Why can't black America let slavery go already?

And I would like to say to all white males that I am sorry that a predominately white collective of lawmakers voted in Affirmative Action, which unfairly discriminates against so many of you poor defenseless victims.

Consider us even.
;)

if you were even you would not need affirmative action :cool:

I dont need it. I'm retired. And considering the vast self proclaimed superiority of some of those here who protest it so vigorously, it really should not affect them at all either.

EVERYBODY STOP this thread is getting screwed up... I can't tell who said what anymore.

Please correct quoting errors; even those made by others... Thanks

Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Because then they'd have nothing to blame their failures on.

:thup:
hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Why should they? How about because hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing their black asses from slavery? How about because billions of dollars of white tax payer's money has gone into the negro ghettos to help support their lazy black asses? How about because in this white nation they are better off and have a higher standard of living than in any negro nation in the world?

Justice-for-Trayvon.jpg

and these are not white people being led by Limbaugh

1374414428-trayvon-protest-skittles.jpg

black america is stuck in 1955 as evidenced by Oprah's recent comments

Last edited:
I'm typical nothing thanks, So being as you have clearly admitted,you are a bit lazy.....I will pose the question again.

Lonely you seem a proud Texan and your insistance on "You can only be Texan if you are born in Texas".....is very American in it's way but the question I wish you to answer is this.

IF AN ILLEGAL MEXICAN COUPLE,WERE PASSING THROUGH DALLAS,TEXAS.....AND THE WOMAN HAD A BABY BORN IN A DALLAS HOSPITAL......DOES THAT MAKE THE CHILD TEXAN FOREVER??????????????STEVE

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

Aha, that's your problem right there. You think.

I did answer your question. I said "unfortunately yes".

hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Why should they? How about because hundreds of thousands of whites died freeing their black asses from slavery? How about because billions of dollars of white tax payer's money has gone into the negro ghettos to help support their lazy black asses? How about because in this white nation they are better off and have a higher standard of living than in any negro nation in the world?

Just because you shit in someones mouth then wipe it doesn't take away the shitty taste.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot. Its like telling the Asians to be glad they can ride trains...THEY BUILT THE FUCKING TRACKS. :lol:

I see how white people take credit for shit they didn't even do themselves but want all the glory.

Tell the fucking Jews to get over their shit. They got their own land and get subsidized by US, we fight their battles etc etc. Blacks want a job and you start squawking how unfair it is. Fuck outta here. BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP. So save that bullshit like AA is for blacks only

Just because you shit in someones mouth then wipe it doesn't take away the shitty taste.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot. Its like telling the Asians to be glad they can ride trains...THEY BUILT THE FUCKING TRACKS. :lol:

I see how white people take credit for shit they didn't even do themselves but want all the glory.

Tell the fucking Jews to get over their shit. They got their own land and get subsidized by US, we fight their battles etc etc. Blacks want a job and you start squawking how unfair it is. Fuck outta here. BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP. So save that bullshit like AA is for blacks only

You are seriously stupid.

Slaves represented 12 percent of the population and you think this nation was built on their backs?

Slaves represented 12 percent of the population and you think this nation was built on their backs?

When someone cant refute that means they cant refute

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory.

How about NO restroom for blacks? I can recall quite well traveling though the south with my parents as a kid and us being told, "We don't have a restroom for n'rs to use".

and now you are owed what?

A one-way trip to one of the post-racial paradises such as Haiti, Somalia, Zimbabwe, or Darfur if they don't quit whining. Blacks in America have never been treated worse than they deserved. They trash restrooms, to take just one example of being punished for their uncivilized behavior.

Genetic inferiority is such a self-evident conclusion based on African behavior that any objective thinker would have to conclude that we are living in a reverse Matrix. What we see is real but the conclusions the ruling class drums into us are irrational.

How about blacks get the Jew plan. Own land, subsidized, have our backs in every military or territorial spat, etc etc

and now you are owed what?

Universal equality under the law and the right of decent law abiding Blacks NOT to be judged by people obsessed with FBI statistics...how's that for starters?

Ninety-five percent opposed the Zimmerman verdict, which proves that even when they themselves are law-abiding, they have the racial defect of supporting thugs and making excuses for them. That is abetting crime, which itself is a crime. So they don't get off the hook just because they play it safe and don't give into their natural urges.

Universal equality under the law and the right of decent law abiding Blacks NOT to be judged by people obsessed with FBI statistics...hows that for starters?
Why can't white America forget about slavery,what's wrong your conscience bothering you?

There is nothing to feel guilty about. Slavery was the only way to get them to work. Subsequent experience proves that if they had been free and paid, they would have shown up only when they felt like it, done a poor job, and quit to make easier money through crime.

Also, they were a lot better off than if they had stayed in Africa, where they would have become a lion's lunch.

IMO some Blacks won't let slavery go because it's the only excuse they have left for their problems.

Hell a lot of white people can't take responsibility for their failures so why should Black people be any different?

Universal equality under the law and the right of decent law abiding Blacks NOT to be judged by people obsessed with FBI statistics...how's that for starters?

Ninety-five percent opposed the Zimmerman verdict, which proves that even when they themselves are law-abiding, they have the racial defect of supporting thugs and making excuses for them. That is abetting crime, which itself is a crime. So they don't get off the hook just because they play it safe and don't give into their natural urges.

Until blacks can think logically they will always be disadvantaged.

The reason for the higher standard of living is off the backs of slaves idiot.

BTW white women use Affirmative Action more than ANY OTHER GROUP.

They didn't contribute any more than the other farm animals. Such menial labor only builds societies like Bangladesh. All the advanced nation-building contributions were made by Whites. Wasting trillions on them because they make low-level contributions, all of which is more than cancelled out by crime, quotas, and mooching, is like telling a coach he has to ignore his team and spend all his time trying to improve the skills of those he had to cut in tryouts.

Forum List

Back