Why can't black America let slavery go already?

You are obviously confused in mixing up at least two and possibly three threads.

One, you don't get to define "cracker" as either racist or not: that's above your pay grade.

I don't give a darn what you think about my political fiscal policies and Romney: worrying about that is below my pay grade.

No, I'm not. But you know that. Rest of your response? Typical Jake duck and dodge.
:eusa_hand:
Yes, you are, and I am untangling your nonsense.

Once again, your definition of "cracker" is for you, no one else.

That you still haven't answered my question about being a Romney supporter and being fiscally conservative is duly noted.

I never entered into a cracker conversation, nor did I give the word a definition. You're addressing the wrong person.

I did notice that you didn't answer this:

Zoom, your denial is your problem, from my experience.

The answers have been given above. #413 above explains what is going on.

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

The question I asked was why you thought JTP was wrong.

The question was never answered.

Why I thought jtpr was wrong? Who cares? Not your business. Why do you think he's right?

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why can't the Jews let the Holocaust go already?

If you ignore history, you are bound to have it repeated.

slavery will never be repeated.

so then why do blacks constantly whine about slavery?

To get what their way via white guilt.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

And that's the answer folks

slavery will never be repeated.

so then why do blacks constantly whine about slavery?

To get what their way via white guilt.

You wish to avoid the consequences of slavery, segregation, etc., and you fail.

We have slavery today, just not based on racial stereotyping by the slave owners and the population.

Last edited:
Why I thought jtpr was wrong? Who cares? Not your business. Why do you think he's right?

I asked the question so it's obvious I care. I'm still waiting on your answer.

I'll be glad to answer any of your questions just as soon as you answer mine.

Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Because affirmative action affirms their gripes?

Oh, that question was already answered.

I was addressing Zoom.

You, as you have been informed, do not get to play "just one more time please answer me" when you have already been answered

This merely makes the informed Board laugh at you and your friends.

:lol: Jake, Jake. You have no problem drawing me into some cracker discussion that you're having with another poster and yet when asked to answer a direct question from another poster, you tell me it's not my business. Classic duck, dodge, and divert. Well done! :clap2:

Pssst ... your dodging of LL's question is duly noted. :eusa_shhh:

Zoom, Zoom, you drew yourself into a "cracker" discussion.

Your opinion does not make the word racist or not: sorry, that is the way it is.

You are now trolling.

Please, stop.

I was addressing Zoom.

You, as you have been informed, do not get to play "just one more time please answer me" when you have already been answered

1st two bolded ... where? 470 posts ... which post #? (Jake will now tell me that no 'one more times' will be given, go read the entire thread, he will refuse to put the post# that answers LL's question).

Last bolded ... close, but no cigar. :lol:

Your opinion does not make the word racist or not: sorry, that is the way it is.

You are now trolling.

Please, stop.

No I didn't, you did. Right here:

Zoom, your denial is your problem, from my experience.

The answers have been given above. #413 above explains what is going on.

I do not give reactonaries from the far right a "just one more time" opportunity.

Tough beans.

False.

How can you call yourself a fiscal conservative and be Romney's biggest supporter? You never answered that in a different thread, and you know it.

You are obviously confused in mixing up at least two and possibly three threads.

One, you don't get to define "cracker" as either racist or not: that's above your pay grade.

I don't give a darn what you think about my political fiscal policies and Romney: worrying about that is below my pay grade.

I never mentioned or discussed 'cracker'. You projected that onto me then assumed your argument from that (false) projection.

You are now trolling.

Please, stop.

No I didn't, you did. Right here:

False.

How can you call yourself a fiscal conservative and be Romney's biggest supporter? You never answered that in a different thread, and you know it.

I never mentioned or discussed 'cracker'. You projected that onto me then assumed your argument from that (false) projection.

Be in denial then.

We see the far right reactionaries stumbling and bumbling along.

You folks never change.

I was addressing Zoom.

Why do you have to be such a dickhead?

Oh that's right, it's in your liberal nature.

Lonestar, the question has already been answered.

You don't set the rules for anyone, and, yes, you have not changed your racist positions or support of those who are racist.

Sorry excuse for a Texan, you are.

Repeatedly? Prove it. Above? You got a caution, son.

You are stupid if you can't understand that 424 and 441 were posted to refute and rebuke your buddies for their racism, and your support of them and their beliefs.

Now run along, Yurt.

A 'concern troll' approach. That's new.

You have not an honest bone in you body. I make you look stupid, I expose your dishonesty, you tattle to the mods, and you lie.

:lol: So I make you pay the price for stupid meanness and dishonesty, over and over and over.

That will continue as long as you are on the Board.

Unless . . . from this moment you let your hate and dishonesty go, and you start posting politely and honestly.

If you use the 'concern troll' approach again, then we all know you are lying.

and once again jake does not give any solid evidence to support his affirmations

more do as i say and not as i do two faced bullshit from jake

Forum List

Back