Why can't black America let slavery go already?

so basically, in this thread, we have established;
jake is a stalking idiot, bodey is a lying(duh) idiot and blacks should move on and be grown ups like the rest of us, rigggght?
it is terrible what happened to them but we didnt have shit to.do with it and they arw no different than anyone else. and the crazy thing is now they are being enslaved by the party that fought to keep them enslaved and they dont even know it.
did I sum this thread up?

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Hey, you got this "history" thing down. I can tell. But why don't you tell all just what other race of people were held as slaves IN THIS COUNTRY. For what, 250 years. Then they got subjected to "whites only" Jim Crow laws for how many years? How many years were your ancestors slaves? What country did they go to to get away from slavery?

It is slavery in the USA being discussed. The fact that white people were slaves in some other country means NOTHING to this conversation.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

A fair comment Me,but the A.A's are still enslaved to a degree.steve

Telling a group of people to "get over" 250+ years of institutionalized slavery with another 100 years of pseudo-slavery.......why is this not laughed at IMMEDIATELY as totally silly?

Your talking about the OP I'm going beyond that. Now I am going to ask a serious question lets see if I can get a serious response. First and foremost I am not saying or suggesting people forget about slavery but I am asking how long should one use the sins of the past as a excuse for the problems of today? It seems many want to use the past to avoid dealing with the problems of today.

This is a serious response tho it is in the form of a question.....do you really think it's that simple?

We are not just talking slavery, we are talking the ripping away of culture, religion, language, names, families for a very very long time....then another 100 years of basically treating black people like Crap. It's only been 30-40 years since then. And we still have issues with "driving while black"..."welfare queens"...etc. I bet there are many posters here who seriously believe that the MAJORITY of black people are lazy, on welfare, selling drugs, in gangs, etc. How do you work against that perception?

Long answer...sorry.
I'm sorry I missed the part of your response that told how long before we move past all that there is not a race on this planet that has not been abused by another at some point in time most at some point learn to move beyond it something at least some blacks here seem unable to do. You can never move forward if your always looking back.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Because libtards need any and all excuses to demand that someone else provide for them in life...

More telling us what another group wants and thinks and needs........same disease.

who is claiming they are innocent oppressed victims?

denial is your disease

and stop telling us how to think or feel or say

i've had enough of your trolling...i've responded to other posters more than you and none of them whine about stalking, nor do they whine to the mods about me on a daily basis like you. it is a open messageboard and you cry up on a ball when i counter your posts and show what a fool you are and then you cry...stalking, reactionary, reported....blah blah

see ya

No one gives a shit what you think, Yurt, and you are being told that you are a stalker.

Now tell us why you are acting like a reactionary, defending the indefensible?

Stop stalking me and stay on track with the OP. Bodecea is kicking your ass all over the thread.

news flash: slavery ended 150 years ago.

how can yurt defend something that doesn't exist

news flash.....What BULLSHIT,you Guys were still LYNCHING Black people into the 1930's (Which by then,you had turned into an Art Form)you Dopey Sod........It's:confused::confused: IDIOTS like you that give White People a bad name.

Are YOU thick in the Head or What....You need a lesson in History.theliq uidater:cool:

Jewish slave in Poland?

Yeah, right

you never heard of forced labor?

No one gives a shit what you think, Yurt, and you are being told that you are a stalker.

Now tell us why you are acting like a reactionary, defending the indefensible?

Stop stalking me and stay on track with the OP. Bodecea is kicking your ass all over the thread.

news flash.....What BULLSHIT,you Guys were still LYNCHING Black people into the 1930's (Which by then,you had turned into an Art Form)you Dopey Sod........It's:confused::confused: IDIOTS like you that give White People a bad name.

Are YOU thick in the Head or What....You need a lesson in History.theliq uidater:cool:

can you show us a link to those lynchings?

ps

who are you guys?

Most of the white race that ended up in this country initially were looking for a better life.
The blacks that were brought to this country were not. See any difference?

Most of the whites immigrants in this country were able to find some sort of work and if they performed well, had some opportunity to do better and better as they became more successful. Black slaves on the other hand were offered nothing no matter how well they performed. See any difference?

The one thing that black slave did try to learn was how to survive. Doing better was not an option as a slave.

Behaviors like striving to do better are learned behavior. Set in place by example. Realizing that you have a chance to do better than your parents is learned behavior. Slaves didn't have that. Slaves had to be concerned with surviving first,
What we have is generations of blacks (mostly women) teaching and telling other blacks what they need to do to survive in a white world. And that continues to this day. You need generations of trying to do better for that attitude to prevail. Not generations of people more concerned about surviving than striving.

DO YOU SEE ANY DIFFERENCE YET???

Your talking about the OP I'm going beyond that. Now I am going to ask a serious question lets see if I can get a serious response. First and foremost I am not saying or suggesting people forget about slavery but I am asking how long should one use the sins of the past as a excuse for the problems of today? It seems many want to use the past to avoid dealing with the problems of today.

This is a serious response tho it is in the form of a question.....do you really think it's that simple?

We are not just talking slavery, we are talking the ripping away of culture, religion, language, names, families for a very very long time....then another 100 years of basically treating black people like Crap. It's only been 30-40 years since then. And we still have issues with "driving while black"..."welfare queens"...etc. I bet there are many posters here who seriously believe that the MAJORITY of black people are lazy, on welfare, selling drugs, in gangs, etc. How do you work against that perception?

Long answer...sorry.
I'm sorry I missed the part of your response that told how long before we move past all that there is not a race on this planet that has not been abused by another at some point in time most at some point learn to move beyond it something at least some blacks here seem unable to do. You can never move forward if your always looking back.

You mean...You can never move forward if you are a Republican:eusa_boohoo: or one of those Peski Tea Party :eusa_boohoo:Morons......Get a Life....theliquidater

ps

who are you guys?

See what a complete Dumb Asshole and a Waste of Space you have become.......theliq

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

So called "white" americans drenched this nation in their own blood to free slaves. And most nowadays are decendents of those who arrived afterwards. How is wanting a society and culture where race doesn't matter indicate a people who wont let slavery go?

It's the culture that keeps the issue alive. And the Democrat platform that blacks can't achieve anything without their help doesn't help them.

When the Spirit of 1776 finally touches them, they will have a desire to be free. Then they will no longer be slaves. And believe me there are many blacks, as well as people of all races who are slaves today. Only the Truth can set us free. and the Truth will require forgiveness.

so basically, in this thread, we have established;
jake is a stalking idiot, bodey is a lying(duh) idiot and blacks should move on and be grown ups like the rest of us, rigggght?
it is terrible what happened to them but we didnt have shit to.do with it and they arw no different than anyone else. and the crazy thing is now they are being enslaved by the party that fought to keep them enslaved and they dont even know it.
did I sum this thread up?

you incorrectly stated it happened to "them"

it may or may not have happened to their ancestors and the issue of slavery is being used to keep whites indebted as an entire race

ps

who are you guys?

See what a complete Dumb Asshole and a Waste of Space you have become.......theliq

IOW

you have no intelligent reply. Not a surprise.

Why can't everyone let everything go...live in the here and now, stop making excuses, get over blaming mommy even tho she might have fucked up...we know what we should do...just shut up and do it.

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Hey, you got this "history" thing down. I can tell. But why don't you tell all just what other race of people were held as slaves IN THIS COUNTRY. For what, 250 years. Then they got subjected to "whites only" Jim Crow laws for how many years? How many years were your ancestors slaves? What country did they go to to get away from slavery?

It is slavery in the USA being discussed. The fact that white people were slaves in some other country means NOTHING to this conversation.

no

the issues are

just because it happened to their ancestors, black people think they are owed something

all living former american slaves should be paid 1 million dollars each, the money to come from all living former american slave owners.

Its history, time to move on. The problem is that the race baiters would be out a job if they could not constantly stir up racial shit, and obama is the number one race baiter.

no

the issues are

just because it happened to their ancestors, black people think they are owed something

the problem with your conclusion is that many american "blacks" are the decendents of both slaves and slave owners. Not saying that is right, just that its a fact. Halle Berry comes to mind----------Oh, and the great Barry Soetoro Obama.

Forum List

Back