve me and several of my black friends. We don't take any crap off your type. Got it?

When it comes to slavery,whites like to play the victim,cause theydont want to be called a racist.But they bought this all on themselves by the way they treated the slaves after they were freed.

Hey dickhead. Not a single white person alive in this nation ever treated a slave in any manner because they've never even seen slave. Even in the hey day of slavery in this nation, 90+% of the white people in this nation never even owned a slave. So please explain to me how the whites brought this upon ourselves by the way we treated slaves.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory. The government can do all sorts of things for people, but if prejudice is still in the hearts of many, we don't get the progress necessary to get ourselves out of a situation that's basically fucked up the minds of nearly everyone that grew up in the U.S., regardless of race.

The sorry excuse for a Texas will claim that he is a "libertarian" and that as such they can laws as they wish, despite the Constitution.

I can walk into you gun "palace" anytime and you will crawl on your face to serve me and several of my black friends. We don't take any crap off your type. Got it?

lmao...what an internet tough guy

:eusa_hand:

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why can't the Jews let the Holocaust go already?

Because both slavery for blacks and the holocaust for jews are cash cows for federal money.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why wont the Jews give up Israel since everyone needs to get over it. How about blacks have their own land and get govt funding like Israel then we can talk about how someone else needs to get over it from the comfort of our own land like the Jews

lmao...what an internet tough guy :eusa_hand:

:lol: It's called sarcasm and spoof, Yurt. He talks tough, and I show him up with hyperbole.

Are you supporting a reactionary like Lonestar, hmmm?

Yurt is supporting a racist. The next time he does it, and I will post a copy of your question.

You, like all the other reactionaries of the right and the radicals of the left, don't set the rules Tis what tis.

Why wont the Jews give up Israel since everyone needs to get over it. How about blacks have their own land and get govt funding like Israel then we can talk about how someone else needs to get over it from the comfort of our own land like the Jews

1. the US did not give the land away to create Israel.

2. the comfort of their own land? are you kidding? :cuckoo:

PS

it seems you support segregation

Last edited:

Another spew from the Texas Taliban:eek:

Because both slavery for blacks and the holocaust for jews are cash cows for federal money.

Now we have boring spew from the Desperado Taliban,what are you southern white Boys smoking or injecting at the moment?????:eek: Yurt and Berry are the Pushers of course,and full of the usual Racist Hatred Spew............Methinks it's time to drive out the White Racist Trash from America....Quick Smart.

Last edited:

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

Now we have boring spew from the Desperado Taliban,what are you southern white Boys smoking or injecting at the moment?????:eek: Yurt and Berry are the Pushers of course,and full of the usual Racist Hatred Spew............Methinks it's time to drive out the White Racist Trash from America....Quick Smart.

we have something in this country called freedom of speech. That even protects racist speech such as yours.

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

Hi jt,interesting point you raise,the problem is that most Americans( no matter what ethnic group they come from) have moved forward from the past crimes,but some,like the Cretin on here still persist in a mentality from a bygone era.

They have a Taliban mentality of Haterd and Blatant Racism.......such vilification. But when you/I, use the same tactic against them...Wow, how they whinge and whine.

As individuals they are Runt Cowards.....but as a collective they become Runt American Taliban.There is NO place for them in any Modern Society.

JT,

no one has yet been able to explain how sitting at the back of the bus or drinking from a separate water fountain has forced a black person to

under perform in school
misbehave in school
commit a crime
abuse drugs and alcohol
leave your family
have unprotected sex
quit a job
quit school
etc

Jim Crow falls under the category of more excuses and an attempt to prey off white guilt

Forum List

Back