Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Most of the lynching were done because of a crime. A hanging in those days was the way they dealt with it.

the problem was that they skipped the trial.

that was the way justice was done in many parts of the country years ago.

Not good, but it was not just blacks being lynched by whites

true, quick hangings were the way justice was passed out in the past, and still is in many muslim countries----hangings, stonings, beheadings. We at least have moved forward.

NO, people who think only whites can be racists and murderers must be diciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan.

Or, are you now admitting that all races can be racists and murderers?

I have always thought that, Redfish. I have known that since I was knee high. Did you just learn that?

I also know that white racism and murder is not evened by black racism and murder.

Evil is evil, and one does not cancel the other.

what is this thread about, snake? Its asking why blacks cannot leave the past in the past and move forward. whats your answer to that?

When white culture and its institutions have owned up to the past, then it is good.

That has been done for the most part, but white racists who are in denial won't let it go.

People who know that racism and murder are terrible must be disciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan. :lol: Who knew.

NO, people who think only whites can be racists and murderers must be diciples of Sharpton and Farrakhan.

Or, are you now admitting that all races can be racists and murderers?

I have always thought that, Redfish. I have known that since I was knee high. Did you just learn that?

I also know that white racism and murder is not evened by black racism and murder.

Evil is evil, and one does not cancel the other.

no it doesn't cancel, but

Justice dept. statistics about black on white race violence (1995)

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnsOxZJxYA]BLACK ON WHITE CRIME IN AMERICA - YouTube[/ame]

You are right, one does not cancel the other. Black on black and black on white crime need to be, and are, dealt with. But that need does not cancel out the horrible white past of lynching and murder.

I am glad that we are agreed on this.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

Please explain your moronic comment douche bag!

Poor TN...his teachers failed him. :(

so slavery has not happened to every race????

have you passed 2nd grade?

Situational slavery has.....ask your teacher what that is.

But the slavery of the South was not that form of slavery....it was unique and never really known to have been practiced anywhere else in the world....at least not for over 200 years to the point a war had to be fought over it and there are repercussions today due to the racism it instilled.

fail.
neither was it unique nor unknown.

update your ancient history knowledge.

The grievance establishment today still practices lynchings. They use the media. Twana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse players, and now George Zimmerman are all examples of media lynchings. Clarence Thomas knew this when he said that the democrat attacks on him were nothing more than a high tech lynching of an uppity black man.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Many Blacks do and they become middle class patriotic Americans. But the reason many don't is because hard work and success is just that HARD WORK. It's esp hard if you come from the inner city where the liberal douche bags have destroyed the education system abd black families. See it's easier to blame someone else than it is to stand on one's own two feet.

But there are so many ways out. The VP of my business group lived in a dirty poor part of Compton, CA. He never knew his father (life in prison) and his mother was a druggie. Luckily his grandparents took him and his 3 older siblingsin in. They lived in poverty and went to shit grammer and highschool. He managed to stay out of trouble. After graduating Highschool he went to the army. From there he went to Stanford. Although his college was paid for, he worked throughout college. After that he got his MBA. Soon after that he broke into a company and made a name for himself in the business world and now has a nice six figure job, married with 2 girls (both in private school) and with about 1,000 employees that report to him. He could have blamed his tough beginnings on slavery, the man, god etc, but he didn't and instead decided to move into that evil 1%!

so slavery has not happened to every race????

have you passed 2nd grade?

But the slavery of the South was not that form of slavery....it was unique and never really known to have been practiced anywhere else in the world....at least not for over 200 years to the point a war had to be fought over it and there are repercussions today due to the racism it instilled.

fail.

OK, name any other time in history where a race was yanked away from their homeland...not because of losing a war, being criminals, rebelling, taking over their land, etc....moved thousands of miles away..forced to give up their language, their religions, their culture, their names....all because of the color of their skin....for hundreds of years.

Name those other groups.

Because libtards need any and all excuses to demand that someone else provide for them in life...

More telling us what another group wants and thinks and needs........same disease.

Which you have as well since you are doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing.

How am I telling another group HOW they should think and feel about something that happened to thom? (besides my satirical comment about Jews and the Holocaust)

thank you for admitting your comparison was serious. too bad you could not simply admit that earlier and instead had to lie that you were joking. they are no where near the same. for starters, one occurred more recently and your analogy is false. that would be like saying....why can't someone get over being raped, when people are talking about getting beat up. they are simply two very different experiences with very different outcomes, especially psychologically.

tell me...should black people in this country never get over slavery? at what point do we heal as a nation? this country has done everything it can to eradicate slavery, make amends and make it so black people now have the same advantages as white people.

Ah...so you now need the word "absurdity" explained to you? You're just full of Fail tonite, aren't you?

you're missing the point. you may have meant to be absurd, however, in order to make your point valid, it must be taken as true that the two are the same. thus, you were being serious. if not, then your point makes zero sense. btw...nice dodge on the rest of the post hack.

why even bother comparing the two. you obviously can't grasp what i tried to explain to you, so i won't be bothered to try any more because you will just lie and claim something or another.

That's some fine circular logic there, buckaroo.....worthy of a 2nd grader.....:lol: :lol:

fail.

OK, name any other time in history where a race was yanked away from their homeland...not because of losing a war, being criminals, rebelling, taking over their land, etc....moved thousands of miles away..forced to give up their language, their religions, their culture, their names....all because of the color of their skin....for hundreds of years.

Name those other groups.
ask their tribe leaders that sold them. maybe they know? :dunno:
they were sold by their leaders. and they are mad at people taking advantage of that? taking advantage of something thatb has been going on since the beginning of time? drop ur rhetoric and THINK

Forum List

Back