Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Just because you shit in someones mouth then wipe it doesn't take away the shitty taste.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot. Its like telling the Asians to be glad they can ride trains...THEY BUILT THE FUCKING TRACKS. :lol:

I see how white people take credit for shit they didn't even do themselves but want all the glory.

Tell the fucking Jews to get over their shit. They got their own land and get subsidized by US, we fight their battles etc etc. Blacks want a job and you start squawking how unfair it is. Fuck outta here. BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP. So save that bullshit like AA is for blacks only

You are seriously stupid.

Slaves represented 12 percent of the population and you think this nation was built on their backs?

When someone cant refute that means they cant refute

You've offered nothing but lies and misconceptions. Now show us how slave labor built the skyscrapers in NYC or how they constructed the Erie canal, Hoover Damn or any of the grand infrastructure we see today.

Ninety-five percent opposed the Zimmerman verdict, which proves that even when they themselves are law-abiding, they have the racial defect of supporting thugs and making excuses for them. That is abetting crime, which itself is a crime. So they don't get off the hook just because they play it safe and don't give into their natural urges.

Until blacks can think logically they will always be disadvantaged.

Their proven low IQs make them incapable of ever thinking logically. Plus the fact that even the exceptions are susceptible to sudden bursts of jungle emotions that override thought processes.

Last edited:
You are seriously stupid.

Slaves represented 12 percent of the population and you think this nation was built on their backs?

You've offered nothing but lies and misconceptions. Now show us how slave labor built the skyscrapers in NYC or how they constructed the Erie canal, Hoover Damn or any of the grand infrastructure we see today.

You said its a lie and that's all you did. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

You're a Pony! See?

You said its a lie and that's all you did. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

You're a Pony! See?

Saying that this nation was built on the backs of slaves is a lie. There is no other way of saying it.

Oh and I also stated that slaves represented 12 percent of the population thus proving your claim to be false.

A pony? What are you, twelve?

You're a Pony! See?

Saying that this nation was built on the backs of slaves is a lie. There is no other way of saying it.

Oh and I also stated that slaves represented 12 percent of the population thus proving your claim to be false.

You're right,,,except you're not. See you provide no evidence of anything and saying 12% means dick. Now I'm going to provide something debaters call "evidence" that backs up my argument. You will now attack my source while offering nothing to prove you bullshit.

Ready?

Initially, American Indians and indentured servants from England and Ireland were to supply the source of arduous labor for yielding a prodigious tobacco crop, but this experiment was short-lived. As their brethren in the Caribbean did, colonists decided to turn their eyes to the continent of Africa for free labor.

Over the aforementioned years they amassed an immeasurable fortune on the backs of West African slaves. Slaves were arriving by the thousands while their owners were enjoying obscene amounts of income. The South in particular became a formidable agricultural society through the expansion of tobacco, rice and indigo plantations and later cotton.

The profits made from the sale of these goods in Europe were used to purchase more slaves. Here in Fredericksburg, the slave auction block is still located at the corner of William and Charles streets. The exact role of the stone itself has been debated over the years, with some saying it might have supported the feet of auctioneers rather than of the human beings they sold.

Blacks aided development

Here is the link: Fredericksburg.com - Slave Labor Built America

Here are more links: Slavery and the Making of America . About the Series | PBS
How Slavery Helped Build a World Economy

Now your turn. Here is where you criticize the shit you couldn't do; provide evidence or when you start telling more lies.

Go

You're a Pony! See?

You're right,,,except you're not. See you provide no evidence of anything and saying 12% means dick. Now I'm going to provide something debaters call "evidence" that backs up my argument. You will now attack my source while offering nothing to prove you bullshit.

Ready?

Initially, American Indians and indentured servants from England and Ireland were to supply the source of arduous labor for yielding a prodigious tobacco crop, but this experiment was short-lived. As their brethren in the Caribbean did, colonists decided to turn their eyes to the continent of Africa for free labor.

Over the aforementioned years they amassed an immeasurable fortune on the backs of West African slaves. Slaves were arriving by the thousands while their owners were enjoying obscene amounts of income. The South in particular became a formidable agricultural society through the expansion of tobacco, rice and indigo plantations and later cotton.

The profits made from the sale of these goods in Europe were used to purchase more slaves. Here in Fredericksburg, the slave auction block is still located at the corner of William and Charles streets. The exact role of the stone itself has been debated over the years, with some saying it might have supported the feet of auctioneers rather than of the human beings they sold.

Blacks aided development

Here is the link: Fredericksburg.com - Slave Labor Built America

Here are more links: Slavery and the Making of America . About the Series | PBS
How Slavery Helped Build a World Economy

Now your turn. Here is where you criticize the shit you couldn't do; provide evidence or when you start telling more lies.

Go

The facts speak for themselves. The only thing you offered was pure conjecture. Fact is only a tiny fraction of the trans-Atlantic slaves come to the US. Not near enough to offer the labor required to build a nation.

If slaves were so profitable then why were those in the South poorer than those in the North?

Pennsylvania passed an emancipation law in 1780; Connecticut and Rhode Island followed four years later (all before the Constitution). New York approved emancipation in 1799. These states (with dynamic banking centers in Philadelphia and Manhattan) quickly emerged as robust centers of commerce and manufacturing, greatly enriching themselves while the slave-based economies in the South languished by comparison.

While a few elite families in the Old South undoubtedly based their formidable fortunes on the labor of slaves, the prevailing reality of the planter class involved chronic indebtedness and shaky finances long before the ultimate collapse of the evil system of bondage. The notion that America based its wealth and development on slave labor hardly comports with the obvious reality that for two hundred years since the founding of the Republic, by far the poorest and least developed section of the nation was precisely that region where slavery once prevailed.

Source:

:rofl:

Thanks for proving me right

I proved you wrong and you know it. But like a typical liberal you're going to lie about it.

John Finch, Oliver Evan, Robert Fulton, Francis Cabot Lowell, Henry Miller Shreve, Cyrus McCormick, Charles Goodyear, Edwin Drake, Theodore Judah, George Westinghouse Jr., Alexander Graham Bell, John Wanamaker, Willie Carrier, Henry Ford and Samuel Slater among others are the ones they helped build this nation and none of them were slaves.

How about blacks get the Jew plan. Own land, subsidized, have our backs in every military or territorial spat, etc etc

do you realize you are suggesting segregation?

where in africa would be your homeland, because it would be repatriation the same as the Jews returning to Palestine?

Who in Africa would be willing to give up territory? Why would they want you?

I proved you wrong and you know it. But like a typical liberal you're going to lie about it.

John Finch, Oliver Evan, Robert Fulton, Francis Cabot Lowell, Henry Miller Shreve, Cyrus McCormick, Charles Goodyear, Edwin Drake, Theodore Judah, George Westinghouse Jr., Alexander Graham Bell, John Wanamaker, Willie Carrier, Henry Ford and Samuel Slater among others are the ones they helped build this nation and none of them were slaves.

I know I know, you know better than everyone else. Those are five guys if 12% cant do it 5 people cant. Dummy

Last edited:

I know I know, you know better than everyone else. Those are five guys if 12% cant do it 5 people cant. Dummy

Five guys? Damn, you ARE twelve!!

Try researching the men I listed and see their contributions that helped build this nation and then find any slave or slaves that has done just as much. Then and only then will you have proven a point. Until then keep lying to yourself.

But I can tell you with absolute certainty that slave labor did not build the infrastructure, the skyscrapers, the mighty dams, dredge the ports or build any industry that made this nation the greatest in the world.

But but but you said 12% couldnt build anything but now you're trying to convince me that an even smaller group did it? Or are you saying they "contributed"?

Because thats the same thing I was saying about blacks. *drops mic*

please explain the comparison of genocide to slavery

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

American Whites in sweatshops had it as bad as slaves did. So did lower-class Whites in Europe and the lower classes in Asia. Jews and Irish had it a lot worse than the American cottonpickers. The people who had it worst of all were the Blacks stuck back in Africa.

All flat lies: next?

hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Why should they? How about because hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing their black asses from slavery? How about because billions of dollars of white tax payer's money has gone into the negro ghettos to help support their lazy black asses? How about because in this white nation they are better off and have a higher standard of living than in any negro nation in the world?

Typical far right reactionary racism on display ^that

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

and these are not white people being led by Limbaugh

1374414428-trayvon-protest-skittles.jpg

black america is stuck in 1955 as evidenced by Oprah's recent comments

Squeeze wants to return America to 1955.

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

and these are not white people being led by Limbaugh

1374414428-trayvon-protest-skittles.jpg

black america is stuck in 1955 as evidenced by Oprah's recent comments

Squeeze wants to return America to 1955.

I think you mean't to say SQUASHED,Jakie, because every comment he and the lacky LONELY make is immediately SQUASHED and QUASHED.Or not answered at all.

So now is the time to elucidate the answer of the TEXMEX or MEXTEX question....Lonely and Squashed.

A bigger pair of DICKHEAD RACISTS would be hard to find..ANYWHERE.

I'm theliq....I kick Racist Assholes:cuckoo: BIGTIME because I can and I do...rightly so.

You cannot compare Jewish slaves in Poland to Black slaves in the Ante-Bellum South.
Indentured servitude or white on white slavery was mild by comparison. Did your grand mother have to endure the humiliation of the auction block while strangers poked, pinched and examined her from head to toe? Was your grandmother subjected to every sexual whim or perversion foisted upon her by any white man who wanted her...in the fields, in massa's house or anywhere else they chose to. I could go on and on with the sordid details of things Black slaves endured that your grandmother likely never did, but I think you get the picture.

Now, you say your grandmother died a wealthy woman... OK, thats fine and good but don't ignore the fact that other Jewish "slaves" might not have fared as well. Also, I remind you that a lot of Blacks have died wealthy and some; like Oprah, Kobe and Lebron are richer than most white people in all the world.

Finally, I must address your specious generalizations about Blacks and their leaders.
Black Americans have the same leaders you do. They participate in elections and vote for their leaders just like any other American does. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the like are not Black leaders... they are simply ombudsmen for civil rights. They may have some measure of control over their local congregations but national leaders they are not. Any time a Black person gets in front of a camera and speaks against racial injustice, he/she is automatically dubbed a black leader. That just is not the case. White politicians react to these so-called Black leaders because they are the ones who are in front of the cameras.

BTW, Millions of decent, hard working Blacks are taking responsibility for their actions.
They worship the same God you do; along with His Son and the Holy Ghost!
But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.
The gross Black American national income is the 16th largest market income in the world and is on the verge of surpassing Mexico's Gross National Income!

But Slavery anywhere is still Slavery

Indeed, forced labor is slavery. I wasn't sure if that MeNonPartisan's grandmother was in a Nazi concentration camp or an indentured servant. There was no clarification. Perhaps the biting edge of my response was due to the tone MeNonPartisan exuded in his generalization and excoriating indictment of Blacks. In retrospect, that condescending tone dulled any sympathy I had for his grandmother's enslavement. Thanks for your reminder. The grandmother is owed an apology if she was in a concentration camp...MeNonPartisan is owed nothing; for he has clearly learned nothing from his grandmother,who was white; and, eventually found sanctuary in her whiteness whereas she was able to attain wealth before she died!

JQ,don't be too hard,if M.N.P's fine Grandmother was in a Nazi C.C. or an indentured Slave to the Nazis....She Survived,and in the Horrific midst of part of her life,she has ensured that her children and grandchildren are here to tell her unimaginable story, be it even with bitterness for some.

I SALUTE his Grandmom

Terrific post by the way,like all you input,thanks for being on here JQ..Respect.steve

Last edited:
hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Why should they? How about because hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing their black asses from slavery? How about because billions of dollars of white tax payer's money has gone into the negro ghettos to help support their lazy black asses? How about because in this white nation they are better off and have a higher standard of living than in any negro nation in the world?

Just because you shit in someones mouth then wipe it doesn't take away the shitty taste.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot. Its like telling the Asians to be glad they can ride trains...THEY BUILT THE FUCKING TRACKS. :lol:

I see how white people take credit for shit they didn't even do themselves but want all the glory.

Tell the fucking Jews to get over their shit. They got their own land and get subsidized by US, we fight their battles etc etc. Blacks want a job and you start squawking how unfair it is. Fuck outta here. BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP. So save that bullshit like AA is for blacks only

No sense arguing with you, I can see you have no grasp of the history of this nation. Public school huh?

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

Aha, that's your problem right there. You think.

I did answer your question. I said "unfortunately yes".

Try to elucidate you thoughts clearer.....your Grammar is Poor

Forum List

Back