Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Jake Starkey: link to my racist posts

Pretending to post as another posted and reported.

Squeeze, the first paragraph of your link contradicts your claim completely.

Not only did you break the rules for posting, you lied about what you posted.

That is typical behavior of far left liberals and far right racist reactionaries.

The American white reactonary far right needs to empower and accept responsibility for scrutinizing themselves for their roles in continuing racism in America.

Slavery was also a traditional part of African society

Between 1450 and the end of the nineteenth century, slaves were obtained from along the west coast of Africa with the full and active co-operation of African kings and merchants.

That is typical behavior of far left liberals and far right racist reactionaries.

that should give the mods a chuckle

the only reason blacks were slaves in the new world is because blacks were the only one's selling other blacks.

refute that

Your total Stupidity and Ignorant Racism:cuckoo::cuckoo: precludes you from this discussion

you haven't the ability to state your position in an adult manner much less prevent me from expressing my opinion or presenting the facts
your answer is to call me a racist without any supporting evidence.

You have no answer to my assertion that the african slave trade would not have been possible without the full zealous co-operation of the black africans.The black africans were pissed when the WHITE people shut down the slave trade, that was their major source of income.

Only black Africans were selling slaves, that's why all the new world slaves were black.

Prove me wrong.

Well the African and Afro-ArabTraders (note they were a different race to the Black People they put into Slavery) they traded in Black Slavery at the behest of Whites(Yawn.....You know nothing of the Triangle of Trade).

The full zealous co-operation would have been under coercion from whites,look it's really nauseus talking with such an idiot.

What your real premise is,that you want to dissolve Americans/America's responsibility towards Black Slavery........and the crimes you committed against the innocent,your brutal treatment of Black People under your GOD who ever or what ever he is in your corrupted mind....even detesting Black people today,as a nation you transformed Lynching into an Art Form.

But you blame the innocent.......Guilt is what you must carry and do.....you can run from reality but you can't hide.

Your past is to a degree your present......Thankfully most Americans are fair and generous people and not Racist..

You are a throwback to generations past and it shows,you should be ashamed to call yourself an American.

A decent American you are not.........Just live with your Guilt,you are a shallow man.

theliq:cool:

You are a Moron basically and uneducated.....suggest you read "The Great White Lie"

U R What we call in Australia "A Racist Pig" No doubt you live in the lower part of the United States

Last edited:

Go ahead and pretend that it has not been addressed. That's the chuckle here.

Your total Stupidity and Ignorant Racism:cuckoo::cuckoo: precludes you from this discussion

you haven't the ability to state your position in an adult manner much less prevent me from expressing my opinion or presenting the facts
your answer is to call me a racist without any supporting evidence.

You have no answer to my assertion that the african slave trade would not have been possible without the full zealous co-operation of the black africans.The black africans were pissed when the WHITE people shut down the slave trade, that was their major source of income.

Only black Africans were selling slaves, that's why all the new world slaves were black.

Prove me wrong.

Well the African and Afro-ArabTraders (note they were a different race to the Black People they put into Slavery) they traded in Black Slavery at the behest of Whites(Yawn.....You know nothing of the Triangle of Trade).

The full zealous co-operation would have been under coercion from whites,look it's really nauseus talking with such an idiot.

What your real premise is,that you want to dissolve Americans/America's responsibility towards Black Slavery........and the crimes you committed against the innocent,your brutal treatment of Black People under your GOD who ever or what ever he is in your corrupted mind....even detesting Black people today,as a nation you transformed Lynching into an Art Form.

But you blame the innocent.......Guilt is what you must carry and do.....you can run from reality but you can't hide.

Your past is to a degree your present......Thankfully most Americans are fair and generous people and not Racist..

You are a throwback to generations past and it shows,you should be ashamed to call yourself an American.

A decent American you are not.........Just live with your Guilt,you are a shallow man.

theliq:cool:

You are a Moron basically and uneducated.....suggest you read "The Great White Lie"

U R What we call in Australia "A Racist Pig" No doubt you live in the lower part of the United States

coercion from whites?

whites did not go into the interior. How did the slaves get to the coast?

you should get anger management classes. you have the typical chip on your shoulder of those of your ilk.

You are unqualified to judge me

ps

just to repeat

the reason the new world slaves were black is because the black Africans were the only ones doing the selling.The slave trade was done with the full co-operation of the africans.

stick that in your bong

BTW

you have yet to comment on the black on white crime rate thread.

Coward

Last edited:

Go ahead and pretend that it has not been addressed. That's the chuckle here.

why am I still posting then?

You complain for what you do?

Stay on track with the OP.

Conservative reactionary white America cannot accept the truth of Negro chattel slavery and they need to accept it and let it go.

And refusal to do so is conservative reactionary denial.

Conservative reactionary white America cannot accept the truth of Negro chattel slavery and they need to accept it and let it go.

staying on track with the OP:

black America can't let go of slavery because

they need someone to blame
it keeps white people indebted to them so they can have a strategic edge
so they can deny their ancestors role in the slavery industry
deflect from their failures
deflect from the black on white crime rate

are you happy now?

Last edited:
how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

how can someone be so fracking stupid and still breath?

how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it.

hatred of white people is the only answer

but to piggy back off that

the african chiefs were dismayed when the white man no longer wanted to buy slaves.It was their major source of income.

Last edited:

Black America won't be able to let slavery go until the race pimps and Identity Politics pushers are finally marginalized. When that finally happens, not coincidentally, you'll see white racism be marginalized as well.

An entire race of people that deserves so much better. What a freakin' shame.

are you happy now?

Typical racist conservative drivel trying to detract from their foul beliefs.

how can any sane person claim white people don't accept the fact of slavery or "negro chattel"? who the fuck do you think ended slavery? a negro? it was white people who ended it. blacks sure helped, but without white support, never would have happened.

If you truly believe that, then stop supporting the reactionary right wing racists here. From now on, I am going to note online everytime you side with them.

If you truly believe that, then stop supporting the reactionary right wing racists here. From now on, I am going to note online everytime you side with them.

lololololololololol

I'm sure he is shaking in his boots

BTW

link to all my racist posts

5th request

are you happy now?

Typical racist conservative drivel trying to detract from their foul beliefs.

prove me wrong

ps

what ever happened to the honest discussion about race?

6th request

show me all my racist posts

Last edited:
squeezepimple, if you post an honest discussion of race, I will be glad to honor the rules of it.

But . . . that is not how you roll.

Forum List

Back