Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Sqeeze Berry said:
you need to go into some inner city on a hot July night and see what happens

hint: claiming you are a non-racist won't help

If the crime stats are true, a white man in the inner city will fare far better than a Black one!
White people generally run into trouble in places like Olive Gardens, Applebees and Red Lobster with their own kind!

link

Sqeeze Berry said:

If the crime stats are true, a white man in the inner city will fare far better than a Black one!
White people generally run into trouble in places like Olive Gardens, Applebees and Red Lobster with their own kind!

link

He caught You Greasy

Sqeeze Berry said:

when was the last time you heard of white people shooting each other over wedding soup?

blacks outside and inside clubs and strip clubs all the time. wanna retract that jerk off?

neither he nor anyone one else said any different

project much?

Idiot much? Mathew has been starting threads featuring the wrong doings of African Americans since the minute he got here. I have yet to see him/her start a thread about a white person doing something bad.

Every reply and or thread OP is a projection of some type. Your comment is lame. If it is any consolation for your pin head to digest the last bad actors I had to run out of the motel I protect were one black and one white together..that was yesterday around noon. I am an equal opportunity hater. :lol:

matthew has some experience, you?

I've got a lot of experience. Matthew is an idiot.

I don't get caught up in the broad strokes of "race relations". I deal with all kinds and have for the better part of my 64 years. The only race "relationship" that matters is the one in front of your nose. I get along fine with all races. I respect or dissrespect people based on what they show me at the moment. Much of what I do lately is confrontational but it hasn't always been like that. I was the biggest concert promoter in Seattle back in the early seventies featuring black music. I used to hire the Black Panthers as security at many of my gigs. Worked on the Sky River Rock Festivals also. I never had any trouble with either blacks or whites professionally.

As far as social services as a highlight of my resume I have zero experience.

The OP asks the question why blacks can't let go of slavery. I deal with blacks every day and have for three and a half years. I have yet to hear an African American bring up "slavery" in a conversation. If you and Matthew think they are then you are fools and are being played.

Sqeeze Berry said:

when was the last time you heard of white people shooting each other over wedding soup?

blacks outside and inside clubs and strip clubs all the time. wanna retract that jerk off?

There is no need to project your anger and frustration with foul mouthed discourse. It is the same statistical data that you use so readily to disparage Blacks that damns you.

This link will do to express my views and justify my comment! :link:
White-on-White Crime: It Goes Against the False Media Narrative

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory. The government can do all sorts of things for people, but if prejudice is still in the hearts of many, we don't get the progress necessary to get ourselves out of a situation that's basically fucked up the minds of nearly everyone that grew up in the U.S., regardless of race.

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

Hi jt,interesting point you raise,the problem is that most Americans( no matter what ethnic group they come from) have moved forward from the past crimes,but some,like the Cretin on here still persist in a mentality from a bygone era.

They have a Taliban mentality of Haterd and Blatant Racism.......such vilification. But when you/I, use the same tactic against them...Wow, how they whinge and whine.

As individuals they are Runt Cowards.....but as a collective they become Runt American Taliban.There is NO place for them in any Modern Society.

You got that right.

Why is it just about slavery? How about Jim Crow? Male, Female and Colored restrooms in gas stations in the South were realities that are still within living memory. The government can do all sorts of things for people, but if prejudice is still in the hearts of many, we don't get the progress necessary to get ourselves out of a situation that's basically fucked up the minds of nearly everyone that grew up in the U.S., regardless of race.

Because the poster stated; "When it comes to slavery". He said nothing about Jim crow laws, which again where done away with almost 50yrs ago, thanks to the Republican party mostly. So yeah, any negro that is over 60yrs old, and lived in the South, can whine and bitch about living under the Jim Crow laws, but the reality is if they haven't been able to overcome and succeed in the past 50yrs without any Jim Crow laws, the problem is evidently with them, not with some 50yr old laws.

JT,

no one has yet been able to explain how sitting at the back of the bus or drinking from a separate water fountain has forced a black person to

under perform in school
misbehave in school
commit a crime
abuse drugs and alcohol
leave your family
have unprotected sex
quit a job
quit school
etc

Jim Crow falls under the category of more excuses and an attempt to prey off white guilt

You're right of course, and as for the section in red, why would they stop doing it? It works. This nation had enough guilt filled whites to elect an incompetent, unknown, unqualified nobody to the highest office in the land.................twice!

There is no need to project your anger and frustration with foul mouthed discourse. It is the same statistical data that you use so readily to disparage Blacks that damns you.

black on white crime

Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism - Pat Buchanan - Page full

Idiot much? Mathew has been starting threads featuring the wrong doings of African Americans since the minute he got here. I have yet to see him/her start a thread about a white person doing something bad.

Every reply and or thread OP is a projection of some type. Your comment is lame. If it is any consolation for your pin head to digest the last bad actors I had to run out of the motel I protect were one black and one white together..that was yesterday around noon. I am an equal opportunity hater. :lol:

I don't get caught up in the broad strokes of "race relations". I deal with all kinds and have for the better part of my 64 years. The only race "relationship" that matters is the one in front of your nose. I get along fine with all races. I respect or dissrespect people based on what they show me at the moment. Much of what I do lately is confrontational but it hasn't always been like that. I was the biggest concert promoter in Seattle back in the early seventies featuring black music. I used to hire the Black Panthers as security at many of my gigs. Worked on the Sky River Rock Festivals also. I never had any trouble with either blacks or whites professionally.

The OP asks the question why blacks can't let go of slavery. I deal with blacks every day and have for three and a half years. I have yet to hear an African American bring up "slavery" in a conversation. If you and Matthew think they are then you are fools and are being played.

really, ever read any of the posts from our black members or are you blind?

Because the fact is that "everyday, average" black people have lives and responsibilities like families, jobs, and households to take care of, and spend very little if any time thinking about slavery, racism, or worrying about white people.

Just like the average white person, is neither a Stormfronters, or Aryan Supremacist nut(although there do seem to be an inordinate number in this forum) the average black person does not despise white people and is just trying live life to the best of their a ability.

black on white crime

I didn't ask for a Pat Buchanan blog but you found one and threw it out there. Notably, ol' Pat is still the recalcitrant political contortionist he always was. Friend of yours?

I’ve got an idea! Rather than deal with regurgitations from handpicked extremists of either side, how about we stick to the FBI data that spawned this debate in the first place?

Pat used data from 2007 to make his point because that was the peak year of a five year decline in crime, interracial or otherwise. The 2010 thru 2012 data would not serve to underline his agenda as much.

So, instead of wasting time on your worthless dumb ass I hereby provide a link from the SOURCE for everyone to see if they bother. Pay particular attention to this table concerning murder and focus your beady eyes on white victims and the race of the offender.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

black on white crime

I didn't ask for a Pat Buchanan blog but you found one and threw it out there. Notably, ol' Pat is still the recalcitrant political contortionist he always was. Friend of yours?

I’ve got an idea! Rather than deal with regurgitations from handpicked extremists of either side, how about we stick to the FBI data that spawned this debate in the first place?

Pat used data from 2007 to make his point because that was the peak year of a five year decline in crime, interracial or otherwise. The 2010 thru 2012 data would not serve to underline his agenda as much.

So, instead of wasting time on your worthless dumb ass I hereby provide a link from the SOURCE for everyone to see if they bother. Pay particular attention to this table concerning murder and focus your beady eyes on white victims and the race of the offender.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

your sourse reinforces that
blacks victimize whites twice as much as white victimize blacks and blacks are 13% of the population

disgusting level of denial on your part

BTW

I don't take orders

Last edited:

Forum List

Back