Why can't black America let slavery go already?

wow...you are truly not smart. genocide is the systematic and purposeful destruction (DEATH) of an entire people...slavery did not enslave all blacks and did not seek the death of an entire people. it was blacks who sold their fellow countrymen to make money.

absolutely amazing you would even compare the two. you make me sick.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

what point were you trying to make bodecea?

this should be good....

bodecea will dodge this as well...because if she answers honestly she will have to admit, she did in fact compare the holocaust to slavery and was not joking, but making a serious comparison in order to make a very sick point about the OP.

can't have it both ways....

You didn't get it. We know it. The absurdity of telling Jews to get over the Holocaust being JUST LIKE the absurdity of telling blacks to get over slavery went right over your head.

You're still struggling with it.....and you blame me for your stupidity. Oh well.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Because libtards need any and all excuses to demand that someone else provide for them in life...

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Because libtards need any and all excuses to demand that someone else provide for them in life...

More telling us what another group wants and thinks and needs........same disease.

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist you are truly retarded white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.
Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?

i've had enough of your trolling...i've responded to other posters more than you and none of them whine about stalking, nor do they whine to the mods about me on a daily basis like you. it is a open messageboard and you cry up on a ball when i counter your posts and show what a fool you are and then you cry...stalking, reactionary, reported....blah blah

see ya

No one gives a shit what you think, Yurt, and you are being told that you are a stalker.

Now tell us why you are acting like a reactionary, defending the indefensible?

Stop stalking me and stay on track with the OP. Bodecea is kicking your ass all over the thread.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

what point were you trying to make bodecea?

this should be good....

bodecea will dodge this as well...because if she answers honestly she will have to admit, she did in fact compare the holocaust to slavery and was not joking, but making a serious comparison in order to make a very sick point about the OP.

You didn't get it. We know it. The absurdity of telling Jews to get over the Holocaust being JUST LIKE the absurdity of telling blacks to get over slavery went right over your head.

You're still struggling with it.....and you blame me for your stupidity. Oh well.

thank you for admitting your comparison was serious. too bad you could not simply admit that earlier and instead had to lie that you were joking. they are no where near the same. for starters, one occurred more recently and your analogy is false. that would be like saying....why can't someone get over being raped, when people are talking about getting beat up. they are simply two very different experiences with very different outcomes, especially psychologically.

tell me...should black people in this country never get over slavery? at what point do we heal as a nation? this country has done everything it can to eradicate slavery, make amends and make it so black people now have the same advantages as white people.

thank you for admitting your comparison was serious. too bad you could not simply admit that earlier and instead had to lie that you were joking. they are no where near the same. for starters, one occurred more recently and your analogy is false. that would be like saying....why can't someone get over being raped, when people are talking about getting beat up. they are simply two very different experiences with very different outcomes, especially psychologically.

tell me...should black people in this country never get over slavery? at what point do we heal as a nation? this country has done everything it can to eradicate slavery, make amends and make it so black people now have the same advantages as white people.

Yurt is lying, saying that Bode's satirical remark was serious. What a flipping fool, the little Yurt Butt Hurt is to the rest of the board.

Yurt why do you have trouble honestly discussing this issue from anything other than a reactionary point of view?

Ah...so you now need the word "absurdity" explained to you? You're just full of Fail tonite, aren't you?

Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

i've had enough of your trolling...i've responded to other posters more than you and none of them whine about stalking, nor do they whine to the mods about me on a daily basis like you. it is a open messageboard and you cry up on a ball when i counter your posts and show what a fool you are and then you cry...stalking, reactionary, reported....blah blah

see ya

No one gives a shit what you think, Yurt, and you are being told that you are a stalker.

Stop stalking me and stay on track with the OP. Bodecea is kicking your ass all over the thread.

Embarassingly easily too.

More telling us what another group wants and thinks and needs........same disease.

Which you have as well since you are doing the same thing you are accusing others of doing.

Yurt is not bright, extremely vicious when he is shown to be not bright, forgets what he writes all the time, says other posters say things they did not say. . . all of the typical reactionary tools except his are quiet dull. Now watch the Yurt follow immediately with an ironic fallacy, one that is truly ironic because he fallaciously explains what it means. This is what I mean: he is not smart. If he mentions "stalking" go back to Post 9, to find the real meaning of an ironic fallacy in his commentary. :lol:

Last edited:

Ah...so you now need the word "absurdity" explained to you? You're just full of Fail tonite, aren't you?

you're missing the point. you may have meant to be absurd, however, in order to make your point valid, it must be taken as true that the two are the same. thus, you were being serious. if not, then your point makes zero sense. btw...nice dodge on the rest of the post hack.

why even bother comparing the two. you obviously can't grasp what i tried to explain to you, so i won't be bothered to try any more because you will just lie and claim something or another.

Actually, your "group" told us. You just can't comprehend that we actually listened (something your group is clearly incapable of)....

Why can't the Jews let the Holocaust go already?

wow...i can't believe you seriously compared the two

amazing the depravity of some people and btw...the majority have, you don't see jews complaining about the holocaust and how it still ruins their lives. so not only are you a liar, you're despicable.

If you cannot see the comparison....you lose.

Zona thanked you for this post

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Oh. Never mind. Only BLACKS can claim all that stuff. So sorry. My bad.

Don't forget the entire SLAVIC ethic culture of eastern Europe that the Romans exploited.

Perhaps it's time everyone with a "SKI" or "LAK" at the end of their name sued Italy for reparations...

I can't believe how stupid these bed wetters are.

I would say the Huns took care of reparations when they sacked Rome. I wonder if you would have been okay if Nat Turner would have suceeded and slaughtered the slave owners of the South.

I wouldn't give a shit. The Civil War was over 40+ years before all the Pollacks, Krauts, Slavs and Limies I decended from got here.

I suppose you're content with the fact that there's slavery all over the world today, and it's practice is particularly common in those "poor" islamic countries.

see ya

news flash: slavery ended 150 years ago.

how can yurt defend something that doesn't exist

Telling a group of people to "get over" 250+ years of institutionalized slavery with another 100 years of pseudo-slavery.......why is this not laughed at IMMEDIATELY as totally silly?

Your talking about the OP I'm going beyond that. Now I am going to ask a serious question lets see if I can get a serious response. First and foremost I am not saying or suggesting people forget about slavery but I am asking how long should one use the sins of the past as a excuse for the problems of today? It seems many want to use the past to avoid dealing with the problems of today.

This is a serious response tho it is in the form of a question.....do you really think it's that simple?

We are not just talking slavery, we are talking the ripping away of culture, religion, language, names, families for a very very long time....then another 100 years of basically treating black people like Crap. It's only been 30-40 years since then. And we still have issues with "driving while black"..."welfare queens"...etc. I bet there are many posters here who seriously believe that the MAJORITY of black people are lazy, on welfare, selling drugs, in gangs, etc. How do you work against that perception?

Long answer...sorry.

short answer:

1/4 are on welfare
1/4 in prison or parole

you are correct, not most.

ps

radar guns do not have a setting for race of the driver.

As long as there is a benefit to be had, blacks will never let the weapon of slavery go. No black person alive today has ever been a slave. There is really no such thing as genetic memories. If we had not had affirmative action and black people had never been paid for ancestral slavery they would have been better off.

We aren't paying the Japanese to maintain grievance over the bomb or internment and they are doing very well. It might be possible to do to black people what was done for the Sioux. Recognize a separate culture and put them on a reservation. Call it the Chicago reservation. Anyone who wants to leave can but they can't complain that there's a heart buried at Appamatox Knee.

The grievance industry can only go so far and the road is ending.

bingo

a self-serving grievance used to get their way

Jewish slave in Poland?

Yeah, right

who is claiming they are innocent oppressed victims?

denial is your disease

Forum List

Back