Why can't black America let slavery go already?

"let's see how soon the resident " anti-racism" USMB members denounce this ^"

His denouncing the acts of genocide and slaverly etc by certain peoples is not racism or ethnocentrism.

To suggest that such is the case is a witness against your racism and ethnocentrism, squeeze. Because Al and Jesse and Lonestar are racists does not excuse your racism.

"let's see how soon the resident " anti-racism" USMB members denounce this ^"

His denouncing the acts of genocide and slaverly etc by certain peoples is not racism or ethnocentrism.

To suggest that such is the case is a witness against your racism and ethnocentrism, squeeze. Because Al and Jesse and Lonestar are racists does not excuse your racism.

link to my racism

BTW you look pretty in pink

#658 above, squeeze. You support racism by questioning those who denounce it.

#658 above, squeeze. You support racism by questioning those who denounce it.

his post was racist, that mkes you a racist for supporting his racism

No. His post denounced racism and ethnocentrism, and your post denounced his.

Thus, you are the racist.

Where is it in evidense that white people deserve to be absolved of the evil in thier hearts?

both of you are racists

The racists here, and always have been, are you, squeeze, and lonestar.

Filthy, filthy racists. Thanks for admitting it, finally.

Says the walker with the man crush on me. :lol:

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that you are on Ignore, Yurt, so I can't read what you are posting. :lol:

Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Where is it in evidense that white people deserve to be absolved of the evil in thier hearts?

I don't lose much sleep over the fact that some groups of people have allowed themselves to be abused. Yes..ALLOWED.

The native Americans were beyond foolish not sinking every boat that came to these shores and slitting the throats of every person that didn't drown.

The native populations in South Ameica, Mexico and the Carribean should have sacrificed whatever it took to kill the intruders of thier lands. The "good people" available should have killed any people arriving at any port with human cargo.

I feel the same way about the Jews and the Nazis. Slavery and/or genocide couldn't exist without the cowardice of the intended victims. I don't feel especially sorry for cowards.

I do have a knot in my gut over the lack of character residing in the people that allowed these atrocities to happen amidst and amongst them.

I am disgusted with whites that have done these things with no remorse but worse are those that turned a blind eye to these practices.

Asking that the victims and thier hiers to "get over it" is the still festering oozing pestulent gash in our history that will never go away as much as the scum and thier heirs of these crimes would believe the forgetting would be "better".

Where is the evidence that white people have evil in their hearts?

That evil is found among those whites, such as yourself, who want to return to 1955.

Prove that I want to return to 1955.

Oh wait... you can't.

It's just another liberal lie you idiots like to spout. Oh and now call me a racist since that's another tool you idiots use, without any effect I might add.

Your own language indicates you want the world of 1955 in place of what we have, Lonestar_Logic.

Your reactionary lies hold no water here or in the real world.

Where is the evidence that white people have evil in their hearts?

That evil is found among those whites, such as yourself, who want to return to 1955.

Prove that I want to return to 1955.

Oh wait... you can't.

It's just another liberal lie you idiots like to spout. Oh and now call me a racist since that's another tool you idiots use, without any effect I might add.

stokely wants to be able to rape and kill white women

Last edited:
seems you racists need to go all the way back to 1955 to find an outrage. tell us who is marching around with skittles on their heads

Your skittles racist, in the context of your remarks, is racist.

the liq has dumped all over you.

You can't deny honestly that you don't want to go back to segregation and Jim Crow.

how is my post racist?

explain

BTW

diqliq is dump

Dump Yes all over your Guilt,Racism and Guiltiness for all to witness.you really have no need for your Banal Expressions........Guilty on all accounts.

Your skittles racist, in the context of your remarks, is racist.

the liq has dumped all over you.

You can't deny honestly that you don't want to go back to segregation and Jim Crow.

how is my post racist?

explain

BTW

diqliq is dump

Dump Yes all over your Guilt,Racism and Guiltiness for all to witness.you really have no need for your Banal Expressions........Guilty on all accounts.

pill for guilt

.357 revolver

squeeze is coming apart and so will lonestar immediately below. It's inevitable.

Last edited:
Your own language indicates you want the world of 1955 in place of what we have, Lonestar_Logic.

The English language is proof of what?

Your concession is duly noted.

You must like having your ass handed to you or you've simply gotten use to it since it happens so often.

The English language is proof of what? Your concession is duly noted.You must like having your ass handed to you or you've simply gotten use to it since it happens so often.

Thank you for your admission that you have lost again. :lol:

Americans, particularly the younger ones, abhor your positions, and when you pass on and the few like you join you on the other side, your nonsense will be forgotten forever.

The bad old days are gone forever, and the days when such as you were important then, are no longer so today.

This is a good for America.

Forum List

Back