Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Because both slavery for blacks and the holocaust for jews are cash cows for federal money.

Now we have boring spew from the Desperado Taliban,what are you southern white Boys smoking or injecting at the moment?????:eek: Yurt and Berry are the Pushers of course,and full of the usual Racist Hatred Spew............Methinks it's time to drive out the White Racist Trash from America....Quick Smart.

we have something in this country called freedom of speech. That even protects racist speech such as yours.

So do we but your type of Racial Vilification would be dealt with.

I have to smile at you calling me a Racist......You are a Joke.....I stand Predominate Against such Racist's as you and your Motley Crew.......go to the Talibanlands where your ideology would be appreciated.....you are un American in every sense.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory. The government can do all sorts of things for people, but if prejudice is still in the hearts of many, we don't get the progress necessary to get ourselves out of a situation that's basically fucked up the minds of nearly everyone that grew up in the U.S., regardless of race.

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

JT,

no one has yet been able to explain how sitting at the back of the bus or drinking from a separate water fountain has forced a black person to

under perform in school
misbehave in school
commit a crime
abuse drugs and alcohol
leave your family
have unprotected sex
quit a job
quit school
etc

Jim Crow falls under the category of more excuses and an attempt to prey off white guilt

How Banal,but I really wonder how mentally ill Berry is,and because of this I shall not be too harsh on him anymore......I never kick a man when he's down.

I think I can help you Berry,PM me anytime if you feel unwell or just need to talk.

The caring Liq:cool:

Now we have boring spew from the Desperado Taliban,what are you southern white Boys smoking or injecting at the moment?????:eek: Yurt and Berry are the Pushers of course,and full of the usual Racist Hatred Spew............Methinks it's time to drive out the White Racist Trash from America....Quick Smart.

we have something in this country called freedom of speech. That even protects racist speech such as yours.

I have to smile at you calling me a Racist......You are a Joke.....I stand Predominate Against such Racist's as you and your Motley Crew.......go to the Talibanlands where your ideology would be appreciated.....you are un American in every sense.

:cuckoo:

The world would be a better place if certain groups would focus on bettering their own communities.

Why accept the violence within your community? Why sit there screaming at other people????
Why even have children if you're NOT going to care for them?

Why blame other people for what is clearly going on at your very hand.

Wake up and fight for better.

1. how would my "so called " racial vilification be dealt with?

2. if you come here your racial vilification would be dealt with too, but being the brave coward you are, you will never find out

3. you are a legend in your own mind

4. what makes you an expert in race relations in the US? You never did answer that

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

JT,

no one has yet been able to explain how sitting at the back of the bus or drinking from a separate water fountain has forced a black person to

under perform in school
misbehave in school
commit a crime
abuse drugs and alcohol
leave your family
have unprotected sex
quit a job
quit school
etc

Jim Crow falls under the category of more excuses and an attempt to prey off white guilt

How Banal,but I really wonder how mentally ill Berry is,and because of this I shall not be too harsh on him anymore......I never kick a man when he's down.

I think I can help you Berry,PM me anytime if you feel unwell or just need to talk.

you never did state how you are an expert on race relations in the US

put up or shut up

Because I don't like thugs I am a hater???

Because I don't like excuse makers I am a hater???

yep, I chuckle every time i see a poor oppressed black person speed past me on the highway in their Jaguar at 30 mph over the speed limit.

Of course if they do get a ticket it's a fault of the radar gun that has settings for race of the driver.

gotta wonder how they can afford a Jag if they are so fucking oppressed

Zoom, Zoom, you drew yourself into a "cracker" discussion.

Your opinion does not make the word racist or not: sorry, that is the way it is.

You are now trolling.

Please, stop.

No I didn't, you did. Right here:

You are obviously confused in mixing up at least two and possibly three threads.

One, you don't get to define "cracker" as either racist or not: that's above your pay grade.

I don't give a darn what you think about my political fiscal policies and Romney: worrying about that is below my pay grade.

I never mentioned or discussed 'cracker'. You projected that onto me then assumed your argument from that (false) projection.

Be in denial then.

Ba ha ha! When shown proof of your m.o. you react like a four year old. tff

I have read studies that compare different racial groups and their attitudes

Asian Americans have a humble and self deprecating attitude and feel they need to improve themselves.

Muhammad Ali: " I am the greatest"

what a great fucking role model

Last edited:
JT,

under perform in school
misbehave in school
commit a crime
abuse drugs and alcohol
leave your family
have unprotected sex
quit a job
quit school
etc

put up or shut up

Ho Ho,well I'm much better than a Rabid Racist Southern American Taliban like YOU:lol: note,nice to see you mention White Guilt in your prose

Last edited:

put up or shut up

Ho Ho,well I'm much better than a Rabid Racist Southern American Taliban like YOU:lol: note,nice to see you mention White Guilt in your prose

hey hey my my

You are a hater because you single out Blacks when they do bad things. I deal with thugs every day and there are plenty that are not black.

neither he nor anyone one else said any different

project much?

Idiot much? Mathew has been starting threads featuring the wrong doings of African Americans since the minute he got here. I have yet to see him/her start a thread about a white person doing something bad.

Every reply and or thread OP is a projection of some type. Your comment is lame. If it is any consolation for your pin head to digest the last bad actors I had to run out of the motel I protect were one black and one white together..that was yesterday around noon. I am an equal opportunity hater. :lol:

You are a hater because you single out Blacks when they do bad things. I deal with thugs every day and there are plenty that are not black.

project much?

Idiot much? Mathew has been starting threads featuring the wrong doings of African Americans since the minute he got here. I have yet to see him/her start a thread about a white person doing something bad.

Every reply and or thread OP is a projection of some type. Your comment is lame. If it is any consolation for your pin head to digest the last bad actors I had to run out of the motel I protect were one black and one white together..that was yesterday around noon. I am an equal opportunity hater. :lol:

matthew has some experience, you?

Last edited:

project much?

really, when was the last time either you or the diq started a thread on the black on white crime rate?

both of you need to go into some inner city on a hot July night and see what happens

hint: claiming you are a non-racist won't help

Hick,Red and Neck indeed you are Squeeze Bunny

really, when was the last time either you or the diq started a thread on the black on white crime rate?

both of you need to go into some inner city on a hot July night and see what happens

what is your expertise on race relations in the US?

Last edited:

what is your expertise on race relations in the US?

Better than your Greasy Berry,Opps I mean Bunny...I told you before .....Please TRY TO CONCENTRATE

Last edited:
Sqeeze Berry said:
you need to go into some inner city on a hot July night and see what happens

If the crime stats are true, a white man in the inner city will fare far better than a Black one!
White people generally run into trouble in places like Olive Gardens, Applebees and Red Lobster with their own kind!

Forum List

Back