Why can't black America let slavery go already?

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnng

God this is fun,I like playing Yurt!!!!!!!????????:eek: and Berry!!!!!!!????????:cuckoo: but remember folks........they are Bad Ass Racists.....See you BOYS around....must fly as I have important work to do.

bravely runs away

No,just Boring and better things to do.Zzzzz:eusa_hand:

iow,
you are too stupid to make a counter argument

i find it odd how you accuse me of running to the mods, yet, you freely admit to constantly running to the mods and tattling. the mods are tired of you.

and again, you have not provided any solid evidence. you always claim you do, yet, you can never cite the post where you give solid evidence.

jake, no one, except far lefties believes you. you never back up anything, unless you think you are right. cite one post where SB exhibits racism. just one post. if you do, i will admit you're right.

now go on and tattle tale to the mods you whiny sissy.

You accused me of it, try to set me up, and ended up going away yourself. :lol: When you act badly, I will help you turn out sadly. The way it is.

You support Squeeze, you support racism. It is linked. I note every time he does it. So pay attention. Now go tattle to the mods. :lol:

No,just Boring and better things to do.Zzzzz:eusa_hand:
iow, you are too stupid to make a counter argument

iow, you are stupid and boring. ZZZZZ

DITTO Jake.........wake me up sometime from the nightmare of the lives of these Bad Ass Racists :eusa_hand:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

That is all they have to hold onto to explain their massive failures in our society. As long as they can keep saying their failures to advance in this nation are because some great, great grandparent was a slave, they won't have to take responsibility for having the highest, per capita, incarceration rates, murder/assault/serial killing/car jacking/home invasion/rape/ dope usage and sales rates, welfare rates, food stamp rates, section 8 housing rates, HS drop out rates, unwed pregnancy rates, UI rates, poverty rates, etc., etc., etc.

iow, you are too stupid to make a counter argument

iow, you are stupid and boring. ZZZZZ

DITTO Jake.........wake me up sometime from the nightmare of the lives of these Bad Ass Racists :eusa_hand:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

anyone that is simpatico with jake has serious issues that need attention

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

That is all they have to hold onto to explain their massive failures in our society. As long as they can keep saying their failures to advance in this nation are because some great, great grandparent was a slave, they won't have to take responsibility for having the highest, per capita, incarceration rates, murder/assault/serial killing/car jacking/home invasion/rape/ dope usage and sales rates, welfare rates, food stamp rates, section 8 housing rates, HS drop out rates, unwed pregnancy rates, UI rates, poverty rates, etc., etc., etc.

I have another approach that is hard to dismiss. If racism is so bad

why are Asian Americans doing so well?
why are Indian immigrants and their children doing so well?
why are African immigrants doing so well?

Asian Americans, while treated badly, were never enslaved by Americans.

Ditto with Indian immigrants and African immigrants.

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between immigrating to the USA and being enslaved by Americans.

The real question is, why do white Republicans never get past demonizing black Americans?

Evidently they're not.

The popular discussion of black immigrants often exaggerates their achievements and denigrates U.S.-born
blacks. One regularly hears asked, “Why do black immigrants do better than native blacks?” (Coates 2009). In
these discussions, black immigrants usually are presented as hard working, valuing education, entrepreneurial,
and family-oriented. U.S.-born blacks are often presented as lacking all of these characteristics, and sometimes even
described as carrying “victimhood baggage” (Coates 2009; Marshall 2006). Many such discussions are driven by
anecdotes, and even when these issues are explored using actual data, rarely are comparisons based on more than one
measure; rarer still is there a comparison of how black immigrants fare in comparison with native whites.
This report aims to deepen the public discussion by conducting a broader, more careful examination of the socioeconomic
standing of black immigrants relative to U.S.-born blacks and whites. Its main findings are:
• After taking into account the effect of 15 wage-related characteristics, all black male populations are found to earn
less than similar U.S.-born non-Hispanic white men. U.S.-born black men earn 19.1% less. West Indian men, that
is, black immigrants from English-speaking Caribbean
countries, do slightly worse, earning 20.7% less.
Haitian men and African men do substantially worse
than U.S.-born black men. Haitian men earn 33.8%
less, and African men earn 34.7% less than similar
native white men.
• All groups of black women have lower weekly wages
than similar U.S.-born non-Hispanic white women,
but the size of the wage gaps is smaller for women
than it is for men. West Indian women do somewhat
better than U.S.-born black women. West Indian

women earn 8.3% less than U.S.-born white women. U.S.-born black women earn 10.1% less than U.S.-born
white women. African women also earn 10.1% less. Haitian women are the worst off, earning 18.6% less.
Analyses of unemployment • and poverty rates show that U.S.-born and foreign-born black populations are also worse
off than U.S.-born whites on these measures.
• Economically, U.S.-born and foreign-born blacks have common problems that need to be addressed.
A broader look at the socioeconomic conditions of black immigrants
This report first examines the population growth and geographic distribution of the foreign-born black population, and
then compares the U.S.- and foreign-born groups by educational attainment, marriage rates, unemployment rates, and
poverty rates.
These comparisons are followed by a more sophisticated analysis of the groups’ weekly wages. Multivariate statistical
analyses are used to compare the groups while taking into account 15 additional characteristics (see the appendix for
all variables). These characteristics are all useful in predicting weekly wages and could explain differences in the weekly
wages among groups. The reference group for these analyses will be U.S.-born non-Hispanic whites.
U.S.-born blacks typically are found to earn less than U.S.-born whites in these types of analyses.

http://http://www.epi.org/files/page/-/BriefingPaper298.pdf?nocdn=1

Perhaps you don't understand the difference between immigrating to the USA and being enslaved by Americans.

The real question is, why do white Republicans never get past demonizing black Americans?

Not a single negro living in the US today, or for the past 50+yrs for that matter, was ever a slave, so your excuse making is bs. As for getting past demonizing them, we'll stop when they start to act like civilized citizens. The bigger question is why do liberal democrats keep making excuses for their behavior? Why do democrats keep denying the fact that per capita they lead this nation in murder rates, assault/robbery rates, dope dealing rates, HS drop out rates, unwed pregnancy rates, fatherless household rates, welfare usage rates, sec 8 housing rates, long term UI rates, food stamp usage rates, incarceration rates, etc., etc., etc.?

Last edited:

I say it's the other way around, libs and minorities demonizing whitey.

hell, even the black POTUS and AG bash whitey with regularity

PS who is enslaved?

Last edited:
OK, on this page we have seen jtpr312 and Squeeze Berry defend racist positions, make excuses for white enslavement of blacks and destruction of Native American life and culture, and thus and so on.

The neat thing to remember is that history teachers and professors bring up racist positions in their American History classes to show the "old school drool" rule on race then demolish those racist positions one by one.

The racists, whether far left or far right, are merely the past that simply won't last.

OK, on this page we have seen jtpr312 and Squeeze Berry defend racist positions, make excuses for white enslavement of blacks and destruction of Native American life and culture, and thus and so on.

The neat thing to remember is that history teachers and professors bring up racist positions in their American History classes to show the "old school drool" rule on race then demolish those racist positions one by one.

The racists, whether far left or far right, are merely the past that simply won't last.

How exactly is JTP's position wrong?

Summarily overruled as already proven and thus you are dismissed.

In other words, you don't have an answer you just want to disagree with JTP because he's a conservative and you're a liberal.

Thanks again for providing more proof of your liberalism.

In other words, you don't have an answer you just want to disagree with JTP because he's a conservative and you're a liberal. Thanks again for providing more proof of your liberalism.

You don't have a point is the point, Lonestar. jtpr312 and you are not conservatives, merely extreme perversions called reactionaries. Every time you post you prove my point.

In other words, you don't have an answer you just want to disagree with JTP because he's a conservative and you're a liberal. Thanks again for providing more proof of your liberalism.

You don't have a point is the point, Lonestar. jtpr312 and you are not conservatives, merely extreme perversions called reactionaries. Every time you post you prove my point.

I asked a question, you (a typical liberal)refused to answer. Which proved my point. So thanks again.

I asked a question, you (a typical liberal)refused to answer. Which proved my point. So thanks again.

He does that. Quite frequently too.

You reactionaries refuse to check the answers given above and do misrecognize those answers you don't like.

But you are becoming more irrelevant, like Ernie S. and Yurt and the rest here.

Forum List

Back