Why can't black America let slavery go already?

is that why you are afraid of the KKK?

HoHo Poor Old Squashed Berry,still hasn't taken his head out of his FAT ASS,yet,to answer my MexTex question....................fancies himself as a member of the KKK.

What a Dumb Asshole he IS.:lol::lol:

Hey listen darky-- when slaves were bought from the African Kings there was a reason ,was to make money --so the fact that they were all abused is in some cases real but mostly bull--you bought them to pick cotton and make money All beat up slaves do not pick much cotton just like most history stretch the truth to fit your agenda..

Seen the real pictures of Travon Martin--innocent little angel-I rest my case

Buggered if I can comprehend what your point is,I ain't use to GOBBLY DE GOOK.

Try a bit harder to elucidate what you mean.....off to the naughty corner..score 1 out of 100.
You got it = Idiot Level Race Wrong:lol::lol::lol::lol::thewave::thewave:

Hey, you got this "history" thing down. I can tell. But why don't you tell all just what other race of people were held as slaves IN THIS COUNTRY. For what, 250 years. Then they got subjected to "whites only" Jim Crow laws for how many years? How many years were your ancestors slaves? What country did they go to to get away from slavery?

It is slavery in the USA being discussed. The fact that white people were slaves in some other country means NOTHING to this conversation.

no

the issues are

just because it happened to their ancestors, black people think they are owed something

the problem with your conclusion is that many american "blacks" are the decendents of both slaves and slave owners. Not saying that is right, just that its a fact. Halle Berry comes to mind----------Oh, and the great Barry Soetoro Obama.

"Not Saying That's Right" That is Racism

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

You cannot compare Jewish slaves in Poland to Black slaves in the Ante-Bellum South.
Indentured servitude or white on white slavery was mild by comparison. Did your grand mother have to endure the humiliation of the auction block while strangers poked, pinched and examined her from head to toe? Was your grandmother subjected to every sexual whim or perversion foisted upon her by any white man who wanted her...in the fields, in massa's house or anywhere else they chose to. I could go on and on with the sordid details of things Black slaves endured that your grandmother likely never did, but I think you get the picture.

Now, you say your grandmother died a wealthy woman... OK, thats fine and good but don't ignore the fact that other Jewish "slaves" might not have fared as well. Also, I remind you that a lot of Blacks have died wealthy and some; like Oprah, Kobe and Lebron are richer than most white people in all the world.

Finally, I must address your specious generalizations about Blacks and their leaders.
Black Americans have the same leaders you do. They participate in elections and vote for their leaders just like any other American does. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the like are not Black leaders... they are simply ombudsmen for civil rights. They may have some measure of control over their local congregations but national leaders they are not. Any time a Black person gets in front of a camera and speaks against racial injustice, he/she is automatically dubbed a black leader. That just is not the case. White politicians react to these so-called Black leaders because they are the ones who are in front of the cameras.

BTW, Millions of decent, hard working Blacks are taking responsibility for their actions.
They worship the same God you do; along with His Son and the Holy Ghost!
But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.
The gross Black American national income is the 16th largest market income in the world and is on the verge of surpassing Mexico's Gross National Income!

But Slavery anywhere is still Slavery

Indeed, forced labor is slavery. I wasn't sure if that MeNonPartisan's grandmother was in a Nazi concentration camp or an indentured servant. There was no clarification. Perhaps the biting edge of my response was due to the tone MeNonPartisan exuded in his generalization and excoriating indictment of Blacks. In retrospect, that condescending tone dulled any sympathy I had for his grandmother's enslavement. Thanks for your reminder. The grandmother is owed an apology if she was in a concentration camp...MeNonPartisan is owed nothing; for he has clearly learned nothing from his grandmother,who was white; and, eventually found sanctuary in her whiteness whereas she was able to attain wealth before she died!

Last edited:

Because then they'd have nothing to blame their failures on.

:thup:
hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Slavery didn't happen to today's blacks, so why are they using it as an excuse? Same thing with natives. Gooks, I don't hear complaining.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

You cannot compare Jewish slaves in Poland to Black slaves in the Ante-Bellum South.
Indentured servitude or white on white slavery was mild by comparison. Did your grand mother have to endure the humiliation of the auction block while strangers poked, pinched and examined her from head to toe? Was your grandmother subjected to every sexual whim or perversion foisted upon her by any white man who wanted her...in the fields, in massa's house or anywhere else they chose to. I could go on and on with the sordid details of things Black slaves endured that your grandmother likely never did, but I think you get the picture.

Now, you say your grandmother died a wealthy woman... OK, thats fine and good but don't ignore the fact that other Jewish "slaves" might not have fared as well. Also, I remind you that a lot of Blacks have died wealthy and some; like Oprah, Kobe and Lebron are richer than most white people in all the world.

Finally, I must address your specious generalizations about Blacks and their leaders.
Black Americans have the same leaders you do. They participate in elections and vote for their leaders just like any other American does. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the like are not Black leaders... they are simply ombudsmen for civil rights. They may have some measure of control over their local congregations but national leaders they are not. Any time a Black person gets in front of a camera and speaks against racial injustice, he/she is automatically dubbed a black leader. That just is not the case. White politicians react to these so-called Black leaders because they are the ones who are in front of the cameras.

BTW, Millions of decent, hard working Blacks are taking responsibility for their actions.
But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.
The gross Black American national income is the 16th largest market income in the world and is on the verge of surpassing Mexico's Gross National Income!

IOW

it's not worth discussing unless it happened to black people

is that why you are afraid of the KKK?

HoHo Poor Old Squashed Berry,still hasn't taken his head out of his FAT ASS,yet,to answer my MexTex question....................fancies himself as a member of the KKK.

What a Dumb Asshole he IS.:lol::lol:

Hey listen darky-- when slaves were bought from the African Kings there was a reason ,was to make money --so the fact that they were all abused is in some cases real but mostly bull--you bought them to pick cotton and make money All beat up slaves do not pick much cotton just like most history stretch the truth to fit your agenda..

Seen the real pictures of Travon Martin--innocent little angel-I rest my case
Was that post supposed to make sense?

But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.U

Great post. Especially regarding so called "black leaders". Truthfully there are no "leaders" of any race in particular. If one wanted to venture into appointing "leaders" at a whim, a good case could be made for Rush Limbaugh being the defacto leader of the Republican Party, which would by default make him a "white leader".

There are people who are lobbyist, and in some cases heads of organizations or maybe even public figures who speak on social issues, but "leaders" they are not.

It is unfortunate that some out there are myopic and ignorant enough to think that way.

Lastly, you are absolutely correct regarding black consumer dollars. If a "leader" came along tomorrow who was persuasive enough to redirect a significant percentage of those dollars towards the redevelopment of predominately black communities and orchestrate a concentrated effort to spend the majority of those dollars on opening as well as supporting black owned businesses, they could absolutely count on my following them....lol.

Last edited:
When it comes to slavery,whites like to play the victim,cause theydont want to be called a racist.But they bought this all on themselves by the way they treated the slaves after they were freed.

Hey dickhead. Not a single white person alive in this nation ever treated a slave in any manner because they've never even seen slave. Even in the hey day of slavery in this nation, 90+% of the white people in this nation never even owned a slave. So please explain to me how the whites brought this upon ourselves by the way we treated slaves.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory.

How about NO restroom for blacks? I can recall quite well traveling though the south with my parents as a kid and us being told, "we don't have a restroom for n'rs to use".

If you cannot see the comparison....you lose.

please explain the comparison of genocide to slavery

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

American Whites in sweatshops had it as bad as slaves did. So did lower-class Whites in Europe and the lower classes in Asia. Jews and Irish had it a lot worse than the American cottonpickers. The people who had it worst of all were the Blacks stuck back in Africa.

Hey dickhead. Not a single white person alive in this nation ever treated a slave in any manner because they've never even seen slave. Even in the hey day of slavery in this nation, 90+% of the white people in this nation never even owned a slave. So please explain to me how the whites brought this upon ourselves by the way we treated slaves.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory.

How about NO restroom for blacks? I can recall quite well traveling though the south with my parents as a kid and us being told, "we don't have a restroom for n'rs to use".

and now you are owed what?

Universal equality under the law and the right of decent law abiding Blacks NOT to be judged by people obsessed with FBI statistics...hows that for starters?

Stop trying to instigate. No one said a word about being owed a thing. Besides, I was not answering a post of yours.

Because when their children are shot walking down the street, Republicans send the killers money.

Last edited:
why cant white america forget about slavery,whats wrong your concience bothering you.

I would like to say to all black people that I'm sorry about slavery, sorry it even got started ;)

And I would like to say to all white males that I am sorry that a predominately white collective of lawmakers voted in Affirmative Action, which unfairly discriminates against so many of you poor defenseless victims.

Consider us even.
;)

Forum List

Back