Why can't black America let slavery go already?

I didn't ask for a Pat Buchanan blog but you found one and threw it out there. Notably, ol' Pat is still the recalcitrant political contortionist he always was. Friend of yours?

I’ve got an idea! Rather than deal with regurgitations from handpicked extremists of either side, how about we stick to the FBI data that spawned this debate in the first place?

Pat used data from 2007 to make his point because that was the peak year of a five year decline in crime, interracial or otherwise. The 2010 thru 2012 data would not serve to underline his agenda as much.

So, instead of wasting time on your worthless dumb ass I hereby provide a link from the SOURCE for everyone to see if they bother. Pay particular attention to this table concerning murder and focus your beady eyes on white victims and the race of the offender.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

your sourse reinforces that
blacks victimize whites twice as much as white victimize blacks and blacks are 13% of the population

disgusting level of denial on your part

BTW

I don't take orders

So you concede that a white person is safer in the inner city than a Black person is since Whites kill thousands of their fellow Whites each year while Blacks only kill a few hundred?
Your foolishness has gone on long enough... read the stats and weep! See ya around!

I'm beginning to think that Jakey and thelig are one and the same.

Lonely,you never answered my post Regarding Mexicans passing through Texas......bit hard for you to answer or do you just have a selective memory/mentality.

Come on Big Mouth...let's have your pearls of wisdom(NOT) on this question.

"You can only be a Texan if you were born in Texas"

Your silence is DEAFENING Motor Mouth:cuckoo:

I didn't ask for a Pat Buchanan blog but you found one and threw it out there. Notably, ol' Pat is still the recalcitrant political contortionist he always was. Friend of yours?

I’ve got an idea! Rather than deal with regurgitations from handpicked extremists of either side, how about we stick to the FBI data that spawned this debate in the first place?

Pat used data from 2007 to make his point because that was the peak year of a five year decline in crime, interracial or otherwise. The 2010 thru 2012 data would not serve to underline his agenda as much.

So, instead of wasting time on your worthless dumb ass I hereby provide a link from the SOURCE for everyone to see if they bother. Pay particular attention to this table concerning murder and focus your beady eyes on white victims and the race of the offender.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

your sourse reinforces that
blacks victimize whites twice as much as white victimize blacks and blacks are 13% of the population

disgusting level of denial on your part

BTW

I don't take orders

So you concede that a white person is safer in the inner city than a Black person is since Whites kill thousands of their fellow Whites each year while Blacks only kill a few hundred?
Your foolishness has gone on long enough... read the stats and weep! See ya around!

not disputing that your are more likely to be a victim of those that you live in close proximity with and I'm not conceding that I'll be safer at a Red Lobster. I'm certain the lawyers for those establishments would find your comments interesting.

OTOH

It seems that blacks target whites out of hatred and resentment

RE: Black on white crime rate

tell us, what demographic is by far and away the most violent?

that's right, black males

when was the last time you heard of white people shooting each other over lobster?

it's also obvious that the black on white crime rate is of no concern to you

Last edited:

Lonely,you never answered my post Regarding Mexicans passing through Texas......bit hard for you to answer or do you just have a selective memory/mentality.

diqliq

what makes you an expert on what happens in the US?

your silence is deafening motor mouth

Last edited:

Either I didn't see your question or perhaps I saw it and didn't take it seriously.

Link to the question or pose it again.

Either I didn't see your question or perhaps I saw it and didn't take it seriously.

No way,you go back and check it out yourself

diqliq

Stop using my one liners.....often great people like myself often can see things clearer.

As with everything just as some people are doing here and others aren't, it has to always be broken down properly into categories, and it has to have the reasoning included in order to look into each category and then there stats properly in order to see what is going on, but some here like to merge the categories in order to drown out the facts that are know within these separated categories, along with there stats in which are being spoken about here also.

squeeze berry said:
not disputing that your are more likely to be a victim of those that you live in close proximity with and I'm not conceding that I'll be safer at a Red Lobster. I'm certain the lawyers for those establishments would find your comments interesting.

Do you remember the shooter on the Texas tower? He wasn't shooting towards the Black part of town, he was targetting people shopping in nearby stores who look just like you. Heres another example:

IHOP Shooting: Multiple People Shot In Carson City, Nevada

I could go on and on but the IHOP shootings definitely put white perpetrator crime scenes in perspective.
Most , I would surmise do happen in surburban houses, bars and restuarant parking lots.

OTOH

There may be some element of hate in ANY crime, even white on white. But if you think Blacks are out to get you, in general, you are wrong! Most Blacks are God fearing Christians who just want to live a happy American life. Both Blacks and Whites who are released from the Prison system tend to have a chip on their shoulders against us decent folk. Black AND WHITE "SQUARES" are equally held in disdain by those types!

I am more interested in the raw numbers than I am the rate. Rates are misleading, RAW NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

tell us, what demographic is by far and away the most violent? that's right, black males

NO... WHITE MALES. Just look at the stats in Europe and Russia. Combine those violent stats with White violence in the US and you have the highest in the world. MAO Tse Tung was the only non white that even came close to equal brutality with
the murderous regimes of Hitler and Stalin. Blacks kill each other at astounding rates but nothing comparable to the early 20th century bloodbaths that white leaders unleashed upon the world and their own people.

when was the last time you heard of white people shooting each other over lobster?
Oh A couple of Mafia types probably did in the recent past but nowdays white gangstas shoot each other over the same things Black ganstas do...turf, drugs and women. However the decent white folk shoot each other over failed marriages, adultry, lost jobs, and mental cruelty. The settings vary, including some at public places like post offices or restaurants.

It IS, but not any more so than the White on White crime rate!

I'm not doing your work for you.

You whine about me not answering a question then you refuse to pose the question again.

Typical liberal!

diqliq

Stop using my one liners.....often great people like myself often can see things clearer.

Indeed.

You whine about me not answering a question then you refuse to pose the question again.

Typical liberal!

I'm typical nothing thanks, So being as you have clearly admitted,you are a bit lazy.....I will pose the question again.

Lonely you seem a proud Texan and your insistance on "You can only be Texan if you are born in Texas".....is very American in it's way but the question I wish you to answer is this.

IF AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN COUPLE,WERE PASSING THROUGH DALLAS,TEXAS.....AND THE WOMAN HAD A BABY BORN IN A DALLAS HOSPITAL......DOES THAT MAKE THE CHILD TEXAN FOREVER??????????????STEVE

Last edited:
squeeze berry said:

Do you remember the shooter on the Texas tower? He wasn't shooting towards the Black part of town, he was targetting people shopping in nearby stores who look just like you. Heres another example:

IHOP Shooting: Multiple People Shot In Carson City, Nevada

I could go on and on but the IHOP shootings definitely put white perpetrator crime scenes in perspective.
Most , I would surmise do happen in surburban houses, bars and restuarant parking lots.

OTOH

There may be some element of hate in ANY crime, even white on white. But if you think Blacks are out to get you, in general, you are wrong! Most Blacks are God fearing Christians who just want to live a happy American life. Both Blacks and Whites who are released from the Prison system tend to have a chip on their shoulders against us decent folk. Black AND WHITE "SQUARES" are equally held in disdain by those types!

I am more interested in the raw numbers than I am the rate. Rates are misleading, RAW NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

NO... WHITE MALES. Just look at the stats in Europe and Russia. Combine those violent stats with White violence in the US and you have the highest in the world. MAO Tse Tung was the only non white that even came close to equal brutality with
the murderous regimes of Hitler and Stalin. Blacks kill each other at astounding rates but nothing comparable to the early 20th century bloodbaths that white leaders unleashed upon the world and their own people.

Oh A couple of Mafia types probably did in the recent past but nowdays white gangstas shoot each other over the same things Black ganstas do...turf, drugs and women. However the decent white folk shoot each other over failed marriages, adultry, lost jobs, and mental cruelty. The settings vary, including some at public places like post offices or restaurants.

It IS, but not any more so than the White on White crime rate!

but who is constantly whining about slavery and racism even in Europe?

thanks to Oprah, the Europeans may realize what we have to deal with

and black males are STILL the most violent demographic in the US

BTW

I was in a Red Lobster on Friday and there were no incidents of violence, but then there were no black males there.

Last edited:

diqliq

why don't you work on your grammar instead of making an ass of yourself?

Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Because then they'd have nothing to blame their failures on.

Typical liberal!

I'm typical nothing thanks, So being as you have clearly admitted,you are a bit lazy.....I will pose the question again.

Lonely you seem a proud Texan and your insistance on "You can only be Texan if you are born in Texas".....is very American in it's way but the question I wish you to answer is this.

IF AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN COUPLE,WERE PASSING THROUGH DALLAS,TEXAS.....AND THE WOMAN HAD A BABY BORN IN A DALLAS HOSPITAL......DOES THAT MAKE THE CHILD TEXAN FOREVER??????????????STEVE

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

Typical liberal!

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

Last edited:

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

the results of posting while intoxicated ^

Last edited:
Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

the results of posting while intoxicated ^

:lol::lol::lol:Is that the Best You Can Do Squeeze...Now Answer the simple question asked..........steve always a winner:cool:

Forum List

Back