Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Yes you are typical.

Unfortunately yes.

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

the results of posting while intoxicated ^

Really Squashed you and the Lonely behaviour regarding this question is pathetic.

Intoxicated !!!!!! how purile,you should get a life.......

I think you look into the mirror too much,well your silly one liners like that wretch Squeezed Berry are a Yawn

How about answering the Mexican question,then perhaps you will receive some modicum of respect........Yes I maybe typical to try to get some sort of answer from you but not A typical as an individual,as is clearly shown on this site.

Methinks you are your average Joe and typically Texan in your inability to answer a simple question...AKA Lonestar Logic!!!!!!?????...what is your motive for your lack of ability to answer the Mexican question I wonder,you and your lapdog the Squashed Berry..... steve:cool: Not your typical Texan thank goodness.....But your typical Australian living in Paradise...thank goodness.

the results of posting while intoxicated ^

Really Squashed you and the Lonely's behaviour regarding this question is pathetic.

Intoxicated !!!!!! how purile,you should get a life.......
theliq

think it is great how Black America has been so thankful to white america for freeing them from slaveryIt just makes me so proud of them *******

Because then they'd have nothing to blame their failures on.

:thup:
hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

Because then they'd have nothing to blame their failures on.

:thup:
hahaha you folks make me laugh,will the native americans forget about the genocide of their people by you honkys,how about the gooks in vietnam will they forget.So why should Black people forget about slavery and then after the treatment they endured from you honky's.Now the shoe's on the other foot and kicking your azz so much that you are screaming for your momma.:lol:

is that why you are afraid of the KKK?

HoHo Poor Old Squashed Berry,still hasn't taken his head out of his FAT ASS,yet,to answer my MexTex question....................fancies himself as a member of the KKK.

What a Dumb Asshole he IS.:lol::lol:

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

It is not a matter of 'letting it go.' We should never forget the past. WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE HOLOCAUST MUSEUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD? So we don't forget. It is the same thing with the history of blacks in America, with slavery and racism: we should not try to put it away in the past and forget it; we need to remember it. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

BTW your grandmother could not have been a 'slave' in Poland: she would be living in too recent a time period to be a slave in Poland. She may have been a peasant, but there were no slaves in Poland during the last century.
Slavery in Poland existed on the territory of Kingdom of Poland during the times of the Piast dynasty in the Middle Ages.[1] It continued in various forms until late in the 14th century and was supplanted by the institution of serfdom, which has often been considered a form of modified slavery.....serfdom was abolished in Poland in the 19th century.
wiki

If your grandmother is referring to being in a concentration camp and being a 'slave' during the Holocaust, then there is no way the Jews are letting anyone forget the past: WHY DO YOU THINK ISRAEL HAS THE US BY THE BALLS???? It is all about the Holocaust and how Jews were treated then: for less than ten years, btw, not for a few hundred years.

Last edited:
My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

It is not a matter of 'letting it go.' We should never forget the past. WHY DO YOU THINK THERE ARE HOLOCAUST MUSEUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD? So we don't forget. It is the same thing with the history of blacks in America, with slavery and racism: we should not try to put it away in the past and forget it; we need to remember it. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

BTW your grandmother could not have been a 'slave' in Poland: she would be living in too recent a time period to be a slave in Poland. She may have been a peasant, but there were no slaves in Poland during the last century.
Slavery in Poland existed on the territory of Kingdom of Poland during the times of the Piast dynasty in the Middle Ages.[1] It continued in various forms until late in the 14th century and was supplanted by the institution of serfdom, which has often been considered a form of modified slavery.....serfdom was abolished in Poland in the 19th century.
wiki

If your grandmother is referring to being in a concentration camp and being a 'slave' during the Holocaust, then there is no way the Jews are letting anyone forget the past: WHY DO YOU THINK ISRAEL HAS THE US BY THE BALLS???? It is all about the Holocaust and how Jews were treated then: for less than ten years, btw, not for a few hundred years.

not all of the forced labor was jewish and it also happened in WW1

fyi

wiki

fyi

A point which does not detract from my point one iota.

HoHo Poor Old Squashed Berry,still hasn't taken his head out of his FAT ASS,yet,to answer my MexTex question....................fancies himself as a member of the KKK.

Hey listen darky-- when slaves were bought from the African Kings there was a reason ,was to make money --so the fact that they were all abused is in some cases real but mostly bull--you bought them to pick cotton and make money All beat up slaves do not pick much cotton just like most history stretch the truth to fit your agenda..

Seen the real pictures of Travon Martin--innocent little angel-I rest my case

BTW your grandmother could not have been a 'slave' in Poland: she would be living in too recent a time period to be a slave in Poland. She may have been a peasant, but there were no slaves in Poland during the last century. wiki

fyi

A point which does not detract from my point one iota.

your point does not detract from the fact that slavery is being used as leverage by blacks to get what they want

Hey listen darky-- when slaves were bought from the African Kings there was a reason ,was to make money --so the fact that they were all abused is in some cases real but mostly bull--you bought them to pick cotton and make money All beat up slaves do not pick much cotton just like most history stretch the truth to fit your agenda..

As I said "DUMB ASSHOLE":cuckoo:...BUT STILL NO ANSWER TO THE MEXTEX QUESTION.......I wonder why

Last edited:

most blacks have never seen a cotton field, yet claim to be experts on slavery

most blacks have never seen a cotton field, yet claim to be experts on slavery

Well RACIST PIG,what does working in a cotton field really have to do with Slavery.???

Slavery is a degrading institution where the subjugated individual lives under repression,more often than not violence and a lack of freedoms.......creating a totally regressive mentality to the enslaved person,a degree of lack of self worth....a beast of burden to another(INFERIOR BEING).

Thankfully your mentality Squashed Head.......is an attitude of a bye gone epoch.

You really are a Dumb Assholed Cretin.

Incapable of normal thought.....you need to contact the Mental Heath Authorities in your State for HELP.

Now what about MEXTEX

Last edited:

Well I'm Whiter than you but so what>>>>Your prose is ignorant,as are you......Why do you Hate yourself?????????:eek:

You cannot compare Jewish slaves in Poland to Black slaves in the Ante-Bellum South.
Indentured servitude or white on white slavery was mild by comparison. Did your grand mother have to endure the humiliation of the auction block while strangers poked, pinched and examined her from head to toe? Was your grandmother subjected to every sexual whim or perversion foisted upon her by any white man who wanted her...in the fields, in massa's house or anywhere else they chose to. I could go on and on with the sordid details of things Black slaves endured that your grandmother likely never did, but I think you get the picture.

Now, you say your grandmother died a wealthy woman... OK, thats fine and good but don't ignore the fact that other Jewish "slaves" might not have fared as well. Also, I remind you that a lot of Blacks have died wealthy and some; like Oprah, Kobe and Lebron are richer than most white people in all the world.

Finally, I must address your specious generalizations about Blacks and their leaders.
Black Americans have the same leaders you do. They participate in elections and vote for their leaders just like any other American does. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the like are not Black leaders... they are simply ombudsmen for civil rights. They may have some measure of control over their local congregations but national leaders they are not. Any time a Black person gets in front of a camera and speaks against racial injustice, he/she is automatically dubbed a black leader. That just is not the case. White politicians react to these so-called Black leaders because they are the ones who are in front of the cameras.

BTW, Millions of decent, hard working Blacks are taking responsibility for their actions.
They worship the same God you do; along with His Son and the Holy Ghost!
But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.
The gross Black American national income is the 16th largest market income in the world and is on the verge of surpassing Mexico's Gross National Income!

Last edited:

You cannot compare Jewish slaves in Poland to Black slaves in the Ante-Bellum South.
Indentured servitude or white on white slavery was mild by comparison. Did your grand mother have to endure the humiliation of the auction block while strangers poked, pinched and examined her from head to toe? Was your grandmother subjected to every sexual whim or perversion foisted upon her by any white man who wanted her...in the fields, in massa's house or anywhere else they chose to. I could go on and on with the sordid details of things Black slaves endured that your grandmother likely never did, but I think you get the picture.

Now, you say your grandmother died a wealthy woman... OK, thats fine and good but don't ignore the fact that other Jewish "slaves" might not have fared as well. Also, I remind you that a lot of Blacks have died wealthy and some; like Oprah, Kobe and Lebron are richer than most white people in all the world.

Finally, I must address your specious generalizations about Blacks and their leaders.
Black Americans have the same leaders you do. They participate in elections and vote for their leaders just like any other American does. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the like are not Black leaders... they are simply ombudsmen for civil rights. They may have some measure of control over their local congregations but national leaders they are not. Any time a Black person gets in front of a camera and speaks against racial injustice, he/she is automatically dubbed a black leader. That just is not the case. White politicians react to these so-called Black leaders because they are the ones who are in front of the cameras.

BTW, Millions of decent, hard working Blacks are taking responsibility for their actions.
They worship the same God you do; along with His Son and the Holy Ghost!
But the real kicker is that Black consumers are spending almost a trillion dollars annually.
The gross Black American national income is the 16th largest market income in the world and is on the verge of surpassing Mexico's Gross National Income!

But Slavery anywhere is still Slavery

Forum List

Back