Why can't black America let slavery go already?

I proved you wrong and you know it. But like a typical liberal you're going to lie about it.

John Finch, Oliver Evan, Robert Fulton, Francis Cabot Lowell, Henry Miller Shreve, Cyrus McCormick, Charles Goodyear, Edwin Drake, Theodore Judah, George Westinghouse Jr., Alexander Graham Bell, John Wanamaker, Willie Carrier, Henry Ford and Samuel Slater among others are the ones they helped build this nation and none of them were slaves.

I know I know, you know better than everyone else. Those are five guys if 12% cant do it 5 people cant. Dummy

Five guys? Damn, you ARE twelve!!

Try researching the men I listed and see their contributions that helped build this nation and then find any slave or slaves that has done just as much. Then and only then will you have proven a point. Until then keep lying to yourself.

But I can tell you with absolute certainty that slave labor did not build the infrastructure, the skyscrapers, the mighty dams, dredge the ports or build any industry that made this nation the greatest in the world.

Lonie thank for you answer re Mextex etc,.

I was wondering......why is it that only someone born in the US can become President????

What if a child was born in Mexico(here I go again) and was 1 day old when they arrived in America moreover would this still disqualify them.

Also if you and the better half(joking) took a holiday in Mexico and your wife had a baby there,does this then disqualify you child to become President????

In Australia it makes No difference where a person was born as long as they have Australian Citizenship......Our recent Female Prime Minister was born in Wales.UK.

Just wondering...steve....I'm cutting all my Crap with you from now on:cool:

Last edited:
I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

Aha, that's your problem right there. You think.

I did answer your question. I said "unfortunately yes".

Try to elucidate you thoughts clearer.....your Grammar is Poor

lol

h32B1383F

Last edited:
why cant white america forget about slavery,whats wrong your concience bothering you.

Huey....IT IS BECAUSE IDIOTS LIKE SQUASHED :cuckoo:AND LONELY:cuckoo:,MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM.............THERE IS THEIR GUILT. steve:cool:

I don't know about LS , I never lynched anyone,but you can go ahead and delude yourself as to how common it was and who was doing it.

Come back with some facts after you recover from your malt liquor and cheap wine induced drunken stupor in your mommy's basement.

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

and these are not white people being led by Limbaugh

1374414428-trayvon-protest-skittles.jpg

black america is stuck in 1955 as evidenced by Oprah's recent comments

Squeeze wants to return America to 1955.

look who's back from banned camp making his usual inane comments
why, it's Jesse Sharpton

seems you racists need to go all the way back to 1955 to find an outrage.

tell us who is marching around with skittles on their heads

was that you Jesse Sharpton?

Huey....IT IS BECAUSE IDIOTS LIKE SQUASHED :cuckoo:AND LONELY:cuckoo:,MADE LYNCHING AN ART FORM.............THERE IS THEIR GUILT. steve:cool:

I don't know about LS , I never lynched anyone,but you can go ahead and delude yourself as to how common it was and who was doing it.

Come back with some facts after you recover from your malt liquor and cheap wine induced drunken stupor in your mommy's basement.

You misunderstand....I said people with Your Mentality.....Your Mentality and Craving for the past......Guiltiness,try to follow the thread DUH:cuckoo:

Why should they? How about because hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing their black asses from slavery? How about because billions of dollars of white tax payer's money has gone into the negro ghettos to help support their lazy black asses? How about because in this white nation they are better off and have a higher standard of living than in any negro nation in the world?

Just because you shit in someones mouth then wipe it doesn't take away the shitty taste.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot. Its like telling the Asians to be glad they can ride trains...THEY BUILT THE FUCKING TRACKS. :lol:

I see how white people take credit for shit they didn't even do themselves but want all the glory.

Tell the fucking Jews to get over their shit. They got their own land and get subsidized by US, we fight their battles etc etc. Blacks want a job and you start squawking how unfair it is. Fuck outta here. BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP. So save that bullshit like AA is for blacks only

No sense arguing with you, I can see you have no grasp of the history of this nation. Public school huh?

That is the best you can do? You can't argue the facts, so you attack the person.

seems you racists need to go all the way back to 1955 to find an outrage. tell us who is marching around with skittles on their heads
Your skittles racist, in the context of your remarks, is racist.

the liq has dumped all over you.

You can't deny honestly that you don't want to go back to segregation and Jim Crow.

Because they all want to go back to Africa. And I'm willing to help anyone pack.

seems you racists need to go all the way back to 1955 to find an outrage. tell us who is marching around with skittles on their heads

Your skittles racist, in the context of your remarks, is racist.

the liq has dumped all over you.

You can't deny honestly that you don't want to go back to segregation and Jim Crow.

how is my post racist?

explain

BTW

diqliq is dump

You misunderstand....I said people with Your Mentality.....Your Mentality and Craving for the past......Guiltiness,try to follow the thread DUH:cuckoo:

that's just how stupid you are.

I'm not guilty for or about anything

Guiltiness? really ? :cuckoo:

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

Probably more like 1925, when Klansmen acted with impunity and immunity burning crosses in peoples front yards and terrorizing whoever they chose to.

Where is it in evidense that white people deserve to be absolved of the evil in thier hearts?

I don't lose much sleep over the fact that some groups of people have allowed themselves to be abused. Yes..ALLOWED.

The native Americans were beyond foolish not sinking every boat that came to these shores and slitting the throats of every person that didn't drown.

The native populations in South Ameica, Mexico and the Carribean should have sacrificed whatever it took to kill the intruders of thier lands. The "good people" available should have killed any people arriving at any port with human cargo.

I feel the same way about the Jews and the Nazis. Slavery and/or genocide couldn't exist without the cowardice of the intended victims. I don't feel especially sorry for cowards.

I do have a knot in my gut over the lack of character residing in the people that allowed these atrocities to happen amidst and amongst them.

I am disgusted with whites that have done these things with no remorse but worse are those that turned a blind eye to these practices.

Asking that the victims and thier hiers to "get over it" is the still festering oozing pestulent gash in our history that will never go away as much as the scum and thier heirs of these crimes would believe the forgetting would be "better".

Where is it in evidense that white people deserve to be absolved of the evil in thier hearts?

I don't lose much sleep over the fact that some groups of people have allowed themselves to be abused. Yes..ALLOWED.

The native Americans were beyond foolish not sinking every boat that came to these shores and slitting the throats of every person that didn't drown.

The native populations in South Ameica, Mexico and the Carribean should have sacrificed whatever it took to kill the intruders of thier lands. The "good people" available should have killed any people arriving at any port with human cargo.

I feel the same way about the Jews and the Nazis. Slavery and/or genocide couldn't exist without the cowardice of the intended victims. I don't feel especially sorry for cowards.

I do have a knot in my gut over the lack of character residing in the people that allowed these atrocities to happen amidst and amongst them.

I am disgusted with whites that have done these things with no remorse but worse are those that turned a blind eye to these practices.

Asking that the victims and thier hiers to "get over it" is the still festering oozing pestulent gash in our history that will never go away as much as the scum and thier heirs of these crimes would believe the forgetting would be "better".

Where is the evidence that white people have evil in their hearts?

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

Yeah the Democrat Party refuses to let go of their slaves

You hit the nail on the head with that one!!!

"The Democratic Party refuses to let go of their slaves"

I'm a 29yr old black guy in Texas, by the way.

It's all about politics. The Democratic Party give the poor black folks what they want and makes them believe that they care about them, this way they will continue to get votes. They aren't going to vote against the hand that feeds them.

Most poor black people, including a lot of them in my own family, don't even know what Democrat view are other than they want to take care of YOU. And that the "white republican man" wants to keep getting richer by making the black man poorer.

Which is so ridiculous because that's exactly what the Democrat Party does to them. Keeps them on food stamps, WIC, Housing, etc and make sure that they rely on it so that they believe they need the government to survive.

IT'S MODERN-DAY SLAVERY

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

Probably more like 1925, when Klansmen acted with impunity and immunity burning crosses in peoples front yards and terrorizing whoever they chose to.

now it's the other way around

you are glad about the black on white crime rate and celebrated when OJ was aquitted for killing 2 white people

Last edited:

let's see how soon the resident " anti-racism" USMB members denounce this ^

That evil is found among those whites, such as yourself, who want to return to 1955.

That evil is found among those whites, such as yourself, who want to return to 1955.

1955 was a good year. the economy was booming, crime was low and the country did not have you to fuck shit up

Forum List

Back